Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

25 32.05%
  • Good

34 43.59%
  • Average

9 11.54%
  • Bad

10 12.82%
New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 499 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

I sense the apperance of a new badass.. Like a Royal Guard scout or something.. Btw was fishy that they beaten him this fast.. Kubo introduced the fight as "zomg quincy guy is so epic ,overhelming everyone.. and in 498 seemed like Urahara killed it.. Btw I would just cut off his head to be sure..

I think Ichi will not get out soon sry sry Vander need time to rape SS.. if Ichi would save them how could Royal G or any new character show up.. Btw i liked this development..
    Kubo is the best in trolling. Once his trolling was funny( for me atleast..)
    Ichimaru Gin:".......grinning, an act of intimidation."- Tite Kubo

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."-
    Stephen Hawking

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nafycuk's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So close, Ichigo, so close....)

Well, anyway, 500-th chapter SHOULD be damn epic! I smell it!
    From Japan with Facepalm

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter. what we already knew was repeated,but in a useful way. and now that quincy attack,used by uryu against mayuri. I think urahara will fight now against him!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

16 "Captain-Level or higher" opponents, 13 gotei thirteen captains that can't use bankai, maybe we'll FINALLY get to see some royal guard action? Then again, last time we heard "captain-class or higher" the vasto-lordes turned out to be chump change that pre-transformation aizen could one-shot singlehandedly. Here's to praying these Quincies don't let us down, I actually find myself wanting Ichigo to be trapped for a while. Unohana has yet to unleash her inner beast, after all
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe for one second that the cage has any power to hold Ichigo.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quilge lost his final form after he encaged Ichigo, I guess the cage has full power of a quincy final form which may be a bit problematic to break.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG Epic chapter. I'm hopeing for a color page to celebrate 500 chapters of Bleach next week. I don't blame Chad and the rest for getting hit because Quilge pretty much sneaked attacked them. Its nice to see Kubo bring back old moves like Ransou Tengai and use it so effectively. Can't wait for the next chapter and the start of Yama-ji vs Buckbeard.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

wait a moment: urahara already stole the plate from kirge,hence he can finally use his bankai and defeat him.maybe with chad and orihime's help.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice chapter! I guess soul society will be ruin, yeah! Ichigo needs to stay there for awhile, i want to see who 's going to be annihilated next.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What a cliffhanger. I completely forgot about the puppeteer trick Quincy's have, so it's great to see it make a return. Hopefully Ichigo will finally tap into his Hollow abilities, but him being saved by someone else wouldn't be bad either. And glad Kisuke got to show off his genius.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    wait a moment: urahara already stole the plate from kirge,hence he can finally use his bankai and defeat him.maybe with chad and orihime's help.
    but the medallion could automatically steal the bankai upon release so he needs to do research before going bankai

Excellent chapter, the pace is good, ichigo being captured is a nice twist, whither or not he can get out with ease or not remains to be seen, although the fullbring thing he broke out off against Ginjo was meant to be unbreakable so who knows, looking forward to next chapter with it being the 500th i'm expecting it to be epic, either we see Yama come in contact with buckbeard or we see an old face make an appearance
    Last edited by devstauk; July 04, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Spoiler show

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed,either the 0th squad will appear or yamamoto will reach buckbeard. I think ichigo may not appear in it,as his situation isn't very important right now,as he's been captured.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter. I don't see how Opie had the power to trap Ichigo. Although, it's distinctly possible that we see Ichigo break out in the next chapter, it definitely wouldn't be the first time we've seen someone break out of something they weren't supposed to. If not, the combined forces of Urahara, Chad, and Inoue should be more than capable of handling the half-dead quincy. Then, they break Ichigo out. It shouldn't be that difficult. Ichigo, Urahara, and Inoue are probably three of the most useful and dangerous characters in the manga. This should honestly be an afternoon stroll for them.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,I hope ichigo will break that,although kirge is sure ichigo won't. that plot twist wasn't needed,imo. I'd have preferred kirge using that quincy technique (and he had to use it once defeated) but to fight against urahara in bankai mode. In fact,it'd be very cool if they could fight quincies in bankai mode after breaking their medal.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Interesting chapter. I don't see how Opie had the power to trap Ichigo. Although, it's distinctly possible that we see Ichigo break out in the next chapter, it definitely wouldn't be the first time we've seen someone break out of something they weren't supposed to. If not, the combined forces of Urahara, Chad, and Inoue should be more than capable of handling the half-dead quincy. Then, they break Ichigo out. It shouldn't be that difficult. Ichigo, Urahara, and Inoue are probably three of the most useful and dangerous characters in the manga. This should honestly be an afternoon stroll for them.
    Taking into account what Kubo said about the destruction of SS, it is logical for Ichigo to stay trapped for a long time, untile SS is really doomed if you ask me.

New Reply
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast