Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

66 40.24%
  • Good

66 40.24%
  • Average

20 12.20%
  • Bad

12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

only saying...if you were shisui...you would want your eye back...right?

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i agree, i dont see it either, i have also heard that tobi = obito

i mean i wouldnt put anything past kishi at this point, who would love nothing more than to shock his readers

but both seem unlikely to me
    Both impossible now. There is no way that Obito would have been able to do what he did when he did it. Kakashi was still young maybe a year or 2 older than in the Gaiden, and Tobi already had the zetsu goo and the ability to summon Kyuubi. Its just not possible. Shisui was still far too young as well and likely in the academy with Itachi at the time.

If Tobi is anyone but an f'ed up experiment by Madara at this point, I will be surprised.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Jinchuuriki can't use Edo Tensei, apparently, and I doubt she had a chance to use Death Reaper Seal or that Minato would seal her, so if anything, it's very possible to see her as an Edo Tensei.
    From what I remember that whole notion was the result of a bad translation a long time ago.. Minato was basically saying that Reaper Death Seal was the only way to seal a bijuu into a person without that person becoming a jinchuuriki, not that jinchuuriki couldn't use that technique.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Unlikely it's a mistranslation.
    Minato flat out stated the Death God's sealing capacity was too small to seal the whole Kyuubi. (which makes the Death God crappy compared to the sealing pots or Totsuka sword) Since it's also sealing the caster, it clearly cannot be used by a Kyuubi jinchuuriki who won't fit into him (unless the jin finds a way to divide his chakra).

Funny the Death God contains the 4 hokages while 3rd Raikage is probably too powerful to be caught by the technique with his bijuu level body.
    Last edited by Rahan; July 10, 2012 at 02:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    Minato flat out stated the Death God's sealing capacity was too small to seal the whole Kyuubi. (which makes the Death God crappy compared to the sealing pots or Totsuka sword) Since it's also sealing the caster, it clearly cannot be used by a Kyuubi jinchuuriki who won't fit into him (unless the jin finds a way to divide his chakra).

Funny the Death God contains the 4 hokages while 3rd Raikage is probably too powerful to be caught by the technique with his bijuu level body.
    and Hashirama? I mean that guy has the most chakra out of all ninjas besides Ridukkou ... Kishi is just sloppy
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Bijuu level body =/= Kyuubi level bijuu

Also, I thought it didn't depends on the chakra as it steals the soul. Dunno what that means for a being made of chakra though...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

so we know edo tensei revives people in the state they died? from the looks of madara he was revived in the same state as when he fought hashirama. But he knew Nagato from several generations later. Meaning? madara must have time travelled. I really believe that the dimension tobi dissapears to must be independant of time and location and thats how he was able to meet the real madara

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

okay, Minato didn't seal all of the kyuubi because he wanted his son to use it as a weapon against this new enemy, further, the kyuubi is the only tailed beast said to have unlimited chakra, so much so, that even after splitting it in half, it's chakra reserves remained unlimited, now, Tobi stated that they'd have to collect all the tailed beast first, leaving the kyuubi for last due to his powerful chakra, therefore....

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    and Hashirama? I mean that guy has the most chakra out of all ninjas besides Ridukkou ... Kishi is just sloppy
    it was never specifically stated how the cloud village failed in capturing the beast, for all we know, it could have been that its charka was too great for the sage's pot. in addition, it never said Hashirama had the most chakra out of all ninjas, only that he was a god of ninjas, which could mean, he had perfect chakra control, and, perfect mastery over all jutsus, and least we forget, it was said that he had captured the other tailed beast; for all we know, Harishima may have found a way to access the Gedo statue, and to have contained their combined chakras inside, whichever the case, beyond the speculative, Madara himself said the First didn't have to perform hand seals, and neither did his brother, which is a testament to the power of the Senju brothers.

And, Orochimaru killed their personalties when he used them, and he only used them as one would a video game character; only using the basic move. But I suspect, Orochimaru would have known the weakness of the edo tensei, seeing as how both brothers knew of the technique with one of them having made it, so killing their free will to decide their strongest techniques was the only side effect to killing their minds. Kabuto didn't kill Madara's mind and looked how that turned out. Remember when Madara asked him if he knew of his power, and Kabuto like a proper fan boy pleaded to be shown the true power of Madara, seeing as how, he didn't know fully what Madara was capable of.
    Last edited by Expletivebmp; July 21, 2012 at 01:01 PM.

New Reply
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28