Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 2003

Thread: Pinoy Community v. 18

  1. #316
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    ... dude if she haven't got a long hair you'd swear she's a boy.
    It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

  2. #317
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    ... dude if she haven't got a long hair you'd swear she's a boy.
    the why crushing in the first place? dude, don't tell me..

  3. #318
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    yeah. my professors do not accept late submissions too. and by having respiratory problems for more than two weeks i fell way way behind. so there went eleven thousand pesos worth of semester money.
    hala. in short, bagsak ka na? delayed ka na ng isang sem?

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    just came from a group date, crush brought along her boyfriend AND her younger sister. said younger sister is hotter. also has a huge future ahead of her. compare to my crush who is pretty flat. and i mean pretty, but flat.
    ooooh. your crush had a boyfriend. sucks. I wouldn't mind the flat part, but why get a crush on someone who has a boyfriend?

    what a great plot for a manga.

  4. #319
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    ooooh. your crush had a boyfriend. sucks. I wouldn't mind the flat part
    well, i do mind the flat part. it's hard in the dark.

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    but why get a crush on someone who has a boyfriend?
    that makes it more exciting

  5. #320
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by mangadictus View Post
    the why crushing in the first place? dude, don't tell me..
    let me see... pretty face, nice attitude, smart, outgoing, and acts like a big sister to everyone(read: cares too much for her friends she won't let them fail in life)

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    hala. in short, bagsak ka na? delayed ka na ng isang sem?

    ooooh. your crush had a boyfriend. sucks. I wouldn't mind the flat part, but why get a crush on someone who has a boyfriend?

    what a great plot for a manga.
    dropped, more like. and she was single then, and kept her bf a secret. so I got friendzoned after I confessed and pressed her into revealing she's already in a relationship. BF's a nice dude btw. Only flaw is his membership in a certain religious christian denomination.


    Quote Originally Posted by mangadictus View Post
    well, i do mind the flat part. it's hard in the dark.
    there are times when i wouldn't mind just to get into a relationship, but thinking more about it i wouldn't be able to burrow my head into a bosom and /pretendcry.


    Quote Originally Posted by mangadictus View Post
    that makes it more exciting
    especially when you later learn it is mutual. still, the bf's trying hard to play for keeps now, since he was alerted to the fact that women need more attention than men, and not the other way around.
    It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

  6. #321
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    hmm, it's really fishy that she would hide that she has a boyfriend. what are the motives?

  7. #322
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    aside from me there was a couple of other guys i know of aggressively pursuing her. and i meant aggressively. her current bf wasn't one of them.
    It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

  8. #323
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    let me see... pretty face, nice attitude, smart, outgoing, and acts like a big sister to everyone(read: cares too much for her friends she won't let them fail in life)
    sounds like a catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    dropped, more like. and she was single then, and kept her bf a secret. so I got friendzoned after I confessed and pressed her into revealing she's already in a relationship. BF's a nice dude btw. Only flaw is his membership in a certain religious christian denomination.
    definitely a mormon.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    there are times when i wouldn't mind just to get into a relationship, but thinking more about it i wouldn't be able to burrow my head into a bosom and /pretendcry.
    imagine that.. so fluffy..

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    especially when you later learn it is mutual. still, the bf's trying hard to play for keeps now, since he was alerted to the fact that women need more attention than men, and not the other way around.
    hmmm.. you never know, right? that just might happen. ~excited~

    ---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    aside from me there was a couple of other guys i know of aggressively pursuing her. and i meant aggressively. her current bf wasn't one of them.
    dude, ikaw pa rin ang manok ko, friendzoned or not.

  9. #324
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    not a mormon, but a certain group which copied the flag of Italy.
    It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

  10. #325
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by mangadictus View Post
    dude, ikaw pa rin ang manok ko, friendzoned or not.
    how sweet.

    we're rooting for the younger sister now right?

  11. #326
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    we're rooting for the younger sister now right?
    nope. we're still going for the plank.
    Spoiler: Go, hunt! show
    Last edited by mangadictus; August 24, 2012 at 06:14 AM.

  12. #327
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,316
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    i'm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. girl doesn't want to be converted to his religion, so...
    It's only premarital sex if you're going to get married.

  13. #328
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    i'm waiting for the opportune moment to strike. girl doesn't want to be converted to his religion, so...
    that's it! that's your queue dude. nothing's better than kneeling together.

  14. #329
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,602
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    who mentioned Lie To Me again?

    I'm done with the series I was watching... and I feel so empty... must... watch.. a new one I'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her.

  15. #330
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,125
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    who mentioned Lie To Me again?

    I'm done with the series I was watching... and I feel so empty... must... watch.. a new one I'll try this Lie To ME. Also it has Yoon Eun Hye in it, and I love her.
    its was me. kakatapos lng ng series sa GMA 2 days ago i think. yep, eugene is in it. yung sa Princess Hours and Coffee Prince?

    ---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

    can anyone think of an anime that has 4 swordsmen as main characters?

    ---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

    Spoiler: guys, who do you think this is? show

Thread Closed
Page 22 of 134 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts