Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Hello!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaizokugami's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

I had started posting in a thread but then I figured introducing myself first might be a good idea. Where are my manners?!

So here I am! I go by Kaizokugami, which is a way of putting two of my favorite manga/anime together in one alias. Kaizoku from One Piece and gami from Shinigami, Bleach and together they translate to Pirate God. Or at least I think so, my japanese isn't all that great so if I'm wrong people who speak japanese are free to correct me on that. Either way it's just something I came up with some time ago and I thought it'd be a cool username to go by on forums and such.

Other than One Piece and Bleach there's a lot of other manga/animes I like so I'll list a few: Fairy Tail, D. Gray-man, Hunter X Hunter, Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Initial D, Death Note, Good Ending (recently started reading this, it gets really frustrating sometimes but it's alright), Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. The list goes on but I just felt like listing a few. If you have any recommendations feel free to suggest some!

Anyway, on to myself! I'm 22 years old, a student and from Sweden as seen on my country flag. I'm an easygoing and happy guy that enjoys reading (not only manga ), exercising, martial arts, video games, football/soccer and hockey, discussions and debating, cooking and a lot more. It wouldn't be fun to find out everything at once would it?

So that's my introduction, I hope you all find it satisfactory and fancy meeting you all.

Cheers.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello!

Welcome to mh Pirate God ~~~~ nice user name btw. I'm also following some of the series you mentioned. Have you read an manhwa by chance?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to MH Pirate'chan I hope i'll see you in the One Piece forums to state your opinion of the chapters btw

I'm also following some of the mangas you're reading . I would recommend you some manhwas , same as Charlie :The Breaker (amazing ) , Noblesse , Tower of God . These are the best read , i hope you'll enjoy them .

Oh and cook for me too , i hate cooking .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Kaizokugami's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie
    Welcome to mh Pirate God ~~~~ nice user name btw. I'm also following some of the series you mentioned. Have you read an manhwa by chance?
    Thanks!

I actually haven't read any manhwa yet. One of my friends strongly recommended me to try reading one but I haven't gotten around to it. Which I should have by now but things to do just keep piling up. I haven't even had any time to post until now and it's been three days

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Welcome to MH Pirate'chan I hope i'll see you in the One Piece forums to state your opinion of the chapters btw

I'm also following some of the mangas you're reading . I would recommend you some manhwas , same as Charlie :The Breaker (amazing ) , Noblesse , Tower of God . These are the best read , i hope you'll enjoy them .

Oh and cook for me too , i hate cooking .
    Thank you Matzi-chan! (I hope you don't mind me calling you that ). You'll definitely be seeing me around the One Piece forum!

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll be sure to give them all a read once I have some free time. Like I said above to Charlie I've been really busy lately with things to do and they just keep piling up and it never ends!

And I'll cook as much for you as you like! My food is both delicious and nutritious!

5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Revival bump ~

How've you been Kaizoku san?

New Reply