Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter !!

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful/Boring)

2 1.42%
  • 2 (Average)

6 4.26%
  • 3 (Good)

12 8.51%
  • 4 (Great!)

52 36.88%
  • 5 (Epic)

65 46.10%
  • 6 (Top Ten in One Piece)

4 2.84%
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 673 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 673 Spoiler Discussion / 674 Prediction

but he was somehow aware of law's betrayal and of the help he gave luffy against the yeti bros. Furthermore,I doubt he accepted monet so easily,he must distrust her a bit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew from the start that Doflamingo was a part of this organisation, thanks to the fact that Law knew Vergo. The Jolly roger of his has always, at least for me, tied him to whatever belief Doflamingo has. However, I didn't think the slightest of the idea that Doflamingo was the Joker better yet the boss. It's also funy how a lot of "knowers" got crushed by the fact that Joker was at the top and not some hencheman. Brilliant I must say about Oda, just utterly brilliant!

A new fruit is also always exciting and fun, seeing how the sara sara fruit has a model it must mean there will be more which I am looking forward to. Never thought we would see mudkip though It's also always interesting to see a new and crazy character like yarisugi, with his ugly appearence and clothing, Oda does it again with the whole f'd up personalities, but what intrigued me the most about that certain scene was the fact that it further portrayed how powerless the people are against the marines, which further pushed common knowledge of it's corruption and that it needs a fundamental change.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    but he was somehow aware of law's betrayal and of the help he gave luffy against the yeti bros. Furthermore,I doubt he accepted monet so easily,he must distrust her a bit.
    Doflamingo is a shadow broker for a reason, he get's all the behind the scenes information and uses that to his advantage. Monet is there for a long time already, she could have fabricated a lie to make Caesar trust her, over time trust was build -> no distrust "now".
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Bugzee's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

For a long long time we've been waiting for Doflamingo to be introduced "officially" as an enemy and an obstacle for the SH's to overcome AND FINALLY WE GET IT! I was always patiently waiting to see how Oda would do it and it fits so perfectly now. I really can't wait to see how this develops in the NW! As predicted by many Law had worked previously with Vergo, Doflamingo and co. Law's background with them will definitely be interesting to learn. I'm actually looking forward to it...probably a flashback or something. =P

Smoker stuck in a cage with Luffy again! If only Usopp was there too they would make fun of the other SH's like they did in Alabasta.
    Last edited by Bugzee; July 04, 2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Doflamingo was behind everything I see. Very interesting.

Anyways, nice chapter!
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/5/14)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is up!)

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Doflamingo is a shadow broker for a reason, he get's all the behind the scenes information and uses that to his advantage. Monet is there for a long time already, she could have fabricated a lie to make Caesar trust her, over time trust was build -> no distrust "now".
    I think CC suspects something,as did Aizen towards gin (and the former'd been distrusting him for decades). the fact she's there for long does not mean he trusts her.
    actually,the fact CC was sure,in front of monet,that the cool bros were too much for the SHs, and out of the blue he knew that they couldn't keep up with law and luffy hints that CC really expected these events to happen.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic! Finally introduced the main villain of the arc. And how we did not figured out before? Monet already told us when she laughed (FUFUFU). And I always suspected that the G5 guys were to much crazy, but never connected their personality to Dofla's.

Now, Dress Rosa seems to be Dofla's personal island, and probably is gonna be the arena for Luffy vs Do Flamingo. Now I believe that Dress Rosa was already showed, when Dofla is talking to Disco.

A Vice Admiral level of power is the most questionable. Vergo owned Law easily, showing that he isn't a regular VA. Plus, he is the head of G5. So, for defeating Law, I belive Vergo is almost strong as an Admiral (low chances for that) or maybe he knew Law's weakness.

My prediction is that Zoro's group or Franky will get them out of this prison situation. For fights, I bet on:

- Luffy vs CC
    - Smoker and Law vs Vergo
    - Robin vs Monet
    - The others vs Slime (or Smile ?!?)

And Do Flamingo, after knowing his righthand defeat, will gather his strongest crewmember at Dress Rosa, waiting for Luffy's arrival to start the most epical fight till now.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 673 Discussion / 674 Prediction

may it be that this island where welgo was http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/672/3 is one of the 3 where smoker hinted that luffy could have headed to? I think it's so,as the G5 is near the grand line,isn't it? http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/655/8
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; July 04, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

That's definitely an "outdoor Wooo!" chapter!!! Awesome, how Oda winds up mostly all questions we summed up for three weeks in one chapter. Nami and Usopp are fucked up (but I guess they'll be thrown into the cell too.)

And: I absolutely like how Robin remembers Luffy and Smoker being caught by Crocodile in the Rain Diners at Rainbase. (Lucky Franky sleeping on her lap btw.) ^^

BTW... Now with Doflamingo's (former) pirates being revealed (and most likely his "pirate name" Joker), I hope Oda hasn't forgot about Bellamy and is now going to confirm 100% that he's dead for good.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So my thoughts that CC was getting some support from a member of the government was spot on. Although, I didn't expect Welgo to be that officer. Doflamingo has been expected to be revealed as Joker by many people for quite a while now. It seems as though we're going to have something similar to Alabasta, where the marines may be forced to support the Strawhats to a certain extent in the face of a common foe. Looks like we're about to hit the climax of the Punk Hazard arc, excited about what's to come. Great chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member omegakai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Doflamingo is joker don't know why i didn't see that he got a type of joker from batman feel to him, plus he always laughing and has that creepy weird smile. Now the question is are there deck of cards in the jokers control does he have other pirates in the new world, also does he have people high up in the WG working with him as well

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

hence CC also works for doflamingo,but does he know that joker is doflamingo? and he doesn't know monet works for doflamingo too and is there to track him. also,vergo stated that they don't trust CC,who will probably be taken out by them,as did hody with that burden called VDD.
    I don't think they will get rid of CC . They seem to be interested in his experiments so i'm thinking they put Mone there in order to keep him in a leash They'll keep using them for their benefits

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

actually,the fact CC was sure,in front of monet,that the cool bros were too much for the SHs, and out of the blue he knew that they couldn't keep up with law and luffy hints that CC really expected these events to happen.
    We've had that topic in last weeks discussion. CC sent them to take Luffy out, Luffy was alive and attacking him, so of course he knew that they failed. There is only a problem with him mentioning Law, he shouldn't have knowledge about him at that moment. Maybe a slip of mind from Oda himself, it wouldn't be his first mistake.

may it be that this island where welgo was http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/672/3 is one of the 3 where smoker hinted that luffy could have headed to? I think it's so,as the G5 is near the grand line,isn't it? http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/655/8
    Risky Red island v Raijin Island v Mystoria Island != Dress Rosa
    We know that they are pretty far away from the Redline tunnel because of the island whales.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 04, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that i think about it there's a god part to all this . At the end of this saga DoFlamingo will be removed as a Shicibukai and most of G5 will be destroyed as well . If we take a look at those G5 marines we can tell that only good people aren't they . I wouldn't be surprised if most of G5 were in reality pirates as well ...maybe Vergo's crewmates from the time he was a pirate

MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Now that i think about it there's a god part to all this . At the end of this saga DoFlamingo will be removed as a Shicibukai and most of G5 will be destroyed as well . If we take a look at those G5 marines we can tell that only good people aren't they . I wouldn't be surprised if most of G5 were in reality pirates as well ...maybe Vergo's crewmates from the time he was a pirate
    I don't see how DoFlamingo should lose his title as a Shichibukai. His connections to the government are so deeply rooted that I don't think a little incident like the one on Punk Hazard could affect his position much. At least I can't think of anything from the top of my mind.

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast