Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

25 32.05%
  • Good

34 43.59%
  • Average

9 11.54%
  • Bad

10 12.82%
New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 499 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 499 Discussion / 500 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    I think it's quite likely the viz are immune to bankai theft for the same reason ichigo is. The emperor mentioned 4 war potentials, of which ichigo is 1. That matches the number of captain level visored.
    Well, technically all vizards are captain level in some form. Without at least that liza and hiyori would have been nuisances in the fight against harribel. Of course, having and not having bankai does make a huge difference. I don't think just being vizards would be enough to stop the badge though. Ichigo's reiatsu was shown to be something exceptional when he fought aizen, I think this would be a bigger factor than in itself being a hybrid.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In my Opinion Kirge is not weaker than the Steritters. He is the Captain of the HUnting Squad and im sure the Captain of the Sternritter is that Blond Aizen lookalike. he MIght be stronger or just as strong as one of the members of the sternritter, it wouldnt make sense to leave the Hunting of HM to a Weak Quincy or Leave Ichigo to a Regular Quincy.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

and then ichigo will use what Gotenks used when they are trapped on the training grounds but this time Ichigo will not scream but he will just use maybe 30% of his power to slash the space and create another door

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    In my Opinion Kirge is not weaker than the Steritters. He is the Captain of the HUnting Squad and im sure the Captain of the Sternritter is that Blond Aizen lookalike. he MIght be stronger or just as strong as one of the members of the sternritter, it wouldnt make sense to leave the Hunting of HM to a Weak Quincy or Leave Ichigo to a Regular Quincy.
    Well the guards of HM under Aizen were demoted Espada... so in the realm of Bleach its not impossible for a weakling compared to the main cast to appear first. I do not think this guy is all that strong. Sure hes strong but not entirely as tough as what Ichigo will find in SS. Also i dont see them win.
    As far as it looks now retreat is wise.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

how come chad's right arm is now the one that should be on the left? -_- did kubo mess up?
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post
    how come chad's right arm is now the one that should be on the left? -_- did kubo mess up?
    No, it's not a mistake. Chad's right arm's second form has a spike on the shoulder too, similar to his left arm. He's just not in his right arm's strongest form. He does this here too.

I really love this arc and the pace with which everything's happening. Glad to see Urahara finally get center stage, same with Akon getting promoted from extra. It was nice to see that Ichigo's little verbal warfare was what allowed the finishing blow, it shows his growth as a fighter rather than just insta-Bankai and smash at them till friendship powerup.

Kirge's little revival was a bit annoying, I was hyped for Ichigo to go into SS, but I liked that Kubo brought back the puppet strings that Uryu used against Mayuri.

Overall, really nothing to complain about here. It's interesting that Akon mentioned six Sternritter who have greater power than the Captains. Five of them are in the same panel, and there's one we can't quite see because of the speech bubble...is that the old glasses man?
    Last edited by Aikidoka; July 04, 2012 at 07:43 PM.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but if you look the design and patterns are all wrong. the spike is completely different as well. unless this is a new arm development?
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member StarlightBreaker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post
    but if you look the design and patterns are all wrong. the spike is completely different as well. unless this is a new arm development?
    Actually, Kubo seems to be having a lot of art consistency errors with the past couple of chapters. Ichigo's Bankai Shihakusho was drawn the same as he was in pre-dangai state. Also, Tensa Zangetsu seems to be lacking the flares in this chapter. So, yeah. I think that's probably a consistency error.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been able to say this but I think Bleach has been better than Naruto recently. I wonder if Kubo will give us something awesome for the 500th chapter. I think the cage Ichigo is in is a lot stronger than it looks. Urahara seemed to be worried about it and unhappy with himself for letting his guard down as everyone said. I wonder if we will see Yamamoto vs his majesty in the next chapter. Also nice to get some information on Quincy abilities this chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

I think as a special 500th chapter we will see an extended chapter with:

Urahara against Kirge with a few new (and old) moves from Kirge and Urahara (while telling Akon everything important that he is experiencing)

and

then to Ichigo's inner world to find Tensa Zangetsu and Shirosaki and hopefully get some new moves (preferably hollow and shinigami)
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, we actually saw kirge closing the door to SS right in ichigo's face.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41377637/17
    And the door to HM
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41377637/22

I don't think there is a chance for him to fall into the dangai considering it is an entirely different place however there is a chance for ichigo to fall eternally in that dimension. Of course, we also see ichigo within the dimension trapped right outside SS so odds are he is not gonna move much. Considering he was close to SS to begin with then perhaps he should have no trouble being rescued. I would question to what extent kirge could actually trap ichigo though, it seems like this is something ichigo should be able to cut his way out of. Even the gameboy dimension that fullbring kid had was easily destroyed by him after all, and that was an entire dimension. This is just some kido like thing by a weaker being. I wonder if ichigo still has his mask and if he will be forced to use it here...
    but i dont think those doors stay open tho is what im saying....if they did wouldnt it be dangerous? and if they close will he know how to find the right exit? im sure there are many exits that lead to many random places...or times

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarlightBreaker View Post
    MS has been hosting Bleach Chapters for a while. I think around when Ichigo started his fight with Kirge.

On another note, I doubt that this cage will hold Ichigo, but it does seem like he'll stuck within the Garganta for a while since I doubt that he knows how to open and close it. Plus, looking at the figures that Akon mentioned, at least 70% of Soul Society's forces have been decimated. Any hope that Ichigo will return before Soul Society crumbles has been crushed. He'll definitely be returning to a decimated Soul Society at this rate.
    It was definitely nice to see Ransou Tengai being used again. Glad to see old techniques being brought back. At the same time, it looks like Kirge hit everybody except Nel.

EDIT:
    One more thing: Ransou Tengai was the technique Ishida used when he fought Mayuri in Soul Society Arc.
    Oh I know Uryu used it against Mayuri. It's just that I responded to this post with this:

Quote Quote:
    "Huh? Isn't Ransontengai the technique Opie used to get back up after it was thought he wad dead or at least too injured to move for the moment? You say Ichigo and Opie used the same technique? What do you mean?"
    That's why I was confused when the OP I was responding to said Ichigo and Opie used the same technique. Maybe I misunderstood what they were saying?

Spoiler show
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ceasar's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter things are getting interesting but I wonder who will come to ichigo's aid now that he is trapped in between dimensions. Urahara along with Chad and Inoue got surprised attack by kirge and urahara currently has an arrow sticking in his back ouch. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/41377637/22

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Stzake's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

I realy want to know time flow in that space slow or fast than SS's. As we all know Dangai's was slow compared to SS's. Things will go very interesting if time flow fast in that space than SS.

Urahara disappointed me. He was so slow and naive. How can he suprised by a halfdead man? Even if he suprised like that, Urahara i know would act fast and close the door in HM -if that possible- to keep ichigo safe.

Good chapter anyway.
    '

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it'd be aproblem if they were really 16. 6 is already better,although defeating them would be easy,since just 6 are so strong. yeah.16 is better,hence we can see 0th squad,vizards and ichigo.

New Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast