Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 1988

Thread: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

  1. #1966
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,392
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    No, I meant "exchange" meaning "trade", "swap", not the one you do to study or live in another country.
    Let's her enjoy her time in Japan, the wonderland of otakus.
    She would have more fun with me Just like we had on my birthday partey at my place with my classmates Looooooooooooooooooool oh my god

  2. #1967
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    hey Darj. Wondering if you already watched VA movie?

  3. #1968
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    No I didn't, unless you have found some online version somewhere? T_T Japan will get it maybe in a year or two, with how late movies come here lol. I'll earlier get to do it after DVD release


    ex oriente lux

  4. #1969
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    The only way I know how to get it online is through torrents. I notice there are some torrents available already for VA movie.
    A year or two? :O
    I think I'll just have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised about how it turns out. I never expect Dimitri to reduce me to a giggling mess.

  5. #1970
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    The only way I know how to get it online is through torrents. I notice there are some torrents available already for VA movie.
    A year or two? :O
    I think I'll just have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised about how it turns out. I never expect Dimitri to reduce me to a giggling mess.
    Oh~ When I checked torrents it wasn't up yet, but that was just a few days after release I guess... I thought I couldn't find it until DVD release. I'll take a look tomorrow or so :3
    Yeah Japan seems to be super slow on movies... Maybe that was an exaggeration but a year later is possible, maybe they won't even have VA in cinemas...

    And that's super nice to hear XD I've heard that fans loved it (critics not so much, but... should I expect 40 year old dads to like a YA novel? lol) so I'm excited to see it. I've seen a few clips/trailers and while I never was against Danila, I wasn't completely sold on him being Dimitri from them, but if you say so... I'm super excited *0*

    I really hope they can make the next ones too I'd definitely have gone to cinema to boost numbers, but I can't from here ;;


    ex oriente lux

  6. #1971
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Castle
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,528
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Yeah Japan seems to be super slow on movies... Maybe that was an exaggeration but a year later is possible, maybe they won't even have VA in cinemas...

    And that's super nice to hear XD I've heard that fans loved it (critics not so much, but... should I expect 40 year old dads to like a YA novel? lol) so I'm excited to see it. I've seen a few clips/trailers and while I never was against Danila, I wasn't completely sold on him being Dimitri from them, but if you say so... I'm super excited *0*

    I really hope they can make the next ones too I'd definitely have gone to cinema to boost numbers, but I can't from here ;;
    Probably because they have enough quality movies of their own?
    And here outside Japan, of course it's all about western movies. We do have some of our own movies but the qualities are just... bleh. Japan movies are not even available. *wry smile* I'm quite shocked that a cinema here plans to play Buddha the animation even though not for soon.

    Yeah, I wasn't sold too at first. Remember when I said I would hold my opinion about him until I see the movie? It turned out I did right. At the start of the movies, I was like.. "Okay, Dimitri's okay, but Christian is more awesome". and then, starting from the middle, I was like... "Oh dear, Dimitri's such a sexy badass!"
    Then of course, when Dimitri's calling Roza, I bet every female in the theater just melted. I'm not into Dimitri, not even when I read the book, but after I watched the movie, I'm sold. I'm just sold.

    Yeah, me too! I participated in the online petition for Frostbite movie. I hope that means something for the producers, and if they will work on the second movie, for God's sake, they need to hire better advertisers and marketers! For now I'm sold on Dimitri, but I'm still waiting for Adrian to come out now...

  7. #1972
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    I went to watch tenimyu live todayyyyyyyzzzzzz

    ---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

    Actually realized Asky won't read this....



    T_T


    ex oriente lux

  8. #1973
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Actually realized Asky won't read this....



    T_T
    She posted in the PoT forum like 3 days ago ^^ .
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  9. #1974
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    She posted in the PoT forum like 3 days ago ^^ .
    I know, I just wrote to her on fb But she won't be around posting normally, so we can't fangirl in this thread anymore


    ex oriente lux

  10. #1975
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I know, I just wrote to her on fb But she won't be around posting normally, so we can't fangirl in this thread anymore
    IRC still exists...

