Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

66 40.24%
  • Good

66 40.24%
  • Average

20 12.20%
  • Bad

12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Daniel's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    5 bijuu damas at the same time actually ^_^... I think he would win just as easy. Imagine 20 bijuu Narutos
    Naruto does 25 Kage Bunshins, and asks the Kages "do you prefer the clones to use Bijuu Mode... or not?"
    Last edited by Daniel; July 04, 2012 at 10:47 AM.

2. Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys just know Kabuto is going to return at some point, right? Those three just straight up took Anko and dipped while leaving Kabuto there. I'm sure he will finally be released from Izanami once he gives in. I wonder how he'll be changed. I'm thinking he would decide to stop helping people like Tobi and Madara and Orochimaru. It would be unfortunate if Oro managed to take over this new body and Kabuto disappeared.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    yes , but probably he have leave to all curse seal user some of his chakra and chakra can storage user memory ( just like Minato and Kushina ) ...

r maybe he going to release Orochimaru .... after all all seal can be broken ....

and Nagato should get free by someone as well !!!
    Nope look at page on of chapters 393 and 394
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-398-1/...apter-393.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-399-1/...apter-394.html
    Look at that snake
    Now think back to Bee and how he escaped from Sasuke.
    We know from experience that Kishi wouldnt draw something like that for nothing
    Spoiler show

I bet we will see soon that Orochimaru is skulking around one of the warzones

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member know all's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is already the host of the good Juubi. Tobi will revive the Evil Juubi. Madara will show up and ask to join in the fight. He will conclude that the reason Tobi revived the Jubi with Kyubi and Hachibi is because Naruto has become too powerful for Tobi to handle. He will offered to capture Naruto himself and have Tobi retreat for now with the Juubi. Madara will challenge Naruto in a mortal combat. Long story short, Madara looses and gets sealed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Deepak5191's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
    Nope look at page on of chapters 393 and 394
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-398-1/...apter-393.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-399-1/...apter-394.html
    Look at that snake
    Now think back to Bee and how he escaped from Sasuke.
    We know from experience that Kishi wouldnt draw something like that for nothing
    Spoiler show

I bet we will see soon that Orochimaru is skulking around one of the warzones
    Well the snake dies 2 pages after your second link so that point is moot. Unless there was more than 1 snake escaping.
    It might just be that Sasuke learned where the victims of the Totsuka sword go after they get absorbed from the Uchiha tablet.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tasigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    and eh... the story is all about uchiha for god sake.... Tobi, sasuke and madara... all uchihas... so the manga shouldnt be now called naruto but uchiha.... since thre is almost none info about uzumaki clan so narutos clan and he is the main char ;/.
    I think this chapter makes a point of that. When Sasuke is reflecting and asks "What is a clan?" Would a rose by any other name smell as sweet? Sure, lineage is important, but thats not what Ksihi wants us to focus on for Naruto. Its all about overcoming preconceptions and expectations. We've known forever that Uchiha is an extremely powerful clan, and as such we expect them to be ridiculous. Kishi has set our expectatioins for us. But with Naruto! We have so little knowledge of the Senju and the Uzumaki clans that we don't know what expect, or if they have any kinds of standard jutsu or what have you. That leaves Naruto open to surpass all others, and to bring brand new things to the table, which he has, en masse, with his variations of techniques and his creativity in battle.

I Truly dont think Sasuke is anywhere, ANYWHERE close to being as strong as Naruto, Madara, or Tobi. I was just very unimpressed by his participatioin in the battle against Kabuto. The most impressive thing we've seen from him so far since he got his new eyes is when he destroyed the group of zetsus, which is really nothing compared to Narutos accomplishments. The idea of Sasuke running off and somehow saving the kages or beating Madara is ridiculous to me. But sadly, so is the idea of Naruto doing a significant amount more...how much longer can he possibly last...?

Oro? How could he be "partially sealed" I cannot wrap my head around how on earth Orochimaru can still have any place in this manga except as a memory.

Now, for predictions. I think Bee will sacrifice himself at some point. I think Naruto may beat Tobi, or at least make him run away. Then maybe Naruto may encounter Madara. I have a funny feeling Naruto may lose Kurama! That would open the way to show what Naruto can accomplish all by himself, without spamming the hell out of unlimited chakra. Who knows whats gonna happen with Sasuke at this point.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    lol but how dose being seal in the sword classify as being "alive".
    oro was alive,being absorbed in the sword didn't kill him,in fact he was just sealed.

Quote Quote:
    and were in the manga did it say that after oro's death the CS went away?....and dont use Danzo as an example cuz his Curse seals are different from Oro's.
    You are right,it was never stated. I thought so because of oro's chakra in the CS,but actually you can die while some of your chakra stays somewhere else,as happened to minato and kushina. Sasuke looked at anko's neck just because he was thinking of oro,not because the CS meant he is alive.

Quote Quote:
    and you are right about the absorbing thing...remember in the manga when the sword was sealing Oro....three snakes fell ... and only one got burnt by black flames....maybe thats how he survived that battle?
    the heck are you saying? http://www.mangareader.net/93-397-11...apter-392.html oro was alive, and here he is absorbed. the snake that got burned was just unlucky to be hit by amaterasu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It would be unfortunate if Oro managed to take over this new body and Kabuto disappeared.
    You may have just predicted what will finally happen to Kabuto, and how Oro will stick around once Sasuke fumbles up and releases him somehow.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaX View Post
    Minato is in death god's stomach, he can't be summoned. Orochimaru tried hard to become the "host" of a strong uchiha ninja, Madara is well suited for that.
    yeah he was,but you must be forgetting that kabuto did state who was in the 3rd coffin,that is minato. here's the link since you don't remember of it http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/520/11

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DementedKirby's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

What an amazing chapter! However, this leaves more questions than answers (and it's gonna actually make this manga last much more):

Ororchimaru still alive somewhere? I really doubt that 'cause he was sealed by Itachi in the Totsuka Sword - unless each curse seal's chakra can simply manifest itself as a clone of Orochimaru. In that case, the actual Orochimaru can be around somewhere. Maybe he pulled a switcheroo at the last minute before his dimensional jutsu was overcome by Sasuke. It would also explain who the "him" is mentioned by Kabuto. It could be Orochimaru or someone new altogether. I doubt that "him" is Tobi.

Also, Kabuto was left alive. If he ever gets out of Izanami he's gonna be pissed.

It seems that Hawk is gonna go save the 5 Kage (I doubt they'll team up with Sasuke to fight Madara, so I wonder how that will develop). In any case, Madara wanted to leave that battle and go to Naruto. If he does that, no doubt Sasuke's gonna find him (he is with Juugo, after all). Sasuke probably just wants to fulfill Itachi's final act on earth of undoing Edo Tensei.

They're probably gonna use Anko to find Orochimaru. I think they might need Karin for that, but she's all the way in Konoha still.

Juubi resurrected prematurely? Yeah, Tobi as a main villain is gonna totally go out the window. He's gonna get defeated. Now it makes sense for Gai and Kakashi to be there. They fight Tobi while Naruto and Killer B take on the incomplete Juubi.

I think that the Moon's Eye Plan is not Madara's plans - but Tobi's own plans. There's some conspiracy there as well.

It's gonna suck if Jiraiya turns out to be the only dead Sannin. To me, he's one of the best characters of the series. What a shame

Anyone else notice what I did about Madara? He's not flaking like the rest of the zombies. Did he actually resurrect himself? Maybe that invulnerability and infinite chakra was just a bluff. He's eyeballs weren't darkened either...
    "Madara", the Troll! sig. by yours truly

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter. Sasuke's questioning more than how to ease the pain of losing his brother, and Orochimaru could possibly return. Though I gotta say, there's been a few complaints by posters here about things they think should not happen/doesn't make sense. I think they make perfect sense, whether they're good events or not.

1: Return of Orochimaru. Orochimaru never died, his body was sealed away. Sasuke's CS disappeared because it was literally ripped from his body, flesh and all. It wouldn't disappear from anyone else (Anko). And sealing something is little more than subduing it behind/within something else. Orochimaru was simply sustained inside of an alternate dimension where he lived through a "blissful Genjutsu", as the databook states about the Totsuka no Tsurugi. He was never dead. Just on a different plane.

2: Juubi summoning. It makes perfect sense to see it because it was always Tobi's objective to bring him back, and the war will never have any real dire circumstances unless the Juubi is revived and Tobi gets dangerously close to succeeding with his Tsuki no Me. Though admittedly, this should've come thanks to the death of Bee... but whatever. I don't like the idea of more Godzilla wrestle matches but we knew this would happen once we saw the level of strength from Naruto's Bijuu Mode. It was coming at some point.

I'm also gonna go ahead and assume Naruto gained nothing from the other tailed beasts besides chakra so that he could keep fighting. When Goku fist bumped him he was able to keep fighting for a small amount of time thanks to him giving him a small portion of chakra. I'm sure that's the same thing that happened when he learned their names.

Anyway, here's hoping all of Naruto's fighting stays against Tobi and the Juubi while Madara is solely Sasuke's fight. I don't want Naruto having any part of that. At all.

Things that could make him a threat against Madara? Potentially regaining the Curse Seal from Orochimaru... gaining knowledge of where to get Senju DNA to aquire Rinnegan (hopefully not taking months to heal like his eyes did)... learning Edo Tensei seals from Kabuto's docile mind inorder to stop him...
    Last edited by ninjabot; July 04, 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

So a big tease a couple of chapters before 600. I hope we don't get 7 boring chapters before the reveal. I hope Madara goes to Tobi and they fuse or something.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing how Madara just stands there with his arms crossed.

A fight. Against 5 Kages. A FIGHT.

I see no fighting.

I want nukes exploding everywhere, I want pitlords to appear from hell and I want to see bullet time damn it.

The fuck is this shit I'm seing now?...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^No. NO. Keep that shit in the Naruto fight. No more giants. No more nukes. No more exploding mountains. No more Kamehameha.

I want taijutsu. Taijutsu and strategy.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nieuwsgierig View Post
    So a big tease a couple of chapters before 600. I hope we don't get 7 boring chapters before the reveal. I hope Madara goes to Tobi and they fuse or something.
    nah,next chapter will be focused on hawk and maybe on naruto too. I hope we will finally see karin too,she won't team up with sasuke for the moment. btw,madara and the kages won't be shown for a bit,as madara doesn't want to use his utmost strength,the fight will be boring,and kishi will show it again when the kages will run out of energy and someone will save their asses.

New Reply
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast