Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner aemal23's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Hm...? Next issue means...that there's gonna be a next issue, and new developments means... New developments for god sake what the hell do you mean? There's gonna be a new arc in next chapter and that's it is not bloody rocket science
    how rude ..... thats mean hahah ............. but that's not what i meant....... its okay I'll let this one go since you are right alittle, but it will not be that easy.
    Last edited by aemal23; June 26, 2012 at 01:31 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aemal23 View Post
    how rude ..... thats mean hahah ............. but that's not what i meant....... its okay I'll let this one go since you are right alittle, but it will not be that easy.
    well only the author is going to know what the specific new development in the next chapter is going to be. but i would also say it will likely have to do with the cd and ogaata.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I was really mean xD Anyway next chapter=new chapter, new developments=new arc.
    P.S: I was a complete douchebag
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OcasoEterno04 View Post
    Sorry I was really mean xD Anyway next chapter=new chapter, new developments=new arc.
    P.S: I was a complete douchebag
    its okay i am sometimes too loool but that was i stupid question i asked. i should have known what it meant.. It just that i never read the little notes the author makes in every chapter. hahha . anyways i am soo excited about the next arc... this arc was okay alittle bit sad because miu was stolen but i have the feeling that the author will makeup for it. YEAH! ... P,S: am i the only girl in this forum because i see mostly guys.
    Last edited by aemal23; June 26, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

its okay i am sometimes too loool but that was i stupid question i asked. i should have known what it meant.. It just that i never read the little notes the author makes in every chapter. hahha . anyways i am soo excited about the next arc... this arc was okay alittle bit sad because miu was stolen but i have the feeling that the author will makeup for it. YEAH! ... P,S: am i the only girl in this forum because i see mostly guys.
    I think you are, at first I thought zatono was a girl but then I saw zatono's profile and she was a he o_O. Going back to the predictions I bet that the CD information is gonna be revealed

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

Going back to the predictions I bet that the CD information is gonna be revealed [/QUOTE]

I agree with you ; however, wouldn't "the space alien bully" know about it since he has the information in his personal computer. i am sure he would have read the documents completely and then said something about it..... But i could be wrong Maybe there is something he over looked. ..... i am so excited this arc is finished a lot of ideas are running through my mind about the next arc...... also i am starting to understand why people are saying that kenichi's mother is Sakki's sister. so maybe next arc it will reveal who is sakki's sister, and why her face was not shown even though it is possible that the sister is not important at all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd favour Tanaka making an appearance in this next arc. Him or another expert who isn't having such a hard time finding a path to mastery. I think it would be interesting since he's the only expert we've met, and when he's not all revengey he's a fun character in the scene

FuS

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been like a hundred chapters since we last seen Tanaka...I wonder if he's master class by now.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    It's been like a hundred chapters since we last seen Tanaka...I wonder if he's master class by now.
    100 weeks from that, 3 months in the manga, well I think

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Going back to the predictions I bet that the CD information is gonna be revealed

I agree with you ; however, wouldn't "the space alien bully" know about it since he has the information in his personal computer. i am sure he would have read the documents completely and then said something about it..... But i could be wrong Maybe there is something he over looked. ..... i am so excited this arc is finished a lot of ideas are running through my mind about the next arc...... also i am starting to understand why people are saying that kenichi's mother is Sakki's sister. so maybe next arc it will reveal who is sakki's sister, and why her face was not shown even though it is possible that the sister is not important at all.[/QUOTE]

I already do not even know if the next chapter will finish off this arc, since the author is always put at the end of chapters past "end of the arc" for the next ...

I also can not imagine what is the contents of the CD / Pen Drive / Data on the Internet encrypted. It can be anything on the Yami people in politics or execito supporters to Yami, bases of operations and training in martial artitas and even those laboratories where Kensei and Hongo were before and DLD showed before the tournament.

Well, now that this prediction of the possible Sasaski sister is the mother of Kenichi. Gee, would you imagine ...? Kenichi's father and did well, huh!

Look, and if it is true that not been mentioned because its importance is not very great for history now, but for someone who managed to leave until the Hongo open mouth can not be sure and not little and will not take long for mention it ...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think a part of Tanakas path to mastery is seeing that if he is gonna go for revenge, he's gotta know when to.

At this time Kensei's much stronger, even if Tanaka attained mastery in this short time he's still low in years (f*c* tenacity for martial arts) and he needs to know that just finding Kensei isn't finishing him. He needs to be master level before he challenges. Maybe school Kenichi on a technique to marry the daughter of the dojo!

FuS

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2