    How was it live? Everything your inner otaku hoped for and dreamed of?

  11. #1976
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    IRC sucks man, I can't blame her
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #1977
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    IRC sucks man, I can't blame her
    I spoke to Asky on IRC this morning about the Bleach chapter.

  14. #1978
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,870
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3



    I will be around by the end of every month for SPoT, if i have something to comment. The last chapters of SPoT has been surprising and interesting, plus color page next issue.

    Ah, post a report about Tenimyu before you start to forget the details.

    Did they do that thing in the intermission with actors doind a comedic moment near the audience?
    There was Shitenhoji selling fried rice in season 1.

    Did they play the season 1 Golden Pair song?



    And what about my favorite Rikkai first service song, Kokoro no Hitomi ~ CLOSED EYE?

    Last edited by Asclepius; July 16, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  15. #1979
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    IRC still exists...

    How was it live? Everything your inner otaku hoped for and dreamed of?
    Well, I will think about irc when I'm home :P

    It was really nice. I mean, I haven't seen any musicals from second season. I'm not really a fangirl of any of those guys... I know names of one and half... but it was really amazing. As a musical. Plus the feeling that "I've done it!" kind of thing.

    ---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Asclepius View Post


    I will be around by the end of every month for SPoT, if i have something to comment. The last chapters of SPoT has been surprising and interesting, plus color page next issue.

    Ah, post a report about Tenimyu before you start to forget the details.

    Did they do that thing in the intermission with actors doind a comedic moment near the audience?
    There was Shitenhoji selling fried rice in season 1.

    Did they play the season 1 Golden Pair song?



    And what about my favorite Rikkai first service song, Kokoro no Hitomi ~ CLOSED EYE?

    YAY~

    Well, I don't really have anything "for a report". I mean... do even people do that anymore? XD And I've already surely forgotten a lot...

    Yeah there was. It was amazing, I couldn't stop laughing. First they were selling popsicles. Then when they got onto the stage, after some talking/bickering, they threw away this kind of "raincoat" things they had and they had cheerleader clothes under xD Not a skirt. But the top was like, the kind cheerleaders wear, short a bit above belly button and all, and they had the "pom poms", and then they sang/danced Percussion (Uchira no haato ha paakashon) complete with the pyramide kind of pose and all. xD

    When I was there, I was thinking they were singing the original 1st cast GP song. But I think I just mixed up the two xD I think it was a new remix of the 5th cast one, or maybe the same one... but it was that kind of melody. 100%% 1st season.

    And yep there was Closed Eye~~~ It was beautiful, the guy can sing, damn. (They all can sing, damn. lol) The whole match was awesomely done.... damn... like, it was all done so well. Singing, dancing choreography, how they showed all the supernatural techs, illusion, the whole atmosphere... Like, yeah. I can't exaplain it, but it looked so good, everything. (Only the waterfall/log and Atobe's helicopter still looked ridiculous and maybe Ryoma in mommy's belly memory was kinda disturbing but not bad (screening in the background), even Ryoma "running to the arena movie" was kinda... cool. Compared to 1st season, LOL)

    At the end when they ran among the audience, Akaya was the one who came to my part

    ---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

    I liked it so much lol! I have to watch the rest of season 2 asdghdfkj;l Friend who came with me (just watched a bit of PoT anime like 10 years ago) loved it too!! A boy, too. xD
    Last edited by Darjaille; July 16, 2014 at 10:55 PM.


    ex oriente lux

  16. #1980
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Darjie Kingdom ~ 王国 Edition <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Well, I will think about irc when I'm home :P

    It was really nice. I mean, I haven't seen any musicals from second season. I'm not really a fangirl of any of those guys... I know names of one and half... but it was really amazing. As a musical. Plus the feeling that "I've done it!" kind of thing.
    Whatever you say. :P

    That doesn't really matter, you just like the theme in the first place. You sort of evaded my question, though. Was it all that you had dreamed/hoped/expected?

New Reply
Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts