Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What do you expect from the next arc ???

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Viole/Baam with "all his team" would overwhelmingly win another test and proceed to the next floor

5 25.00%
  • an encounter with teammates that Viole/Baam had in part 1, would be inevitable

6 30.00%
  • all kind of random characters from part 1 would finally show themselves again (like for example rankers like Lero-ro and alike , or princesses like Yuri,...)

4 20.00%
  • a third party would make their appearance (like for example FUG)

10 50.00%
  • if you think about something else click on this link and write in that thread your opinion

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Last edited by Monsterguy; June 24, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 101 Spoilers

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 101 Discussion/102 Predictions

Now, the wait for the translation begins...

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Spoiler show
    Err, why use spoiler tags here? I mena, this IS a spoiler thread, so it seems unecressarilly.

Either way, it looks like Baam decided to accept other teamates, after all? I mean, I'm just guessing, I can't read Korean at all, but the number "8" is mentioned in those last speechbubbles - the number of people who were originally going to pass together with Viole, ands the other speech-bubbles seems to be a countup of names - likely those who passed...

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Err, why use spoiler tags here? I mena, this IS a spoiler thread, so it seems unecressarilly.

Either way, it looks like Baam decided to accept other teamates, after all? I mean, I'm just guessing, I can't read Korean at all, but the number "8" is mentioned in those last speechbubbles - the number of people who were originally going to pass together with Viole, ands the other speech-bubbles seems to be a countup of names - likely those who passed...
    I think Baam presses the blue botton and passes along with Wagnan's team.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post

just in case for people who might have missed your link ;D

but yeah, he chose teammates because he clicked on the blue button (which means he made the team his allies) instead of the red one. Let's see who these 8 people, wouldn't be so happy if Lurker is included but maye his speech will explain some things.

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Lurker is not included. The line up would be: Viole, Miseng, Goseng, Akraptor, Horyang, Prince, Wagnan and Yeon.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks to The Company, a scanlation group who is working on this series.
    =)

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Some fast translations from LaFa:

Quote Quote:
    Teddy was thinking if he should go and try to prevent Viole from failing his team, but he decided that even he won't be able to do anything. Teddy tells Rapdevil to never say that he saw Teddy. Prince calls teddy Horyang-nim

Lurker's father.loaned.money to Lurker, and that's why Lurker started doing this kind of a job. He says that he too is a prey like Wangnan and others. Wangnan forgives him. Viole chooses a team. I'm not sure if it is Viole choosing though. Last panel says that Wangnan's connector has been connected.Wangnan's connector was connected to Yeon's remote. Wangnan's original team save Nia plus Yeon and Prince passed.
    so yup, you're right brave. Not so fond of Prince either but maybe he will start to behave himself now

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

just in case for people who might have missed your link ;D

but yeah, he chose teammates because he clicked on the blue button (which means he made the team his allies) instead of the red one. Let's see who these 8 people, wouldn't be so happy if Lurker is included but maye his speech will explain some things.
    Oh. Okay, that makes sense...

Well, Lurker being included WOULD be a surpise, but I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    I think Lurker is not included. The line up would be: Viole, Miseng, Goseng, Akraptor, Horyang, Prince, Wagnan and Yeon.
    ... That you, braveheart655, has got it right here.

so yup, you're right brave. Not so fond of Prince either but maybe he will start to behave himself now
    Thanks, both to you & LaFa

Heh... Which reminds me, did anyone else think the funniest part of the chapter was Prince being all "sparkly admiring" over Teddy?

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems like he's just gonna stick with Horyang and do whatever he tells.
    What I wonder is if Viole could copy Horyang's right hand in case they fought.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart655 View Post
    It seems like he's just gonna stick with Horyang and do whatever he tells.
    What I wonder is if Viole could copy Horyang's right hand in case they fought.
    I don't know about that. Viole isn't someone who uses physical transformations, so I think it's kind of unlikely. We didn't see him copy any of Horyang's powers in the original fight in the first part of the test. I want to say that while Baam can copy Shinsoo techniques, a transformation, even though it uses Shinsoo, should be beyond him. No matter what the Devil truly is, it can't stand up to Baam's techs, as shown by his comments.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; June 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

not a word from Baam eh,
    btw what does 'choosing teammate indicate', who are chosen? Is Baam the one doing the choosing or what, since he got the connector from wangnan he is already a winner in the test.
    guess we will have to wait for a long time to know precisely what is going to happen as i m pretty much sure that the epilogue will start with koon and others
    btw jamin will be pleased, he was upset on baam being cold hearted when this test started

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Naver.com brings us a slightly different summary, although I'm not sure which one is correct at this point.

Spoiler show

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast