Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 85 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2003

Thread: Pinoy Community v. 18

  1. #1261
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Merry Christmas. BB.

    My 2012 was a doozy. As expected. Another year where time knocked on my door, said hello, tried to pull me out, kicked me in the nuts when I fell down trying to follow it, then promptly left. However, I was able to catch enough healthy-time at the end to improve myself a bit better, and to prove to myself that I still got the talents that got me through school, 10 years after.

    Also, relationship-wise, one-year without seeing the most important person in my life. I think I'll be ready when she does decide to settle down with someone else, but I'd still rather not be there.

    2013 will, health-permitting, be a year of exams.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson_au
    Much safer argument is "Who should play Robin in any Christopher Nolan Batman sequal?" Personally, I say lady gaga. He's totally right for the role.

  2. #1262
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I think I'll be ready when she does decide to settle down with someone else, but I'd still rather not be there.
    WTF. If that happens to me, I don't know if I'm gonna troll their wedding or just plain disappear.

    Anyways, have a merry capitalist holiday!

  3. #1263
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    definitely troll the wedding.

  4. #1264
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    WTF. If that happens to me, I don't know if I'm gonna troll their wedding or just plain disappear.
    That's part of the reason I don't want to even get to know the guy. Because then, I'd have nothing to base my decision of.

    Life can go on happily for her as I wanted to in the first place. Except I won't be there.

    ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

    I hate Chrome's auto-update thingy. Everytime I alt-tab to it, it's doing these teeny tiny things all over, and I can't see any way to disable them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson_au
    Much safer argument is "Who should play Robin in any Christopher Nolan Batman sequal?" Personally, I say lady gaga. He's totally right for the role.

  5. #1265
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    my chrome hanged up on me several times this past few days, didn't notice it was actually downloading updates. sneaky sneaky.

  6. #1266
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,454
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    ano ba line of work mo? if that's not too personal...?
    Test/production engineer in electronics company bb.

  7. #1267
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That's part of the reason I don't want to even get to know the guy. Because then, I'd have nothing to base my decision of.

    Life can go on happily for her as I wanted to in the first place. Except I won't be there.
    you fondly remind me of diether ocampo's character in dahil mahal na mahal kita. and damn that song from that movie..

  8. #1268
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a trance
    Country
    Sunspear
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    665
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Hi guys! Just want to post this here, since my friend happened to post it in fb and got to listen to it for the first time in years. Honestly exploded in nostalgia.



    So, was this some sort of a theme for a popular anime (I argued with my friends it's from Sailor Moon) or just literally a hit single here in Pinas back then?

    *goes back in the dark to lurk*

  9. #1269
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    /glosses over raDar's post

    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Or for all who do not celebrate Christmas, HAPPY CAPITALIST HOLIDAY!

  10. #1270
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Merry Christmas. BB.

    My 2012 was a doozy. As expected. Another year where time knocked on my door, said hello, tried to pull me out, kicked me in the nuts when I fell down trying to follow it, then promptly left. However, I was able to catch enough healthy-time at the end to improve myself a bit better, and to prove to myself that I still got the talents that got me through school, 10 years after.

    Also, relationship-wise, one-year without seeing the most important person in my life. I think I'll be ready when she does decide to settle down with someone else, but I'd still rather not be there.

    2013 will, health-permitting, be a year of exams.


    you seriously live a tv-drama life- submit it to ABS or something...

    well you know what? here's to life, and to love, you guys!


    (hehe, our boss gave us a round of (free! and legal!) drinks after a successful service on a friggin christmas eve!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Test/production engineer in electronics company bb.
    man, that doesn't even require strict health stuff, does it?


    Quote Originally Posted by raDar View Post
    Hi guys! Just want to post this here, since my friend happened to post it in fb and got to listen to it for the first time in years. Honestly exploded in nostalgia.



    So, was this some sort of a theme for a popular anime (I argued with my friends it's from Sailor Moon) or just literally a hit single here in Pinas back then?

    *goes back in the dark to lurk*
    no lurking!

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #1271
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Merry Christmas, everyone

    ---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

    can't sleep. forced to watch a movie or something. just finished Upside Down, and i gotta say, the story had so much potential. i believe the director is to be blamed for the fail.

  13. #1272
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,397
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    watched jake gylenhaal's source code md?

  14. #1273
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    watched jake gylenhaal's source code md?
    i did. film was ok.

    ---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

    nothing beats eating leftovers from last night.

  15. #1274
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,273
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    K-pop bandwagoner: Nothing beats left-overs from last year. -Eats Kimchi- -Vomits it all out-
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson_au
    Much safer argument is "Who should play Robin in any Christopher Nolan Batman sequal?" Personally, I say lady gaga. He's totally right for the role.

  16. #1275
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    3,174
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    K-pop bandwagoner: Nothing beats left-overs from last year. -Eats Kimchi- -Vomits it all out-
    ugh! i can still remember last year

Thread Closed
Page 85 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts