Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

66 40.24%
  • Good

66 40.24%
  • Average

20 12.20%
  • Bad

12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Jinchuuriki can't use Edo Tensei, apparently, and I doubt she had a chance to use Death Reaper Seal or that Minato would seal her, so if anything, it's very possible to see her as an Edo Tensei.

Rather, somewhat possible now that Kabuto's been Izanami'd and probably changed. Not sure why he never got Kushina as she would have been a major mindfuck for Naruto. Probably.
    why cannot jins use ET?
    kushina wasn't probably found,or she wasn't strong enough to slow naruto down. it's possible that kabuto didn't find her dna (as he couldn't find jman's,although they had even fought). moreover,kabuto shouldn't expect naruto to know about her mam,nor about what really happened 16 years ago. taht happened in naruto's mind,and the only ones aware of that were minato and kushina,and maybe kurama too. there's no way kabuto knew that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering what if edo-madara will be sealed inside that "rikudo huge pot" later on.... I mean its currently inside gedo... but if gedo will be stopped tehy might reclaim the tresures and seal madara into it... maybe tobi would be sealed inside the smaller guard

maybe rikudou predicted that those two will appear and so he created such weapons to deal with them....huge pot to get sealed into it... and the other one with the forbbidden words becouse tobi likes to talk... and the fan for naruto to be able to use all elements....well tobi has his own fan... why cant naruto have one too ^^ he is perfect kurama jin...those with kurama chakra can use tresures...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

nah,I doubt that,although it's a nice theory. Yet,I think madara would find a way to avoid being sealed in that pot,maybe with a giant shinra tensei,or something else. about tobi,I guess he can't be sealed,since he possess that ST technique of his,which allows him to escape,something similar to what did minato with his own ST when he was about to be sealed in tobi's dimension here http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So, next chapter we will see an incomplete Juubi. I wonder if it's form will be the same as already shown in the manga since it doesn't fully possess the 8-Tails and 9-Tails's chakra.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member flameorigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc View Post
    So, next chapter we will see an incomplete Juubi. I wonder if it's form will be the same as already shown in the manga since it doesn't fully possess the 8-Tails and 9-Tails's chakra.

Might not even happen. Might be about Sasuke and then the end of the chapter it's an explosion, but not showing the incomplete 9-tails. Actually I think it'll be a bit of Sas and Oonoki getting the true death (or beginning of it)
    Writer or Adventurer? Check. http://www.writerzweb.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

as I said in past , I think this time first sage of six path will come and save Naruto again ( well , with kishi style , he will acknowledge Naruto as well !! ) ...

well , Rukkudo already store his chakra in bijuus ..... after all , the only one who didn't save Naruto is the sage himself ....
    خداحافظ

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pantelis2006's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, it's been a while...

I 'm a little annoyed with this scroll thing...Whats in your mind Kishi? And why the heck do you bring Orochimaru back? Is it possible for him to know more about the clan than Tobi and Itachi? I really don't like where this is going...Same things again and again. Enough with the uchiha history, stop prolonging the plot.

I have one question though...In 2 panels, I saw that Madara's face is in perfect condition. The scars from Edo Tensei have disappeared. Why did it happen? Isn't he a zombie anymore? Definately, the release of the jutsu is related with this.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    as I said in past , I think this time first sage of six path will come and save Naruto again ( well , with kishi style , he will acknowledge Naruto as well !! ) ...

well , Rukkudo already store his chakra in bijuus ..... after all , the only one who didn't save Naruto is the sage himself ....
    instead of a flashback or chakra chat...how about the sage possessing naruto after he reaches the ultimate plateau of RM...
    have RS preach no jutsu to all on the battlefield(friend and foe)...lol
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I have a theory here. On the last few chapters we learned a few things and we got to see sasuke perhaps doubting his current objectives. He confirmed the clan planned a coup which could have thrown the world into war, he confirmed konoha prevented the war by dealing rather decisively with the matter and he confirmed itachi's and shinsui's will through the whole thing. Considering all of this, I think sasuke will proceed to change his current set of objectives.

I don't think all of what just happened between him and itachi would happen without having a severe effect on sasuke. More so, he actually seemed rather pissed that an ET remained which is probably because he does not want what itachi did on his second chance to go to waste. Now, if the whole thing had an effect on him the only way for such an effect to be important is that he is no longer hellbent on destroying konoha however that does not necessarily imply he will be an actual good guy.

Right now he is about to talk to orochimaru, the person who supposedly knows everything which has gone over the years. I think through orochimaru sasuke will learn all of tobi's plans, including the moons eye plan (which as far as I know sasuke hasn't been informed on yet). I think sasuke will actually attempt to take over the plan but only after dealing with tobi and madara (or someone deals with them). I think the manga has set up things so that such a plan makes sense to sasuke. He will basically arrive to the same conclussion madara did and will attempt to finish the guys work.

I think sasuke will reason the whole thing like this: Konoha did kill his clan but considering the risk it represented to the world and that even according to what he saw through itachi all that could be done was done to deal with things in another way was done he will see what itachi was aiming for here. He will actually see the big picture shisui and itachi were going for. Now, if he sees this then he will see war at large as the issue rather than just an uchiha vs senju thing, what went on here was an entire history of mistakes on both sides which continually resulted in wars. In this regard it will make sense to stop the fighting completely rather than continue fighting pointlessly. This is why the moons eye plan would appeal to him. Of course, he wouldn't let tobi do everything himself. Sasuke will attempt to take over and use his own genjutsu to complete the plan, he wouldn't give control of the world over to tobi, who helped kill his clan, or madara, someone who could be indirectly responsible for everything to a great degree.

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post

doubt it because naruto is suppose to surpass the sage the bijuu already acknowledged him as the person the sage spoke of

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner InvincibleUchiha's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm kind of f*cking exited for the next chapter to come! I look forward for every single development from now on! things are getting interesting.
    i am soooooo curious about sasuke's actions!
    Even amidst the deepest despair, his eyes still reflect a single ray of hope.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    why cannot jins use ET?
    kushina wasn't probably found,or she wasn't strong enough to slow naruto down. it's possible that kabuto didn't find her dna (as he couldn't find jman's,although they had even fought). moreover,kabuto shouldn't expect naruto to know about her mam,nor about what really happened 16 years ago. taht happened in naruto's mind,and the only ones aware of that were minato and kushina,and maybe kurama too. there's no way kabuto knew that.
    Ask Kushina or Minato, one of them said it.

Hard to believe Kushina couldn't have been found when she would have been buried unless something happened to the body right under Hiruzen's nose. She didn't have to be strong enough to slow Naruto, just have an impact on him.

Kabuto didn't need to. He could let Kushina be free to say whatever she wanted, and let Naruto find out.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Ok, I have a theory here. On the last few chapters we learned a few things and we got to see sasuke perhaps doubting his current objectives. He confirmed the clan planned a coup which could have thrown the world into war, he confirmed konoha prevented the war by dealing rather decisively with the matter and he confirmed itachi's and shinsui's will through the whole thing. Considering all of this, I think sasuke will proceed to change his current set of objectives.
    I still think he'll go after the elders, if no one else. Itachi's flashback also showed the trio intent on crushing the Uchiha with Hiruzen the only one to stand against it. Though, Sasuke will probably leave the village alone, if he wasn't lying to Tobi about attacking the innocent people as well.

Quote Quote:
    I don't think all of what just happened between him and itachi would happen without having a severe effect on sasuke. More so, he actually seemed rather pissed that an ET remained which is probably because he does not want what itachi did on his second chance to go to waste. Now, if the whole thing had an effect on him the only way for such an effect to be important is that he is no longer hellbent on destroying konoha however that does not necessarily imply he will be an actual good guy.
    I think he was more pissed at Madara than an ET remaining. Or rather, you're right, and he was just more shocked that an ET, Madara at it, remained.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I think people are making a confusion between the Death God Seal and Edo Tensei. A jinchuuriki can't use the seal, nothing has been said about Edo Tensei.
    Last edited by Gats; July 09, 2012 at 05:59 AM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pantelis2006 View Post
    Hey everyone, it's been a while...

I 'm a little annoyed with this scroll thing...Whats in your mind Kishi? And why the heck do you bring Orochimaru back? Is it possible for him to know more about the clan than Tobi and Itachi? I really don't like where this is going...Same things again and again. Enough with the uchiha history, stop prolonging the plot.

I have one question though...In 2 panels, I saw that Madara's face is in perfect condition. The scars from Edo Tensei have disappeared. Why did it happen? Isn't he a zombie anymore? Definately, the release of the jutsu is related with this.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
    Can't wait for Jiraiya to come back too

I think with the removal of ET, the cracks are gone. He is now a "living" being per se with unlimited chakra...just my thoughts
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I think people are making a confusion between the Death God Seal and Edo Tensei. A jinchuuriki can't use the seal, nothing has been said about Edo Tensei.
    indeed. that's wht I was talking about. lol,even M3J was wrong. btw,kabuto can't have kushina,since he was too young to have her chakra and he should expect naruto not to care about her mother,as they haven't ever met (kabuto doesn't know of their mental meeting). Also, kabuto knows kushina is an uzumaki but that she was a jin wasn't known not even by the sennin.

New Reply
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast