Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Pinoy Community v. 18

Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinoy Community v. 18

>.> But even in the thread there are a lot of awkward silences hahahahahahahaha!

mainly because, like I said, there are like, only four people here. And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way to beat an awkward silence is to make the conversation so awkward that the silence becomes preferable.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    >.> But even in the thread there are a lot of awkward silences hahahahahahahaha!

mainly because, like I said, there are like, only four people here. And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis
    I'm awake. and kinda pissed. Went to process some school thingamajigs. Woke up at 6am, got out to commute at 9:30am, reached halfway destination by 10:30am, reached destination by 11am, got notified person I want to talk to is conducting her class and won't be available until 12pm, went out to lunch, came back with her lunching. #$(*^$%&*%*&^(

Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    The only way to beat an awkward silence is to make the conversation so awkward that the silence becomes preferable.
    I can do that. Do what, you say? Make the conversation so awkward.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

MY GHAD! AMAYALAYER?!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mangadictus's Avatar
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baboysai View Post
    And we all wake up at different times despite the fact that three of us should be in the same time-zone, nay, same metropolis
    yeah, i've always wondered about this..

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

so fucking pissed right now. the academic head i was waiting to end her lunch? well, after she lunched out, she went to moa's convention center to "support our school's entry" in the technovation shit. which left me hanging.

so fucking pissed i was i went home.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

anu ba yang liar liar na yan?

I'll have to search that...

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

it's gone viral in facebook. this college girl was shouting down a lady guard of mrt. and part of what she said was ".... AMALAYER?!!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Moral of the story is: When having a bad day, be wary of cam phones around you :laugh:
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson_au
    Much safer argument is "Who should play Robin in any Christopher Nolan Batman sequal?" Personally, I say lady gaga. He's totally right for the role.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahahahaha napanuod ko na!

Laftrip!!!

Amalayer??? She's a friggin' liar, man!

may mga ganun pa syang nalalaman

I swear it's insane, sa sobrang galit nya she's incoherent hahahahahahahaha.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

right, got up early to go talk to that academics head and registrar early.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

*CRIES*

SOMEBODY GOT IN MY APARTMENT AND STOLE MY STUFF!!!

i WAS JUST IN THE FRIGGIN BATHROOM, AT 5 AM! AND I NOTICED SOME SQUEAKING, THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY ROOMMATE WHO JUST ARRIVED SO i DIDN'T BOTHER- BESIDES MY LAPTOP WAS STILL PLAYING SOMETHING I COULD HEAR IT.

BUT WHEN I GOT OUT OF THE BATHROOM I NOTICED MY ROOMMATE WAS STILL NOT THERE, AND THAT'S WHEN MY HAIR STOOD ON END AND i looked FRANTICALLY FOR SOMETHING TO DEFEND MYSELF WITH (TO MY UNFORTUNATE PREDICAMENT i HAD NONE IN MY ROOM!!! SO I HAD TO GO TO THE KITCHEN TO GET THE FRIGGIN KNIFE OR SOMETHING!!) AND NOBODY WAS THERE ANYMORE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST MY IMAGINATION SO I WENT TO CHECK THE DOOR AND IT WAS ALREADY OPEN, AND I WENT BACK TO MY ROOM TO CHECK WHAT WAS MISSING, MY LAPTOP WAS STILL RIGHT THERE PLAYING (MAYBE HE DIDN'T TAKE IT BECAUSE i would notice, since he might have checked that I was in the bathroom)
    AND i thought it was an incredulous idea that I had to call my roommate, and there I realized that my cellphone was nowhere to be seen, and it didn't sink in for like two minutes andthen i started crying, for the loss of the phone, for the fact that someone got inside my house and that i was defenseless, that i could have prevented it if maybe i got out of the bathroom even if i heard something,...............................................................

i can't lie down i have the weirdest feeling in my skin

Maaaaan I added two and two together, and concluded that he/she (suspect is tall, long hair, and god, sounded like a homosexual when I heard him react when I saw his shadow through the crack at the door) was watching this place for a long time now.

My roommate arrived 30 minutes after the incident, and when I talked to her, apparently she could hear someone knocking on some nights, at maybe 2 am or some ungodly hour. One time a friend stayed over and told us in the morning that at night he felt someone was watching him through the window (that connected us to the corridor) and I just brushed it off as a lame ghost story.

I just turned out the lights a few minutes before going to the bathroom, and maybe he observed that I was going to sleep, and waited just a few minutes to get inside the house.

I did not lock the chain on the door because I was still expecting my roommate to come home and that lock could only be opened from the inside, and I didn't want to be woken in my sleep to open the door when she arrived in the morning (from drinking). ghad. that lapse in judgement did me in. -_-

Oh he also took my sony cybershot. >.> Which was, plugged to the laptop because I just uploaded my picture from it. HOT DAMN.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm glad you're alright. Will you go the police about it?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I will. I dunno what to do first. I'm so friggin sleepy my eyes are so tired but I can't seem to rest. I can't even lie down the bed for godssakes. I need to talk to the landlady about it, ask her if she has records in her CCTV, look for a new apartment, work on getting my phone line retrieved,

JESUS CHRIST. I need to look for a new apartment, I've had enough of this place!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

You're the second one I know whose apartment got broken into the past half-year (while they were at home)

The other one's in Katipunan, though, so it's probably unrelated, but man, people are getting brazen. I know you already have plans on how to safeguard yourself, but these days, it doesn't seem like anything is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgrayson_au
    Much safer argument is "Who should play Robin in any Christopher Nolan Batman sequal?" Personally, I say lady gaga. He's totally right for the role.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

homo must be (or must've been) working for that place, report the incident now before you sleep bb, you'd need every detail before you forget it.

Thread Closed
Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast