Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132
Results 1,966 to 1,971 of 1971

Thread: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    No, I meant "exchange" meaning "trade", "swap", not the one you do to study or live in another country.
    Let's her enjoy her time in Japan, the wonderland of otakus.
    She would have more fun with me Just like we had on my birthday partey at my place with my classmates Looooooooooooooooooool oh my god

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

hey Darj. Wondering if you already watched VA movie?

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

No I didn't, unless you have found some online version somewhere? T_T Japan will get it maybe in a year or two, with how late movies come here lol. I'll earlier get to do it after DVD release

ex oriente lux

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way I know how to get it online is through torrents. I notice there are some torrents available already for VA movie.
    A year or two? :O
    I think I'll just have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised about how it turns out. I never expect Dimitri to reduce me to a giggling mess.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    The only way I know how to get it online is through torrents. I notice there are some torrents available already for VA movie.
    A year or two? :O
    I think I'll just have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised about how it turns out. I never expect Dimitri to reduce me to a giggling mess.
    Oh~ When I checked torrents it wasn't up yet, but that was just a few days after release I guess... I thought I couldn't find it until DVD release. I'll take a look tomorrow or so :3
    Yeah Japan seems to be super slow on movies... Maybe that was an exaggeration but a year later is possible, maybe they won't even have VA in cinemas...

And that's super nice to hear XD I've heard that fans loved it (critics not so much, but... should I expect 40 year old dads to like a YA novel? lol) so I'm excited to see it. I've seen a few clips/trailers and while I never was against Danila, I wasn't completely sold on him being Dimitri from them, but if you say so... I'm super excited *0*

I really hope they can make the next ones too I'd definitely have gone to cinema to boost numbers, but I can't from here ;;

ex oriente lux

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yeah Japan seems to be super slow on movies... Maybe that was an exaggeration but a year later is possible, maybe they won't even have VA in cinemas...

And that's super nice to hear XD I've heard that fans loved it (critics not so much, but... should I expect 40 year old dads to like a YA novel? lol) so I'm excited to see it. I've seen a few clips/trailers and while I never was against Danila, I wasn't completely sold on him being Dimitri from them, but if you say so... I'm super excited *0*

I really hope they can make the next ones too I'd definitely have gone to cinema to boost numbers, but I can't from here ;;
    Probably because they have enough quality movies of their own?
    And here outside Japan, of course it's all about western movies. We do have some of our own movies but the qualities are just... bleh. Japan movies are not even available. *wry smile* I'm quite shocked that a cinema here plans to play Buddha the animation even though not for soon.

Yeah, I wasn't sold too at first. Remember when I said I would hold my opinion about him until I see the movie? It turned out I did right. At the start of the movies, I was like.. "Okay, Dimitri's okay, but Christian is more awesome". and then, starting from the middle, I was like... "Oh dear, Dimitri's such a sexy badass!"
    Then of course, when Dimitri's calling Roza, I bet every female in the theater just melted. I'm not into Dimitri, not even when I read the book, but after I watched the movie, I'm sold. I'm just sold.

Yeah, me too! I participated in the online petition for Frostbite movie. I hope that means something for the producers, and if they will work on the second movie, for God's sake, they need to hire better advertisers and marketers! For now I'm sold on Dimitri, but I'm still waiting for Adrian to come out now...

New Reply
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132