Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    66 40.24%
  • Good

    66 40.24%
  • Average

    20 12.20%
  • Bad

    12 7.32%
New Reply
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 413

Thread: Naruto 592 Discussion

  1. #346
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Tobi's sharingan is tangibility and wrapping powers, I seriously doubt he would use that for Izanagi. I'll go as far as to say, Tobi would probably get rid of his rinnengan eye before he loses the power that his sharingan has. IMO Tobi's jutsu are second to none in the entire manga.

  2. #347
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    We're not in a real crime investigation. We're reading manga where Ino's dad is seriously impressed by this genjutsu level, in a context where the opponent is a Rinnengan user, the first encountered. Besides I don't see why Nagato would not use his rinnengan while creating a new jutsu when he can. There is just no point to argue about that.

    Besides I never said Rinnegan is superior to MS in every aspect. Also one can say that Tobi is keeping a Sharingan eye to predict movement and to use it for Izanagi as a fail-safe, he sure wouldn't want to waste a real Rinnegan for Izanagi.
    Yes, we're READING, but you're guessing or speculating. Until there's a direct statement about something, then we can call it a fact. It's as simple as that. And there is no way in hell Tobi is keeping Sharingan just so he could use Izanagi. Besides, we've only seen Susanoo being used by a Rinnegan, which is not a Genjutsu technique. You don't see why Nagato wouldn't use his eyes for a Genjutsu, I don't see why he wouldn't use hand seals.

  3. #348
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    There's no evidence that the Genjutsu was cast with Rinnegan. So the argument is fallible. And even if it was, my original thought is that Rinnegan can't use some of the MS techs like Tsukuyomi. And I'm pretty sure that will be the case. If the Rinnegan was superior to Mangekyou Sharingan in every aspect, Tobi would have Rinnegan in both eyes, wouldn't he?
    Just asking, what exactly are you trying to point out?
    1. Is rinnegan superior to MS or not? (just because it hasn't cast a tsukuyomi so far?)
    2. Why cant a rinnegan cast genjutsu?

    your answer to the first question is given in the manga itself. http://www.mangareader.net/93-378-3/...apter-373.html
    so definitely Rinnegan is superior to Sharingan/MS/EMS. Just because the manga hasnt shown so far a rinnegan casting tsukuyomi doesnt mean rinnegan is inferior to MS. As to why Tobi chose a single rinnegan (instead of 2) to fill his empty eye socket is purely his discretion. He could now use both Sharingan and Rinnegan powers simultaneously with such an arrangement rather than either of them alone. Other than this, who knows probably he has some limitations to using the rinnegan alone, which could be why he was experimenting it on Nagato prior to using it on self. Perhaps he is not sure of how well he could use it, who knows

    Secondly why should rinnegan use Genjutsu when it has powers way too powerful than genjutsu? Its like Sasuke having no use of Kirin now that he has an ubber Susano'o.. while Tsukuyomi leaves the victim paralysed after being affected, the human path leaves no victims alive thus leaving no traces of who or what caused the victim's death..this explains that rinnegan is way powerful than any MS out there and that genjutsu is a jutsu tad low compared to the human path jutsu of rinnegan for example...
    Lightning could silence you forever!!

  4. #349
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Vite Zeus View Post
    Just asking, what exactly are you trying to point out?
    1. Is rinnegan superior to MS or not? (just because it hasn't cast a tsukuyomi so far?)
    2. Why cant a rinnegan cast genjutsu?

    your answer to the first question is given in the manga itself. http://www.mangareader.net/93-378-3/...apter-373.html
    so definitely Rinnegan is superior to Sharingan/MS/EMS. Just because the manga hasnt shown so far a rinnegan casting tsukuyomi doesnt mean rinnegan is inferior to MS. As to why Tobi chose a single rinnegan (instead of 2) to fill his empty eye socket is purely his discretion. He could now use both Sharingan and Rinnegan powers simultaneously with such an arrangement rather than either of them alone. Other than this, who knows probably he has some limitations to using the rinnegan alone, which could be why he was experimenting it on Nagato prior to using it on self. Perhaps he is not sure of how well he could use it, who knows

    Secondly why should rinnegan use Genjutsu when it has powers way too powerful than genjutsu? Its like Sasuke having no use of Kirin now that he has an ubber Susano'o.. while Tsukuyomi leaves the victim paralysed after being affected, the human path leaves no victims alive thus leaving no traces of who or what caused the victim's death..this explains that rinnegan is way powerful than any MS out there and that genjutsu is a jutsu tad low compared to the human path jutsu of rinnegan for example...
    1. What exactly am I trying to point out? That there is a reason as to why Tobi still uses Sharingan next oh great and awesome Rinnegan and the fact that it's never been shown that a shinobi used Genjutsu directly with Rinnegan. Also, you contradict yourself when you say that he can simultaneously use both Sharingan and Rinnegan powers - it actually means that Rinnegan can't use some powers that Sharingan can. And no, if you read carefully, which you obviously don't, I'm stating that MS is not inferior to Rinnegan, not the other way around.

    2. Oh really? Any MS technique is way more powerful and cooler, for that matter, than any Rinnegan technique (although I gotta say that Shinra Tensei is a godly technique). Actually, he's gonna use Susanoo instead of Kirin any day, trust me. Tsukuyomi leaves its victim dead if the user chooses to. Didn't quite get what you're saying about the human path but that definitely doesn't explain if Rinnegan's more powerful.
    Last edited by Roman; July 07, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

  5. #350
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Greenstaring you.
    Country
    France
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,360
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Yes, we're READING, but you're guessing or speculating. Until there's a direct statement about something, then we can call it a fact. It's as simple as that. And there is no way in hell Tobi is keeping Sharingan just so he could use Izanagi. Besides, we've only seen Susanoo being used by a Rinnegan, which is not a Genjutsu technique. You don't see why Nagato wouldn't use his eyes for a Genjutsu, I don't see why he wouldn't use hand seals.
    It seems we're not talking about the same thing actually.

    I don't see why Nagato wouldn't use his eyes, AND I don't see why he wouldn't use hand seals either. When I talk about using his eyes, I don't mean he is using it like a Uchiha. I didn't mean he was just staring at the guy to make the genjutsu work (even if it can be the case), I just meant he certainly used his eyes to create or apply the jutsu, which doesn't prevent him to make handseals or anything else with that. Your point about Tobi is also technically an assumption, yet it is strong enough to make us easily believe it's true.

  6. #351
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    as far as my assumption goes on the aspect of how tobi and madara are related, I would say that Madara had been alive untill he was discovered by Ao, which in my opinion is ahead of the Uchiha massacre time period. Tobi meanwhile I'm guessing must have been some random Uchiha (revealed/yet-to-be-revealed) who must have been revived/groomed by Madara for the latter's bidding which intun could be to maintain his notoriety in the ninja world. He might have shared the moon-eye plan with his accomplice a.k.a Tobi in the hopes that, should anything happen to him, Tobi would remain to revive Him via Nagato and continue as planned. But somewhere at some point of time, Tobi might have had a change in mind to take up the name of Madara as his own and complete the plan without the real Madara being involved. Lets hope much light is thrown/shown in the chapters to come. Meanwhile as to why Tobi not using his Rinnegan I guess he infact must be exhausted from using too much of chakra in his fight with Naruto and might not be able to use all the powers of Rinnegan when he still has to use all his remaining resources to revive the jyuubi and not to mention control it as well..
    Lightning could silence you forever!!

  7. #352
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    It seems we're not talking about the same thing actually.

    I don't see why Nagato wouldn't use his eyes, AND I don't see why he wouldn't use hand seals either. When I talk about using his eyes, I don't mean he is using it like a Uchiha. I didn't mean he was just staring at the guy to make the genjutsu work (even if it can be the case), I just meant he certainly used his eyes to create or apply the jutsu, which doesn't prevent him to make handseals or anything else with that. Your point about Tobi is also technically an assumption, yet it is strong enough to make us easily believe it's true.
    Well, the whole purpose of my posts was that - Rinnegan doesn't work like Sharingan concerning Genjutsu techniques. It was never shown so we can easily deduce it like that, until and if Kishimoto shows us otherwise. Even if Nagato used a Genjutsu with his eyes, it was nowhere near as powerful as, Tsukuyomi or Kotoamatsukami. Until Madara or Sasuke show us Tsukuyomi with Rinnegan, I'll strongly believe that MS is far more powerful than Rinnegan in that aspect. Yeah, the thing about Tobi is definitely assumption as I believe he wouldn't sacrifice his eye so easily. Also, I believe that he's keeping Sharingan so that he could manipulate tailed beasts, just like Madara did with Kyuubi. Another side to what Rinnegan can't or might not do, but that's also just a speculation.

  8. #353
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vite Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    1. What exactly am I trying to point out? That there is a reason as to why Tobi still uses Sharingan next oh great and awesome Rinnegan and the fact that it's never been shown that a shinobi used Genjutsu directly with Rinnegan. Also, you contradict yourself when you say that he can simultaneously use both Sharingan and Rinnegan powers - it actually means that Rinnegan can't use some powers that Sharingan can. And no, if you read carefully, which you obviously don't, I'm stating that MS is not inferior to Rinnegan, not the other way around.
    Well obviously you didnt get my point through as well.. while you yourself say that MS in not inferior to Rinnegan, I'm definitely objecting to it with the link provided. Clearly your inferences are your speculations derived from what you read so far, while mine is based on what the manga said/claimed so far. Sorry to say, I am responsible for what I wrote or share but am not responsible for what you understood from what I wrote. the highlighted sentences above is to make it clear to you that in my previous post I have shared my reasons as to why Tobi went for the combination and that it would be prudent of you if you read my post properly before commenting if I have contradicted myself or not

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    2. Oh really? Any MS technique is way more powerful and cooler, for that matter, than any Rinnegan technique (although I gotta say that Shinra Tensei is a godly technique). Actually, he's gonna use Susanoo instead of Kirin any day, trust me. Tsukuyomi leaves its victim dead if the user chooses to. Didn't quite get what you're saying about the human path but that definitely doesn't explain if Rinnegan's more powerful.
    I had hoped you have the basic idea of how the Human path of the rinnegan works, but if you dont, clearly the problem is not mine but your's..could you please enlighten me from the manga the highlighted statement of your's holds true to validate your point?.. here is mine on the contrary to your statement.. http://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html kindly go through the next page as well...


    N.B>: the purpose of tsuku or KA depends on what the user tries to gain from it..while Sharingan seems to handle it well and true these techniques are indeed powerful, yet that doesnt mean Rinnegan (since its not shown so far to casting a genjutsu) is inferior to MS..Rinnegan doesnt even need such techniques in the first place since Rinnegan is meant to either create or to destroy depending on the one weilding it.. which is more stronger???...Illusion or the ability to create and destroy is more stronger, you decide
    Last edited by Vite Zeus; July 07, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Lightning could silence you forever!!

  9. #354
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Vite Zeus View Post
    Well obviously you didnt get my point through as well.. while you yourself say that MS in not inferior to Rinnegan, I'm definitely objecting to it with the link provided. Clearly your inferences are your speculations derived from what you read so far, while mine is based on what the manga said/claimed so far. Sorry to say, I am responsible for what I wrote or share but am not responsible for what you understood from what I wrote. the highlighted sentences above is to make it clear to you that in my previous post I have shared my reasons as to why Tobi went for the combination and that it would be prudent of you if you read my post properly before commenting if I have contradicted myself or not



    I had hoped you have the basic idea of how the Human path of the rinnegan works, but if you dont, clearly the problem is not mine but your's..could you please enlighten me from the manga the highlighted statement of your's holds true to validate your point?.. here is mine on the contrary to your statement.. http://www.mangareader.net/93-58427-...apter-515.html kindly go through the next page as well...
    I understood it quite clearly while you didn't. I solely post what the manga says and if I have any speculation or assumption, I bold it quite clearly.
    The sentence you bolded has nothing to do with that you wrote so I'm not gonna continue this discussion since you clearly have no idea on what the majority of the topic is about. Yet, again, the pages you provided don't connect Tsukuyomi and Human Path in any way, whatsoever, specially not by definition on which technique is stronger.

  10. #355
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    56
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    was Kushina also seals in the death god or could we possibly see her in an Edo?

  11. #356
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ecoX View Post
    was Kushina also seals in the death god or could we possibly see her in an Edo?
    Interesting question. I wouldn't want it to happen since Naruto would probably get a psychotic breakdown.

  12. #357
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    There's no evidence that the Genjutsu was cast with Rinnegan. So the argument is fallible. And even if it was, my original thought is that Rinnegan can't use some of the MS techs like Tsukuyomi. And I'm pretty sure that will be the case. If the Rinnegan was superior to Mangekyou Sharingan in every aspect, Tobi would have Rinnegan in both eyes, wouldn't he?
    Not necessarily, as Sharingan and Rinnegan would offer different power. Main reason why he's keeping Sharingan, in my opinion, is because of the power it gives him, not necessarily because it's better than Rinnegan. Currently it seems that phasing/teleporting is associated with that Sharingan, and he can use it or try to use it to control the bijuu, if not Juubi. Not to mention, the Sharingan's prediction is PROBABLY what kept him from having Minat's kunai in his head as decoration.

    I don't see Nagato being smart or talented enough to use genjutsu without Rinnegan or help though, so he probably did use Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecoX View Post
    was Kushina also seals in the death god or could we possibly see her in an Edo?
    Jinchuuriki can't use Edo Tensei, apparently, and I doubt she had a chance to use Death Reaper Seal or that Minato would seal her, so if anything, it's very possible to see her as an Edo Tensei.

    Rather, somewhat possible now that Kabuto's been Izanami'd and probably changed. Not sure why he never got Kushina as she would have been a major mindfuck for Naruto. Probably.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

  13. #358
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    i like the rinegan from the sharingan cause you can switch to whatever eyes you want. rinegan dont have the power of the sharingan, so do like madara did, switch back to sharingan do wtver u going to do and then go back to rinegan.....but tobi rinegan cannot do that. so he want both power. thats the only reason he got both.

    i feel good seeing someone with rinegan getting bad and making some crazy jutsu. or EMS. or making a jutsu that need concentration. im like. wtver hes making is going to be bad. for example.

    pein- on konoha flying or he making that shipaku or watever that jutsu is, and when he got mad and summon gedo mazo.
    madara- when EMS when he make hes susanoo make 2 hand sign plus hes, we knew something big was coming. and when he got serious making the perfect susanoo.

    tell me guys, those part didnt make u say. OOOHHH shit i dont like what it coming to the opponent.



    now will oro comeback with a new look or outfit. i want that cause, the old outfit we tired of it.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  14. #359
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    Did anyone else notice that when sasuke said "he's still alive' a picture of itachis friend pulling out his eye came up? Does this mean that sasuke is gonna look for him after talking with orochimaru? Could Tobi really be him? (I forgot his name)
    P.s kishina was sealed by the shinigami thing with Naruto's father, right? If not kishina was skilled at sealing techniques herself so she could have done something so no one could find or mess with her corpse.
    Last edited by Punisher6; July 07, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

  15. #360
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,741
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 592 Discussion / 593 Predictions

    LOL at Samui being tossed into the statue along with Kurama's chakra
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts