Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

66 40.24%
  • Good

66 40.24%
  • Average

20 12.20%
  • Bad

12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Someone want to explain to me how kin and gin's ETs weren't cancelled as well?

I just hope its not a massive plot hole and it gets explained.
    They were sealed in really strong sealing items that come from Rikudou. From what we can tell about the alliance's seas, the ET can still talk but can't make any other movements. With the sealing items, you're stuck inside. So it's kind of like how Madara couldn't summon Kyubi because of the strength of the seal on Naruto.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

btw,the fact oro is the man who knows everything isn't a new. we already knew that. after his death,it came out that he studied izanagi on danzo,he read the uchiha stone,he experimented on hashirama's cells to stop their power and even knew about tobi's army and what he(or madara) was doing.yet,all of these infos arrived after his disappearance in vol.43

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    So the 3rd power is irrelevant and won't do anything but spar with Naruto for fun ? He is being given a scroll to rule the world, but won't use. Yeah, right ...

Sasuke will be at least as strong as Madara thanks to a technique Oro created, but never used, and is learnable in 10 seconds top, and he will fight Naruto with bloodlust.
    And chances are Orochimaru will tell him the exact same prophecy Naruto received. (about saving or destroying the world whatever) If Sasuke ask who he is, you can be certain Kishi will answer with something special, in contrast with Kabuto whose answer was "some creep who should never have left his adoptive mother." There is a reason pretty much everyone in the know consider him far more important than Naruto, who was only important to Nagato and only because he was a fellow Jiraiya pupil.
    This chapter points to a sort of reflection for Sasuke's character as well as a small 'release' from his burden. What exactly his ambition will be now is up in the air but technically he got his revenge on everyone... except Tobi/Madara, that is. So he is wondering 'who am I'? in addition to his place in the world, what a town & clan is, and what a shinobi truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
    Madara is as good as gone. Oonoki had his "Just thought about Naruto. I must kill myself for him" trigger this chapter.
    When you remember what Deidara can do when he goes suicidal, you don't even want to know what his grandfather can do in the same situation ... And chances are Tsunade with her restored power will save him anyways to make it even lamer, but still not as lame as the fact that the scroll Hashirama created (the chapter 1 scroll) won't be used and Tsunade's sentence (he didn't leave us with nothing, but with his will or whatever) will remain unchallenged while it's a complete fantasy of hers since we do know for a fact he left them with a scroll of unknown techniques (Kage Bunshin being merely one of them)

And Tobi isn't doing much better. He is already resorting to Juubi ...

That's why a 3rd power is needed.
    I don't think Kishimoto would go so far as to have Madara survive ET and have Juugo inform Sasuke he was still alive just for Oonoki to one off eliminate him. If anything, I think Oonoki's as good as gone. lol The writing's been on the wall for him for quite some time and he seems to be one of the Kage with the most conviction at the moment. It is admittedly possible for Tsunade to save him though. Also, eliminating Madara now would just piss everyone off. There are still some things that through Madara, can be answered whether it be with Tobi, the Uchiha, his plan, the Senju, Sage, etc. Granted, not everything will be answered, but some things probably will. Also, I don't think Deidara was ever stated as being the Tsuchikage's grandson.

Madara is being arrogant. He can use Susano'O now, but doesn't want to. And he is a little disgusted with everyone - including himself now - that the battle is still going on and that he was interrupted. It's the oddest of stalemates, seemingly, so Kishimoto cna move in another direction while keeping some Kage alive. Mission accomplished... Madara's a badass. So whoever takes him down will also have to be that much of a badass.

Tobi has his hands full but then again he was on borrowed time the moment Kabuto summoned the 'real' Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sauske sits and ponders, “What is a clan/village/shinobi”… Looks like Itachi’s farewell has indeed put the brakes on his murderous intent –at least for the moment. I thought he was going to be all, "I'm...GOING TO HATE THE VILLAGE EVEN MORE NOW! OOOAAAAAHHH...!" But it seems he clearly redirecting his energy - at least temporarily - towards an information search which will lead him to a proper ‘final confrontation’ with Orochimaru, and probably also a confrontation with ET Madara before he finally moves on to Naruto.

And – oh – yay – it’s the Boobsy twins again. And they just punched another hole in a wall to warp reality.

Oop – and Tobi finally is playing his last card by tossing the chunks into Gedo Mazo. Here comes the Jubi (at least temporarily). I bet that KillerBee will have to sacrifice himself to keep Naruto alive, but that KB will manage to hold off the Jubi and allow the others to survive – leaving Tobi with 8 of the Bijju. Or – possibly – since Naruto now has chunks of the other Bijju chakras – maybe Naruto will become and “Anti-Jubi” by powering up using all the different chakras like the Gedo Mazo is doing.

ET Madara is acting funny. I really don’t buy his story that he just doesn’t want to summon his big Susanoo again. I think he CAN’T do it, and that he’s now vulnerable somehow. Maybe breaking Edo Tensei has made him mortal again, or removed his Harashima powers, or done some other weird thing. Time will tell.

And as we all suspected – Orochimaru isn’t done yet. I wonder if he is the guy ‘who knows everything’ or if that is someone else. It is fairly obvious that Anko is going to be the conduit for his return, or at least involved in it somehow. But since most of Orochimaru’s chakra is sealed up in the gourd, I bet he won’t be able to do very much so his return may be more of an infodump than an actual fight.

This “you aren’t really dead as long as some of your chakra is floating around” theme has been hit on several times before. It has been implied that the chunks of Bijju chakra that latch on to people have the potential to become a fully conscious and independent copy of the Bijju itself. Minato and Kushina had chunks of their chakra sealed in Naruto and became temporarily ‘alive’ for a while. It is certainly possible that the chunk of Orochimaru’s chakra in Anko could somehow do the same thing for Orochimaru and create a fully functional copy of the original – at least temporarily. Could Izanagi or the Rinnegan somehow give that temporary form a permanent aspect of life like the Sage did for the Bijju? We shall see.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I don't think Kishimoto would go so far as to have Madara survive ET and have Juugo inform Sasuke he was still alive just for Oonoki to one off eliminate him.
    Of course he would !
    Madara had to survive ET so that Onoki's sacrifice wouldn't be pointless (how stupid would be for Onoki to kill himself with Edo Tensei being canceled 3 chapters later) Edo Tensei being canceled is the pre-requite before the kages can go suicidal.

Sasuke had to know 1) Tobi isn't Madara since Madara is a Tensei (although it doesn't matter. Sasuke won't meet Tobi again or he would seek him for answers about the "village and the clan" instead of Orochimaru
    2) his brother didn't fix everything and the war is still going on. And he choses to not going to help. (which everyone interprets as : woah he is a good guy now)
    Last edited by Rahan; July 05, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

doubt madara would be stopped by the kages i think this chapter hinted that he will meet sasuke and eventually tobi and naruto. the chapter was called the third power and the 3 uchihas were shown in the last page. each represents one of the powers i think everyone of them will converge in the same place with naruto

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,about madara and sasuke. jugo revelaed him about madara being still around. but neither sasuke nor itachi should have known that madara has been resurrected as a zombie,both of them should have believed tobi was madara.surely itachi didn't know about edo-madara: he made up his mind to end the ET himself in vol.58,whereas madara was summoned in vol.59. with kabuto they didn't talk about him and in fact itachi was so sure to have saved everyone,while madara is still there killing. I think sasuke should have commented a bit about edo-tobi,since he expected tobi to be madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah,about madara and sasuke. jugo revelaed him about madara being still around. but neither sasuke nor itachi should have known that madara has been resurrected as a zombie,both of them should have believed tobi was madara.surely itachi didn't know about edo-madara: he made up his mind to end the ET himself in vol.58,whereas madara was summoned in vol.59. with kabuto they didn't talk about him and in fact itachi was so sure to have saved everyone,while madara is still there killing. I think sasuke should have commented a bit about edo-tobi,since he expected tobi to be madara.
    maybe the scroll had the information on Madara's ET, and Sasuke was already suspicious about Madara still being alive....the scroll could have confirmed that Madara was dead and was ET'ed, and now sasuke wants to go talk to Orochimaru to ask him who Tobi really is
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    No, the ending will be 666

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I'm thinking he was talknig about Orochimaru. Remember all of the stuff Kabuto knew? All of that is probably from working with Orochimaru. Kabuto and Oro seemed to have learned a lot about Tobi and his abilities and whatnot and the y also might know who Tobi is or, at least, isn't.
    i remember the line from tobi "that damned orochimaru, just how much did he know about my plans" or something close to that

i am re-watching the anime with my little brother and we just watched that part

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i remember the line from tobi "that damned orochimaru, just how much did he know about my plans" or something close to that

i am re-watching the anime with my little brother and we just watched that part
    Yeah, I think it would be cool if Oro made his return and took over a body and then we had Kabuto and Oro both juiced up. I'm really interested in seeing how Sasuke will get into contact with him. I wonder what exactly he wants to now, as well.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

what i think is going to happen....Sasuke will fight Madara or Tobi......Naruto will tell everyone that it was Itachi who helped him and Bee and how he was the one who stopped ET....everyone will rever him and sasuke as heros of the village.....sasuke beating Madara is his way of "purifying" the clan name....and then Naruto and Sasuke will have a battle for the tittle of Hokage
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    maybe the scroll had the information on Madara's ET, and Sasuke was already suspicious about Madara still being alive....the scroll could have confirmed that Madara was dead and was ET'ed, and now sasuke wants to go talk to Orochimaru to ask him who Tobi really is
    couldn't he just ask that to tobi? he was so sure of him being madara,unless oro and kabuto had already told sasuke about tobi and madara,and sasuke (nay,Sauske as Invader says) lied simulating he didn't know who madara was when itachi and tobi talked to him. obviously that's impossible,hence kishi is stretching too much,imo...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

guys,i don't think him seeking oro is about tobi as much as it is to stop ETed madara...hence itachi thought that he stopped madara(that was the reason he went after kabuto).so sasuke not knowing ET and itachi failing...who else can stop madara or atleast know how.kabuto is now worthless...maybe as a shinobi to boot...no telling how he will turn out after this encounter.

but,itachi probably was only going on intincts to begin with and not having anyother way to go about the situation...not seeing ET before and all.
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

agreed my friend,sasuke will destroy the leaf nonetheless,but he won't allow itachi to fail,hence he will try to stop madara too,to end the ET forever!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member starscreem6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

btw,the fact oro is the man who knows everything isn't a new. we already knew that. after his death,it came out that he studied izanagi on danzo,he read the uchiha stone,he experimented on hashirama's cells to stop their power and even knew about tobi's army and what he(or madara) was doing.yet,all of these infos arrived after his disappearance in vol.43

Here we go again. In a circle if Oro is still alive then next thing you know they will be bringing Toad Senin A.K.A Jiraiya back. Although I hope Kabuto gets out of that Genjutsu so we can see more of him. Somehow I don't think this is the last of Kabuto.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    what i think is going to happen....Sasuke will fight Madara or Tobi......Naruto will tell everyone that it was Itachi who helped him and Bee and how he was the one who stopped ET....everyone will rever him and sasuke as heros of the village.....sasuke beating Madara is his way of "purifying" the clan name....and then Naruto and Sasuke will have a battle for the tittle of Hokage
    No, I think Sasuke hates the leaf too much for that.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

agreed my friend,sasuke will destroy the leaf nonetheless,but he won't allow itachi to fail,hence he will try to stop madara too,to end the ET forever!
    Might as well change the name of the Manga to "The Uchihas and the Meddling Naruto." Once again the Manga has gone down the direction of making everything revolve around the Uchihas and Naruto has become a footnote in his own Manga.

New Reply
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast