Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

66 40.24%
  • Good

66 40.24%
  • Average

20 12.20%
  • Bad

12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher6 View Post
    Did anyone else notice that when sasuke said "he's still alive' a picture of itachis friend pulling out his eye came up? Does this mean that sasuke is gonna look for him after talking with orochimaru? Could Tobi really be him? (I forgot his name)
    P.s kishina was sealed by the shinigami thing with Naruto's father, right? If not kishina was skilled at sealing techniques herself so she could have done something so no one could find or mess with her corpse.
    so you think tobi could be shisui uchiha?

the only thing that makes that unlikely to me is that tobi helped with the massacre of the uchiha, and shisui alread had not eyes left at that point

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

please stop with these connections between tobi and shisui. tobi attacked the leaf with kurama when itachi and shisui were young,and don't forget what happened when danzo died: tobi wanted "shisui's eye",not his own eye!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    please stop with these connections between tobi and shisui. tobi attacked the leaf with kurama when itachi and shisui were young,and don't forget what happened when danzo died: tobi wanted "shisui's eye",not his own eye!
    i agree, i dont see it either, i have also heard that tobi = obito

i mean i wouldnt put anything past kishi at this point, who would love nothing more than to shock his readers

but both seem unlikely to me

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I was of those who wanted the 4th hokage as akatsuki's leader(instead of naruto's father),tobi= obito and a bad itachi. yet,right now it's obvious that tobi isn't obito,although at one time we weren't so sure. Btw,kishi must hurry up and show who tobi is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    And of course, when Tobi flashbacks about what he used, both brothers are here.
    Oop - that's right. In order to get the power of both Jin/Kin brothers, Tobi would have had to toss in both the Pot and the Gourd since Ginkaku was sucked up by Darui in the gourd and Kinkaku was sucked up by Ino/Shika/Cho into the pot.

So Atsui and Samui are pretty much screwed since they just got turned into Gedo Mazo chow.
    Last edited by Invader; July 09, 2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Oop - that's right. In order to get the power of both Jin/Kin brothers, Tobi would have had to toss in both the Pot and the Gourd since Ginkaku was sucked up by Darui in the gourd and Kinkaku was sucked up by Ino/Shika/Cho into the pot.

So Atsui and Samui are pretty much screwed since they just got turned into Gedo Mazo chow.
    I'm pretty sure naruto will hit jyuubi and Jyuubi with splooge them out. They're going to be the new Kin-Gin, but with Jyuubi chakra. BOOK IT!!!
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I still cant believe that the Jyuubi will be revived in a few chapters.

I always wished for the actual Jyuubi to be revived. With the kyuubi and all extracted. And Naruto to actually use his own developed techniques and clan jutsus + forbidden ones to defeat it.

Or an introduction to a different continent. Something like an invasion force or something!
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member David Gill's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

This is now desperate stuff from Tobi and despite his claims that a portion of the Kyuubi's chakra is enough to revive the Juubi, he will fail. All villains get desperate when they know they aren't many options left and Tobi is going through that faze now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

in part 1- we see how strong was some random ninja but oro was on top. oro and hes ppl. after the war in konoha, this 2 new member of a team, a pear with power we didnt see before. now we move from the oro to akatsuki. oro was looking for power to destroy konoha and have a revenge on something else.

now after this war is over, what if a new team a pear who make akatsuki look like shit, and the reason tobi want to get the juubi was to compete against those monster ninja. i dont know, like god ninja. it will be awesome to make the manga longer. and not rush it to the end. cause i dont think naruto will become hokage after this, i dont think naruto is the next sage, just cause hes using the 9 tails chackra, i mean he look like that cause the 9 tails, without it, hes just a normal ninja with noting special. ohhh hes a uzumaki. so is karin, and uzumake compare to uchiha and senju clan, they were noting.

now lets say that the one who destroy the uzumaki clan is the new rival to the ninja world...

sasuke give naruto the rinnegan so he could be the next sage, thats sound stupid, i like this idea better, sasuke+naruto= rikudo, they only need to work as one and boom.

have i mention in this post that oro is back.....well i bet with all that skip he got. watch how powerful he will look. i cant wait
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post

I always wished for the actual Jyuubi to be revived. With the kyuubi and all extracted. And Naruto to actually use his own developed techniques and clan jutsus + forbidden ones to defeat it.

Or an introduction to a different continent. Something like an invasion force or something!
    Minato gave Naruto the kyubi chakra to help him. I don't think your regular sage mode naruto could stop Jyuubi. Naruto, as he is now, seems to be at or slightly above the level of Gedo Mazo. That's using the kyuubi power. I'd imagine naruto will use Sage Mode with Kyuubi at some point. No idea how much stronger he'll be then.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by David Gill View Post
    This is now desperate stuff from Tobi and despite his claims that a portion of the Kyuubi's chakra is enough to revive the Juubi, he will fail. All villains get desperate when they know they aren't many options left and Tobi is going through that faze now.
    Fail in what? In bringing back the jyuubi? I dobut that. Kyuubi had/has part of his chakra sealed away in the Death God. Technically, Jyuubi would still be incomplete if Tobi had extracted Kurama and Hachibi from Naruto and Bee. Kurama still functions fine without his missing chakra. Jyuubi should still be alot stronger than either Kyuubi or Hachibi. I'm sure Tobi didn't want to take both Bee and Naruto on at the same time. Also, Naruto's power is still growing due to full cooperation from Kyubi and the unlocking of Kyuubi's cage.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    I'm pretty sure naruto will hit jyuubi and Jyuubi with splooge them out. They're going to be the new Kin-Gin, but with Jyuubi chakra. BOOK IT!!!
    so they will be hot/ cool siblings, awesome!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    I think people are making a confusion between the Death God Seal and Edo Tensei. A jinchuuriki can't use the seal, nothing has been said about Edo Tensei.
    Oh, he was talking about jinchuuriki using ET.

Well, I don't see why they can't, to be honest. Other than chakra usage, they don't get affected in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post

RIP Samui's boobs. We hardly knew thee.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post

I don't see Naruto having any chance of beating the Juubi without Kyuubi's chakra - he'd need Rinnegan, whether as his doujutsu or someone else with Rinnegan. Using Kyuubi vs. Naruto as comparison doesn't work in my opinion since it was in his mind and he had help. Sage Mode is powerful, but it doesn't look powerful enough to compete with a bijuu that has almost all the power of 9 bijuu and its chakra.

Kyuubi's chakra affords him more ranged attacks, quite possibly some of the best offense, and one of the best defense for him. Naruto's speed is also increased tremendously. Without those tools, I don't see him having a slimmer of a chance against Juubi.

Plus, Juubi's body looks rockhard. If it gets chakra, then it may be protected by its chakra like Four-Tailed Naruto and higher was. Though actually, I don't recall any bijuu that actually had external chakra or looked as if though they were solely made of chakra.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Gill View Post
    i dont think tobi was ready for naruto's powerup

there was no way for him to win this fight, i could see him escaping possibly, but that is his only hope

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member starscreem6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    so you think tobi could be shisui uchiha?

the only thing that makes that unlikely to me is that tobi helped with the massacre of the uchiha, and shisui alread had not eyes left at that point

Could still be Shisui, as Tobi seems to have a large supply of sharingans. But I agree its highly unlikelyy as Tobi wanted Shisuis sharingan after Danzou was defeated. He did not seem too concerned about the ones on Danzou's arm.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by starscreem6 View Post
    Could still be Shisui, as Tobi seems to have a large supply of sharingans. But I agree its highly unlikelyy as Tobi wanted Shisuis sharingan after Danzou was defeated. He did not seem too concerned about the ones on Danzou's arm.
    honestly i dont think its shisui or obito

but obito is the more likely of the two, look at the comparison

obito's right eye was there when he died after kikashi recieved the left eye

he could have been repaired/revived by madara's rinne-tensi if madara was still alive during that period, which i think he was

and the most compelling argument for the obito= tobi conspiracy is that tobi's ability to use the "void" is like a more advanced version of kikashi's attack where he uses the void

when you think about it kakashi's eye and tobi's eye are the only two sharingans that have used that void type ability

not saying obito= tobi

but its more likely than shisui = tobi

just my opinion

we all know the king of all randomness and ass-pull kishimoto can do anything with this story

New Reply
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast