Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

25 32.05%
  • Good

34 43.59%
  • Average

9 11.54%
  • Bad

10 12.82%
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 499 Discussion

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 499 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Looks like we will be seeing Ichigos HOllow POwers soon, He is trap within Dimensions and Arrancars are able to Open up Garganta.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 499 Spoiler Discussion

Wow!! I dunno how to think about this week chapter..... but it seem...Opie is still alive!!! and judging from the Raw chapter, Ichigo is sealed or trap in garganta by Opie??

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Another dangai training session! The amount of power ichigo will obtain once he comes out

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Urahara discovered something but couldn't tell ichigo because it was too late. Oh noooo it looks like Chad is severely,damaged

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chad got also beaten quite hard. A little misjudgement of Urahara there. Ichigo being trapped in Garganta is a good twist imho. It even puts up more tension. The big question is: Who's gonna save the day? Will Urahara have to go all out finally? Maybe he'll have to use Bankai. But his one could be sealed i guess... To early for 0 division to save the day, so there aren't that many left. Isshin's bankai might be safe, too, but he isn't anywhere around. Will Ishida interfere and fight one of his kinsmen? Or maybe even his father? Yoruichi might be another option, but she isn't around either. Urahara is, however, known to have excellent hand-to-hand-combat abilites. Has he gotten hit by an arrow in the raw or is it just a speech bubble? i don't know... My personal favorite would be Urahara, Chad and Orihime being saved by an Arrancar. Because this would also save Ichigo i can see Grimmjow destroying Opie. In case of Opie being about to kill Orihime i can imagine her using her Time-reverting-power to revive Ulquiorra out of the ashes of Hueco Mundo. Wow, that would be so awesome..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 499 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Oh my! The chapter looks crazily epic! Seems we'll be getting a lot of info as we can see the chapter being devoted to Ichigo, Kisuke, and the SS scientists talking! WOOT!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dopeycheese's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

hey does anyone else see urahara with an arrow in his back? That panel with chad beaten

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    In case of Opie being about to kill Orihime i can imagine her using her Time-reverting-power to revive Ulquiorra out of the ashes of Hueco Mundo. Wow, that would be so awesome..
    Yeah..it will be awesome and fantastic!! I wish my dream come true...heheh But i think, Nel or Grimmjow will save the day or Urahara itself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Only 3 people can Help Ichigo now,

1. His Dad, opening a garganta from Karakura town and somehow managing to get to ichigo
    2. Urahara Goes Bankai and defeats the Quincys without having it stolen
    3. Grimmjow shows up/Nel opens a Garganta

And or Ichigo Himself enters his Inner self to hear Shirosaki Saying to him that he is also able to open up dimensions like Uruquira and Grimmjow using his Hollow Powers.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I'm all about Ichigo being more instinct than afterthought, so I'm more laid to the option that he basically just rips up a garaganta without knowing what the fuck he just did.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dopeycheese View Post
    Another dangai training session! The amount of power ichigo will obtain once he comes out
    Will be twice a much as FGT Ichigo ^_^

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    Chad got also beaten quite hard. A little misjudgement of Urahara there. Ichigo being trapped in Garganta is a good twist imho. It even puts up more tension. The big question is: Who's gonna save the day? Will Urahara have to go all out finally? Maybe he'll have to use Bankai. But his one could be sealed i guess... To early for 0 division to save the day, so there aren't that many left. Isshin's bankai might be safe, too, but he isn't anywhere around. Will Ishida interfere and fight one of his kinsmen? Or maybe even his father? Yoruichi might be another option, but she isn't around either. Urahara is, however, known to have excellent hand-to-hand-combat abilites. Has he gotten hit by an arrow in the raw or is it just a speech bubble? i don't know... My personal favorite would be Urahara, Chad and Orihime being saved by an Arrancar. Because this would also save Ichigo i can see Grimmjow destroying Opie. In case of Opie being about to kill Orihime i can imagine her using her Time-reverting-power to revive Ulquiorra out of the ashes of Hueco Mundo. Wow, that would be so awesome..
    revive Ulquiorra? I love that idea. He was a great character and i so much wish he'd come back somehow

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

From what i could gather from the pictures, I'll say these quincys really FEAR bankai or atleast Ichigo's Bankai

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Nafycuk's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't like the fact Chad was beaten so hard by a half-dead freak.
    But the whole chapter is cool. The fact that Ichigo is now trapped for some time will give Quinces WELL ENOUGH time to wipe half of the SS 8(
    From Japan with Facepalm

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Archit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Ichigo is going to get out of that sealed chamber. I really hope Nel turns to her normal form, or even a possible appearance from Grimmjow since we never learned about his fate.
    CHELSEY & CO.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast