Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2003

Thread: Pinoy Community v. 18

  1. #46
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    i thought the definition of bro zone was the girl equivalent of friend zone? -_- isn't it?

  2. #47
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,380
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    bro zone only occurs if you could get them to spill their guts to you, black bloody innards and all that. men don't trust these things with women they wanna date/bang/go steady with/whatever term you want.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #48
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    bro zone only occurs if you could get them to spill their guts to you, black bloody innards and all that. men don't trust these things with women they wanna date/bang/go steady with/whatever term you want.
    exactly. going for the bro zone with women is risking the guy code.

  5. #49
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    It's harder for a guy to bro-zone a girl, that it is a girl to friend-zone a guy...mainly because we have two brains, both of which always have conflicting interests...

  6. #50
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,796
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    well I think that's exactly it. I'd been bro-zoned.

    But maybe bro-zone has a negative connotation if only the girl had secret feelings for the guy. In which case, I would... stop using the term. -_-

    On another note: I woke up at twelve- and still in the same position for 4 hours now- staring at the laptop watching random videos on youtube... save me from this life. Bring me back to mangaaaaaa!

  7. #51
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    There are two ways into a man's heart; his stomach, and his sense of perversion. If you can't get him through food, you'll get him through showing more skin, and or clinging on to him. If those don't work, he's probably gay, or not into your "type". If you want to get out of the bro-zone, all you need to do is take a bolder stance, and be more aggressive. Guys generally don't like to beat around the bush, using discreet signals, or being all cryptic and whatnot. Show/feign interest, show more skin (if you want him in that way), know when to play hard to get (after all, men enjoy the hunt...to an extent).

    Take it up with the mangaka. lololololol.

  8. #52
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    a guy would also bro zone you on purpose, to show you that he's vulnerable, make you feel in control with what you know of him, and eventually, make you feel at ease with him. but this could also backfire on you.

  9. #53
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    I'm guilty of this, on several counts...all of which have backfired horrendously.

  10. #54
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    I'm guilty of this, on several counts...all of which have backfired horrendously.
    care to share?

  11. #55
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Nope, not really.

    The last one was tricky, since we "zoned" each other...shit was awkward as hell, but she never hesitated to bitch about her significant other to me...

    The one before that ended up with my best friend. I was completely cool with it, since I value brotherhood more than anything; we're still best friends, to this date.

    Then there's one that I used to be seatmates with at that ESL call centre that I used to work in. I was cool with the fact that she was older than me, and that she already had a kid, but she wasn't cool with dating a younger dude, with no job security. She tried working it out with the "baby daddy", no idea how that worked out. I saw her about 5 years later (about a month ago lol) with her kid in Festival Mall. I felt like I was in a really cheesy movie, since I was busy brisk walking back to the parking lot, since my old man was waiting for me, but we still managed to catch each other's eyes. We said "hi" to each other, but I continued walking, since I didn't want any emo shit happening lol.

    That's all I'm letting out, this isn't a blog. lolololol!
    Last edited by Paper; June 29, 2012 at 06:46 AM.

  12. #56
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Nope, not really.

    The last one was tricky, since we "zoned" each other...shit was awkward as hell, but she never hesitated to bitch about her significant other to me...

    The one before that ended up with my best friend. I was completely cool with it, since I value brotherhood more than anything; we're still best friends, to this date.

    Then there's one that I used to be seatmates with at that ESL call centre that I used to work in. I was cool with the fact that she was older than me, and that she already had a kid, but she wasn't cool with dating a younger dude, with no job security. She tried working it out with the "baby daddy", no idea how that worked out. I saw her about 5 years later (about a month ago lol) with her kid in Festival Mall. I felt like I was in a really cheesy movie, since I was busy brisk walking back to the parking lot, since my old man was waiting for me, but we still managed to catch each other's eyes. We said "hi" to each other, but I continued walking, since I didn't want any emo shit happening lol.

    That's all I'm letting out, this isn't a blog. lolololol!
    that was a lengthy 'no'. now i've been bro zoned.

  13. #57
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    It's not a "no". I said "no, not really" meaning "no, i don't mind". lol!



    Man, I've spent the last 2 hours listening to old 90's tunes... I miss the 90's.

  14. #58
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    oh, dumb me.

    i was just doing that last week, some westside, so close and twisted.

    ---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    damn. im supposed to enjoy weekends. how come i dont feel like it? its like the better days are days when im at work. signs of being a workaholic?

  15. #59
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    I feel the same way. I feel more alive when I'm at work; off days are predominantly boring, but it's good for recharging.

  16. #60
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    it is. but sometimes, your body says that you've already recharged even when its only been the first 12 hours of your day offs. imagine how you gonna deal with the rest of the weekend. and it sucks here in abu dhabi, there nothing to do at all but go to the mall.

Thread Closed
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts