Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Reborn 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

MH Senpai 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BianchiChrome's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Reborn 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Hitman Reborn!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 392 Spoiler thread

Raw chapter is out! Didn't see a post on the raw being out so I figure I should roll the ball.

http://www.mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-S...n-392-Raw-Scan

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sademi's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this looks good. Nice set up except it's interesting to note that it doesn't show what the acrobaleno are up too. I wonder what Reborn will do himself. Looks like the Vindice has revived the 3 fighters that Tsuna's team beat before. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hhv94 View Post
    Wow, this looks good. Nice set up except it's interesting to note that it doesn't show what the acrobaleno are up too. I wonder what Reborn will do himself. Looks like the Vindice has revived the 3 fighters that Tsuna's team beat before. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
    What 3 fighters that Tsuna beat before?
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was incredibly interesting.
    So we are finally getting closer to the climax of the Represantative War and it seems to be damn interesting.
    We have an alliance on one side leaded by Tsuna and Vindice on the other side. I really don't know how strong Vindice are as they practically didn't show their real power, but manage to trash most of the opponents considerably. And especially Bermuda and Jaeger hasn't made a real effort and we know that they are the strongest among them.
    The thing that is also interesting is what Arcobalenos will do? Will they participate in this fight or will they try to catch Cheker-face? There are tons of possibilities, but still Cheker-face doesn't seem to bother much about the outcome of the War. And it's damn interesting to know who is behind the mask.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Checker-faced seems unconcerned. I guess after you've been around as long as he has, and dealt with individuals with the skill levels of the arcobaleno on a semi-regular basis, you probably tend to be unfazed by pretty much everything. It seems as though everyone is going to be on-board with Tsuna's plan. So we're likely to see some heavy action coming up. And Vindice need to put their masks back on, they're just creepy.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Reborn 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

Excellent Chapter! So we'll see another climactic final arc battle! I'm curious to see how the battles are gonna be taken place. Tsuna was shown to stand no chance against Jager, if he can't even lay a finger on him. How will Xanxus/Byakuran/Enma hope to land a punch? Not only that but we have yet to see Bermuda present Skull's remaining 1 minute present release.

Things are looking dim for Tsuna and his "family", they have to take out Vindice, which include Jager AND Bermuda. But not only that, they have to take out Checkerface too who is probably a lot more powerful than the Vindice. I wouldn't be surprise if Checkerface has his own group of guardians to take on the Vongola as well.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Momotaros View Post
    Excellent Chapter! So we'll see another climactic final arc battle! I'm curious to see how the battles are gonna be taken place. Tsuna was shown to stand no chance against Jager, if he can't even lay a finger on him. How will Xanxus/Byakuran/Enma hope to land a punch? Not only that but we have yet to see Bermuda present Skull's remaining 1 minute present release.

Things are looking dim for Tsuna and his "family", they have to take out Vindice, which include Jager AND Bermuda. But not only that, they have to take out Checkerface too who is probably a lot more powerful than the Vindice. I wouldn't be surprise if Checkerface has his own group of guardians to take on the Vongola as well.
    Well, Tsuna or Mukuro were supposed not to be able to take down any of the 3 Vindice they were up against, but thanks to team work, they were able to take down the three, so I think that if monsters like XX, Byakuran, Enma, Hibari... begin to unite forces, they'll be at least able to beat Jager I think. But yeah, gotta agree on the Bermuda part :P

As for Checker Face's own guardians... Well that's a possibility. It would remind me a LOT of the future arc, with Byakuran and his true guardians and stuff..

Very good chapter anyway! Can't wait to see what'll happens next, sounds exciting!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brigid001's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsuna you boss!!! It's so epic seeing Tsuna step into his role after all the trials he has been through, and everyone willing to listen to him . So excited to see the final battle!!!
    Fave Manga:
    20th Century Boys, Alive:The Final Evolution, Bokurano, Hunter x Hunter, Kamisama no Iutoori, Liar Game, Reborn,
    Shingeki no Kyojin, Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo, Zetman.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member keng4896's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I got lol'ed with some of the vindice characters,
    1. A...briefcase?
    2. He took of his robes, and where's it's face?
    3. And what's with that pose? I almost thought that it got hit...

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the way it look like checkerface do not care about whoever win or lose, vendice is going to rebel checkerface about using the old system against checkerface.
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice chapter but it all seems pretty strange.

I mean don't you guys find it strange the reaction to guys like Xanxus . He didn't wreak a havoc at all considering Tsuna is taking the lead in this matter . Of course he doesn't have a choice given how strong the Vindice are but i expected a resistance from his part .
    Btw i found it epic seeing how Mukuro and Xanxus know Tsuna's determination from the look on his face They sure remember the beatings they got in the past from that Tsuna

Overall the chapter was good . I'm looking forward to Checkerface's doings . He seems interested in Bermuda's 8th flame . Such a jackass , he wants everything in order to enslave the Arcobaleno forever
    Last edited by matzik1212; July 06, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    It was a nice chapter but it all seems pretty strange.

I mean don't you guys find it strange the reaction to guys like Xanxus . He didn't wreak a havoc at all considering Tsuna is taking the lead in this matter . Of course he doesn't have a choice given how strong the Vindice are but i expected a resistance from his part .
    Btw i found it epic seeing how Mukuro and Xanxus know Tsuna's determination from the look on his face They sure remember the beatings they got in the past from that Tsuna

Overall the chapter was good . I'm looking forward to Checkerface's doings . He seems interested in Bermuda's 8th flame . Such a jackass , he wants everything in order to enslave the Arcobaleno forever
    I think that Xanxus is aware of Tsuna's newfound leadership and he's choosing to follow him. Of course, deep down he's probably hating Tsuna inside for still being chosen as the Tenth boss but he understands Tsuna. He knows deep down that Tsuna could kick his ass in a second, and he still openly defies him but does he actually do anything? Nope.

Tsuna's stronger than him and he knows that. He also knows that Tsuna's probably the strongest fighter in that room and when Tsuna says there's an opponent that's super strong, he's most definitely going to take his word.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

It was great to see regular Tsuna be so awesome and take control of so many crazy people! I'm really looking foward to what their plan against Vindice is!!
    Is it me or do the Vindice give off a "rock band" feel on the last page?
    please click on them to help them grow.

New Reply