Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

25 32.05%
  • Good

34 43.59%
  • Average

9 11.54%
  • Bad

10 12.82%
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 499 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zangetsutan's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

chapter was epic & all but didn't anybody even realized that it seems kubo actually forgot that ichigo's tensa zangetsu had long chains from his hilt & the tri-curved tip on his sword? sigh I think we need to send him an email to remember how to draw his characters lol

I'm thinking grimmjow might help them in the next chapter..who else would?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,nice hypothesis! I think espada's resurrecìon can't be stolen by quincies' crosses as bankai. yet,I was confident in finally seeing urahara's bankai,but it'd be a waste to use it now,although...who knows?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Demon's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Im kind of for Ichigo being put out of commission for a while, main reason being: We havent seen Zangetsu since he regained his powers, plus im dying to know if he still has a little hollow inside of him! Hollow mask would really come in handy as it increases his already high speed and attack power!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly doubt that that cage will be able to hold Ichigo back. I don't think Ichigo was even at full power when he was fighting Kirge. However, if it does hold him, it would be cool to see Urahara take Kirge down himself. Urahara already has the medallion, so he can doesn't have to worry about his bankai being stolen. Either that or he'll use his shikai like last time. I think Urahara is in a hurry and will go bankai for the first time, though. Here's hoping.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kirge wasn't defeated. He is really one hell of a monster if he managed to get up after getting such a big hole in his chest and then he even managed to perform such a high-level move to trap Ichi inside Garganta... Well Urahara seems to not be that flawless as everyone thought. So it seems that Kirge will be fighting Orihime, Chad and maybe Urahara now. Still hope we won't see them fighting, but we'll get to see what's going on in SS. Hope someone will help Ichigo to get out ir maybe he will make it himself. It would be also interesting to see SS getting help not only from Ichigo, but actually from RG or Isshin, Yoruichi and Tessai.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Great , just great being caught like that God i can't stand that Opie dude , someone kill him already .

As always Chad and Orihime are so weak , they can't even stall a severely wounded Quincy Ichigo has to do everything by himself *sigh* I'm curious how he'll escape from there . Is it finally time for Zangetsu Ossan to make his appearance?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Taking into account what Kubo said about the destruction of SS, it is logical for Ichigo to stay trapped for a long time, untile SS is really doomed if you ask me.
    It's logical for the progression of the plot. I don't know if it would be consistent with everything we've seen so far from Ichigo, or Opie for that matter. Opie seriously just needs to die already.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

oh wow....when i got to page 8 and i had to snap myself out of it for a sec cuz i thought i was reading Naruto or OP.....SSSOOOOOOOO MUCH WRITING....this is as shocked as i've been with bleach since i started reading it lol holy stepped up your game Kubo!! look at how full of writing those bubbles are...no 10 gapes with buildings!!!!!!! YES!

this one gets an epic just for that.....

note: so they absolutely refuse to confirm witht he word 'DEAD' interestesting...jus make em DEAD already so we can up the danger level

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

also thank god the 'BLUT' has a weakness like that to even it out or else it would have been impossible to fight against

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

since ichigo is in his bankai , wouldnt zangetsu be that teenage zangetsu , bring back the cool old man zangetsu , kubo !!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

uh oh...here's the number one problem about this situation...SPACE/TIME.....Worst case scenario Ichigo comes out a few years later...so in other words as we can all assume Getting out of that for Ichigo is NOT the issue, but that being said Opie's mission will still be successful since Ichigo got trapped in the worst possible place....this could get very interesting and put a big twist on this manga

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Urahara made a rare mistake....and of course Chad and Orihime were made to look pathetic yet again...well i guess at least now we know they'll be fairly useless in the upcoming fights....

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

come on bring us a 38 page 500th chapter special Kubo!!!!!!
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; July 04, 2012 at 08:57 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    I don't believe for one second that the cage has any power to hold Ichigo.

my lack of faith in that cage was such that made me consider ichigo would break free before the chapter ended.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope, Grimmjow appears out of nowhere and dusts off Opie. Be nice to see him return to the series, he was bada$$.

Akon is becoming more popular now too, congrads.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that was a surprise. I didn't think Kirge would stop Ichigo from going. I think he really is trapped. Maybe after some time he'll break out, only to be just in time for SS's destruction.....I hope he really can watch SS while he's in there. That would be deliciously cruel. Next week is the 500th chapter, that means something real special.....Urahara's Bankai, Grimmjow or the Vandenreich does something shocking is my guess.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lionheart555's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The ending seemed like a dumb stall to me. Opie should have been dead 5 chapters ago....like when he was first introduced. I do however like the recent shift in emphasis to Urahara. It gives me hope that we will finally see him in action seriously. I think he knows something about what's going on and his work along with Mayuri will probably (along with Ichigo's strength) be what turns the battle around for Soul Society.

As for the Royal Guard; I can't determine what role they will play yet. I somehow see them as a potential enemy. Would certainly be an interesting surprise.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

ichigo got trapped in the worst place, what if the cleaner comes? ichi will get warped way ahead of time, or even better...before the attack hehe

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast