Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2003

Thread: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3 (v2)

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Darj Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Hi Darj, just dropping off to tell you I've picked up Bloodlines series and reading them. Currently I'm reading The Golden Lily... Good God, I forget how hilarious these people can be... I haven't had so much fun reading for a long time... I keep having fits of laughter. Sydney is adorable, isn't she? She sometimes reminds me of my real self though I'm not as dedicated as she is. And Adrian is as hilarious as ever.
    Awesome!!!!

Yeah, Richelle's humor is probably my favorite in YA. Only Jace can compare somehow >.<

I love Sydney, I'm not like Rose irl at all, more like Sydney too. So could "feel like her" perfectly when reaing. Though she needs to just accept her fate and accept Adrian thus

I've always been dead on team Dimitri in VA. I just started to love Adrian in Bloodlines, and hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

She's been telling me about how awesome Jace is.

I have actually received other recommendations for TMI, so I will check it out when I have some time.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Awesome!!!!

Yeah, Richelle's humor is probably my favorite in YA. Only Jace can compare somehow >.<

I love Sydney, I'm not like Rose irl at all, more like Sydney too. So could "feel like her" perfectly when reaing. Though she needs to just accept her fate and accept Adrian thus

I've always been dead on team Dimitri in VA. I just started to love Adrian in Bloodlines, and hell yeeeeeeeeeeeeah
    Yeah, she definitely knows her humor well. Well, Jace has a dark humor but I don't find him that hilarious. Maybe it's because I can make those kind of jokes too, so I don't really appreciate it. I can only remember a joke (not a joke, really, but hilarious all the same) from CoB and it's Simon's, when he said he's not Jesus. (It's a pretty early scene, I'll give you a perfect score if you can remember it. )

Yeah, Rose is so badass that no one can compare to her. I can understand Sydney's love for knowledge though I'm not as scientific as she is, but I just when I see how dense she can be. She can be a shoujo heroine for all I know. I like how she can really understand Adrian's situation, how he becomes his quirky self and how he should face his problems; it makes her a perfect pair for Adrian.

Well, this makes you and phio-chan on the same team. I can say Dimitri is the only one for Rose, but I can't say I'm on his team. But I agree that Adrian is lovable, if only he can lose his smoking and drinking habits.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    She's been telling me about how awesome Jace is.

I have actually received other recommendations for TMI, so I will check it out when I have some time.
    Well, I agree until a certain level that Jace is awesome, but instead of TMI, I like TID more. Maybe it's the Victorian setting... and I think Will and Jem are more lovable male characters than Jace and Simon.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I agree until a certain level that Jace is awesome, but instead of TMI, I like TID more. Maybe it's the Victorian setting... and I think Will and Jem are more lovable male characters than Jace and Simon.
    Simon really does sound annoying, at least from what I've heard and read.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, she definitely knows her humor well. Well, Jace has a dark humor but I don't find him that hilarious. Maybe it's because I can make those kind of jokes too, so I don't really appreciate it. I can only remember a joke (not a joke, really, but hilarious all the same) from CoB and it's Simon's, when he said he's not Jesus. (It's a pretty early scene, I'll give you a perfect score if you can remember it. )

Yeah, Rose is so badass that no one can compare to her. I can understand Sydney's love for knowledge though I'm not as scientific as she is, but I just when I see how dense she can be. She can be a shoujo heroine for all I know. I like how she can really understand Adrian's situation, how he becomes his quirky self and how he should face his problems; it makes her a perfect pair for Adrian.

Well, this makes you and phio-chan on the same team. I can say Dimitri is the only one for Rose, but I can't say I'm on his team. But I agree that Adrian is lovable, if only he can lose his smoking and drinking habits.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Hmm, the Jesus joke is used often IRL, at least here, so it isn't that memorable to me... I remember it's something with Luke though... no perfect score for me xD
    Are you onto The Indigo Spell by now?

Yeah, Adrian and his unhealthy style D: Syndey should be able to change him though~

Well, TID are maybe about the same to me, it's just the nostalgia I have for TMI... what I hate about TID though, is that I think it's gonna end very sad D: And I'm so much team Will that I can't enjoy Jem to his fullest

And I've not liked Simon first three books... then the other ones >_> Albeit the books themselves are worse, I'm totally Simon and Izzy fan \o/

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Are you a spoilers person?

