Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

8 57.14%
  • Good

6 42.86%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 78 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker New Waves 78 Spoiler Thread

It's out. Not a whole lot to say until a trans is done, except it looks like there was some additional confirmation that Shioon is still in BOT.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not bad of a chapter he is fighting hard shwoon seems to be pushing cool guy back maybe the translation will explain shwoon current form
    Last edited by NAM61; June 28, 2012 at 11:37 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Shioon is using any techniques since it could just be his speed has undergone a boost. Rather when will Shioon start to use techniques? Because he's just being so linear in his attacks, a straight forward charge where he then throws a punch.

I've already stated my opinion on this fight, but Im completely against having a rematch between these two so freaking soon after we just read it.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he is fighting like a beast he is not using techs i think he is just fighting with his instincts like 9ad did in the end of part one. he is crazy right now it seems

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Coll guy's heart skipped a beat after Shioon called out to him.
    It seems like Shioon won't be able to KO Cool guy even if his fist connects. Again, I predict Sunwoo coming to rescue very soon. It should also be explaining to read Ilwulmoon guys thoughts on Shioon's condition. It's a pity that none of them were around when GMR attacked the Alliance. So, they won't be able to make a comparison on Shioon's control over BOT.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo short summary.

The situation has sorta turned into a standstill, what with ShiWoon being hella hurt and the S.U.C. punks keeping their distance away from him despite having the advantage in numbers because they're fucking terrified of what will happen if ShiWoon gets his hands on them. Of course ShiWoon's not in a great condition and he's wondering how many more punks he has to lay down when he sees Cool Guy standing there.

ShiWoon yells at YYH to come down and fight if he's a murim-in, instead of just watching. He calls for a duel, and then accuses Cool Guy of being afraid to fight lest he lose again. YYH isn't happy about this and tells the minion next to him to bring his gauntlets. When the minion objects, saying that ShiWoon is done for anyways, YYH points out that none of the S.U.C. guys are trying to attack ShiWoon anymore, having been intimidated by him.

Blah blah blah S.U.C. punks talking blah blah blah.

YYH thinks to himself that he originally thought ShiWoon won out of pure luck, but that after seeing ShiWoon fight again he's starting to think that it could have been because of skills. He also admits that if this suspicion is true, then he'll never have a chance to defeat ShiWoon again*.

* Not really sure in which sense he means this. He could mean that ShiWoon's skills keep skyrocketing up like a DBZ character, meaning that if they meet again ShiWoon will be far superior to him. Or he could mean that ShiWoon is stronger than him, and that the only way he can win is if ShiWoon is injured. Or he could mean that ShiWoon is going to die (either due to his wounds, from fighting against YYH or due to his rampant fighting taking a toll on him). Or he could mean something else.

ShiWoon thanks YYH for agreeing to the duel, and then asks for YYH to promise that if ShiWoon wins, YYH will let the others leave unharmed. YYH agrees, since that means ShiWoon intends to win even if it costs him his life; in other words, ShiWoon won't be holding anything back, which is just how YYH likes it. He notes that ShiWoon might not be able to fight at full strength in his current condition but ShiWoon says it's okay because...

ShiWoon: "It seems I still have time before I turn to ashes..."

ShiWoon charges at YYH with a foot technique, YYH avoids it and prepares to counterattack, only to realize that ShiWoon uses another foot technique in the middle of his first foot technique. Cue YYH being driven back by ShiWoon's assault.

The two flunkies of that dude wonder why ShiWoon didn't use foot techniques against the S.U.C. minions if he could have used them from the beginning, and the dude points out that had ShiWoon used foot techniques, then the people getting attacked would've been him, the two flunkies and SeRa.

In other words, ShiWoon tanked the hits because it was the only way to prevent any harm from going to SeRa.

Dude notes, however, that the situation isn't very good...

CLIFFHANGER ENDING.

Also Breaker Volume 4 came out. Guess I should buy 3 and 4 or something.

9. Thanks 12 Member(s) thanked this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay for Shioon kicking ass!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow badass chapter can't wait to read it later, too tired.

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions

Now the translated chapter is out:
    http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/87759_

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved it and it looks like Shioon is taking no prisoners so to speak. Cool guy should be no match for him. But what the heck happened on page 12. Shioon will not lose this fight. We all know what will happen when Shioon gets his back up and refuses to go down. Hyuk so Chun and Ji Gun are two opponents who can attest to his tenacity. Excited.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he will be messed up way before he can do serious damage? Cool guy will probably let him go but he should be fainting sometime soon.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow is Shioon actually in proper BOT now ???

If so, than the only thing that's different from GMR, who has also gone in BOT in part 1, is that Shioon is sane and that his skill's are still lacking a lot on some fields. Shioon only exceeds on some techniques, which are very few. Nonetheless, you must still know how or in which way to use them - "timing" !!!

So, all that Shioon needs is to combine a proper strategy, with the proper technique, both at the right time. He has properly/fully learned or better to say mastered the techniques he already knew before, from the videos GMR left him, and he saw how Sera does everything with a plan created "beforehand". With all this Shioon has than gone in meditation a few times in Sunwoo clan HQ, where he could figure out this "timing" but has not used it in reall fight yet. Now in reall fight Shioon might apply what he learned, and with this be able to beat down "a small master" like cool guy, but that should be Shioon's limit for now...

Well, this is my opinion combined with my prediction, about this and the next chapter...
    Last edited by Monsterguy; June 29, 2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: spelling
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh the agony of reading this manhua week per week. The fight might take another two or thee more chapters to finish and they should be able to flee after. No one would be in his right mind to attack Shioon after beating cool guy. Hopefully Shioon will also show some elder Kwon moves.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Jaw dropped seeing Shioon go Super Sayan, can't wait for the translations.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast