Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Himekawa Tatsuya

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Himekawa Tatsuya

One of the members of the Touhoushinki, Himekawa specialized in using an electrifying baton, while subduing his subordinates by throwing money at them. He is cruel and ruthless, but as a team player he is surprisingly loyal to his friends and is a great strategist.

During his off time, Himekawa is apparently a bishounen and is the son of a major conglomerate, making him wealthy enough to buy whole video game companies.

The guy is a certified boss. Lets discuss him here.
    Last edited by Teeba; June 23, 2012 at 04:22 AM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Himekawa Tatsuya

There's a saying : "Money don't make you happy." Himekawa seems to be a living proof that having money DOES make you happy.Heck,we are talking about the guy who tried to buy Oga.

What I am most surprised at Himekawa is the fact that he's got brains,and is a really good strategist,things that he proved back then when Oga invaded the Akumano HS.

You forgot to mention that he has two faces : normal Himekawa and ridiculuosly-beautiful Himekawa.Both rich and good-looking?(what the...)

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Its true, Himekawa is kind of a subversion of a delinquent in so many ways. He's filthy rich, smart, and he's very pretty. But he's not smart enough to realize Beel is a demon baby. Maybe that's what he's lacking : plain and simple common sense.

Well, I did mention he was a bishonen. Though you're right, he's a very classic example of being pretty only when his hair is down and his glasses are off. xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, he scrubs up pretty good. I'm pretty sure the number of fans he had shot up when he let his hair down. This guy is da bomb. In a group where Oga out-matches everyone in strength by a pretty wide margin (Kunieda and Tojo are the only ones that can even really compete), this guy still manages to be one of the most useful. Being richer than Seto Kaiba helps quite a lot in that respect, but he's also got brains the size of Hilda's bajungas. Remember he was the one that prevented them all getting expelled over the rooftop battle with the Rokkisei?

Also, dangling someone off the edge of a building in the vacation arc? One of my favourite moments in the entire manga.

Yeah, he certainly has hidden depths - I didn't like him much when he first appeared, but as with most of the secondary characters in Beelzebub, they begin to show their worth after their character development. As you say, Teeba, he has a surprising sense of loyalty. Though I wonder if he's lonely on top of that pile of money... he doesn't have any truly loyal subordinates like Kanzaki...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    Yeah, he scrubs up pretty good. I'm pretty sure the number of fans he had shot up when he let his hair down.
    Oh yeah, Himekawa has quite a decent number of fangirls in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    Though I wonder if he's lonely on top of that pile of money... he doesn't have any truly loyal subordinates like Kanzaki...
    So true. I think that's the real reason he wants Oga & Co. to act as his "underlings", otherwise he would have missed out on the fun. I wonder if maybe Himekawa and Kugeyama will become friends again. Though friends aren't loyal subordinates, they work just as well (see Furuichi, a perfect example of a servant/friend). Plus, I think Himekawa and Kanzaki are friendly with one another, right?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you guys think Himekawa will want to get back with Kugeyama? Now that they are revealed to be engaged with each other.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he'll say he doesn't want to, but he will. XD They'll get together at the end of the series.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Today Himekawa show us a knew Side. After Himekawa shows Kugeyama the pleasure of being a Woman. He got the bleeding noose, while hearing about love and fiance. That make my tought stronger, that Himekawa choose friends befor girlfriends. But i like also his Way of unspeaked tought, that no one must hide there personal. Himekawa is a smart quiet character, who never show so often his true feelings.

New Reply