I hear there are CP2 spoilers on tumblr already.... but I'm being brave this time xD

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Hmm, the Jesus joke is used often IRL, at least here, so it isn't that memorable to me... I remember it's something with Luke though... no perfect score for me xD
    Are you onto The Indigo Spell by now?

Yeah, Adrian and his unhealthy style D: Syndey should be able to change him though~

Well, TID are maybe about the same to me, it's just the nostalgia I have for TMI... what I hate about TID though, is that I think it's gonna end very sad D: And I'm so much team Will that I can't enjoy Jem to his fullest

And I've not liked Simon first three books... then the other ones >_> Albeit the books themselves are worse, I'm totally Simon and Izzy fan \o/

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Are you a spoilers person?

I hear there are CP2 spoilers on tumblr already.... but I'm being brave this time xD
    Well, it isn't used at all here, maybe that's why it's hilarious for me. Well, you got the score because yeah, it's related to Luke.
    Eh, no, I'm almost at the end of Golden Lily, but I haven't had the time to continue yet (blame all my work). I'm afraid reading the last part will need a lot of time... Well, reading will only take some minutes, but I'm not sure I can face the emotion roller-coaster that I'm sure to find at the end of the book so... *shrug*

Yeah, since we know that Tessa is still alive by TMI, I'm not sure things end well for the three of them. Since, again, I'm not into teams, I can appreciate both Will and Jem. I love Will's mysterious aura and love for books, though he's a bit too angsty for my taste. He has a very twisted past after all. I think I cried back then when
    Spoiler show
    As for Jem... he will make a perfect husband with his caring and understanding self
    Spoiler show

I don't really like Simon either... It's as if for the first three books, he only fulfills the role of unlucky childhood friend but nothing more than that.

Yep, I'm definitely a spoiler person. Spoiler can help me avoid bad books. Well, I've read some (only in passing though) since I follow Cassandra Clare in Tumblr.

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

What series are you guys talking about?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    What series are you guys talking about?
    A bunch of young adult women's romance novels, Gary.

I have been recommended to read them by several people though, so I will be trying out The Mortal Instruments at some point.

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Have fun

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it isn't used at all here, maybe that's why it's hilarious for me. Well, you got the score because yeah, it's related to Luke.
    Eh, no, I'm almost at the end of Golden Lily, but I haven't had the time to continue yet (blame all my work). I'm afraid reading the last part will need a lot of time... Well, reading will only take some minutes, but I'm not sure I can face the emotion roller-coaster that I'm sure to find at the end of the book so... *shrug*

Yeah, since we know that Tessa is still alive by TMI, I'm not sure things end well for the three of them. Since, again, I'm not into teams, I can appreciate both Will and Jem. I love Will's mysterious aura and love for books, though he's a bit too angsty for my taste. He has a very twisted past after all. I think I cried back then when
    Spoiler show
    As for Jem... he will make a perfect husband with his caring and understanding self
    Spoiler show

I don't really like Simon either... It's as if for the first three books, he only fulfills the role of unlucky childhood friend but nothing more than that.

Yep, I'm definitely a spoiler person. Spoiler can help me avoid bad books. Well, I've read some (only in passing though) since I follow Cassandra Clare in Tumblr.
    Upon rereading (when I know my pairing is safe and all, well not like they ever weren't but you know) I find Simon a good character. But yeah, I'm a "team" person down to earth, so...

It's more often than not that I'm the "tormented dark bad boy" "team" and Will is just so I cried for him more than once. Poor boy T_T Jem is really sweet, and caring, and just the best person ever, but Will belongs with Tessa. It's like Rose and Dimitri, they just get each other... d;aw I love those "book" things between them so much.

Yeah, I follow Cassie's tumblr as well, I've read the old teasers, of the new ones I tried to avoid them... but I just read like, two quotes in her last post or so? And the picture?
    If you've seen it (first quote is bout Cecily)
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

oh nvm just read that post again >_> here I had hopes or something >_>

ex oriente lux

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow
    I wanna go there.

---------- Post added March 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2013 at 04:58 AM ----------

At the end of every KnB episode, they showed an "End Card":
    Spoiler show

Lots of shipping there.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Game

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like