Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

'Sup, suckas!! This here's a Fairy Tail RPG I've been thinking of starting for a while now - if you're involved in the Hunter x Hunter RPG here, or have read it, then you'll know the kind of thing I'm going for with this. If not, then no worries. It's pretty simple and will hopefully be a lot of fun.

The RPG will be set in Seven, a region next to Fiore, and the characters will all be original, created by us. Natsu, Happy, Lucy and co. will not be appearing in this RPG. The player characters (us) will form a team that go on various missions and have many adventures, facing danger and excitement, as well as having fun. The central guild is called The Wild Hunt - it is this guild to which our characters belong. There'll be more details of the Guild later on, as well as details of some of its members.

The game mechanics will be, roughly, as follows:

Spoiler: Game Mechanics show

Spoiler: Rules show

Characters
    Spoiler: Characters show

Magic
    Spoiler: Magic show

The Wild Hunt
    This guild is the one to which our characters belong. It is an up-and-coming guild of medium size that has been making a name for itself in the past few years. It ranks within the top five guilds within Seven. The Guild Crest is an Escutcheon Shield with a crescent moon on it. To the right of the moon, still on the shield, is an arrow pointing vertically downwards.
    Spoiler: Member List show

Spoiler: Character Bios show

Spoiler: Details of the Wild Hunt's grounds, facilities and other members show

Spoiler: Completed Arcs show

Spoiler: Potential Jobs/Arcs show

2. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

This sounds cool, think I'll join if i manage to create a fun enough character =3 but you have my support anyway =D

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to participate.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both for your interest!! Note: I've added "Number of years since joining the Wild Hunt" to the character profile, just so's we know how long everyone's been a member.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: dragon slayer show

Spoiler: exceed partner show

ha this was fun to do what do you think? is there something i should add?
    edit: i forgot to post my exceed partner sorry i did now

This is answered questions on okami

Spoiler: magic inquires show

Spoiler: transport inquiry show

Spoiler: okami's motto show

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

can i participate? if yeah would be supah cool

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Have mercy with me it's my first time xD
    If something is to op, let me know I'll edit it

Spoiler show

edited some things.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 02, 2012 at 06:49 AM.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Ghan; July 04, 2012 at 04:23 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; July 04, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all so much for applying!! I'll reply to everyone individually below;

Spoiler: Okami Rouge & Tora show

Spoiler: Terry Twister & Alica show

Spoiler: Dante show

Spoiler: Alexstraza show

Wow, what a bunch of awesome characters, and everyone came up with them so fast! I'm kinda scared of them now, lol. That makes for a team of five, plus two Exceeds - that should be enough for the time being, so unless you have an application being processed (ie. RaveDragon and Rarhyx) then I won't be accepting any new characters right now. But later on I might reopen character applications.

Just a couple things I should have mentioned earlier. Firstly, this RPG is going to be set in the year X791, the year that Fairy Tail is currently set in, ie. 14 years after the disappearance of the dragons. If this conflicts with anyone's character history then let me know and we'll come up with a solution.

Secondly, I've yet to come up with a design for the Guild logo/stamp, but I'll work on that over the next few days, or if anyone has any ideas for it, let me know (since I have very little artistic talent :P).

Next, I'm pretty busy this week but I'll try and post the opening thread next Sunday, so pretty much exactly a week from now. Until then, we can decide on the first Mission to go on, so if anyone has a preference for any of the ones I've suggested or, if you hate them all (:P) and have any other ideas, let's hear 'em!

Lastly I'm going to post further details here of The Wild Hunt itself - what the Guild building is like, details of a few more of its members, the kind of atmosphere and reputation it has, etc. I'll try and do that today.

EDIT: Done. For quick reference, I've added it all to the very first post of this thread. I'll come up with a few more members at some point, including one or two more S-Class Mages! ^_^

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

1) yes, I thought I forgot something xD
    during a storm he can eat lightning, he can also open(break xD) a power distribution (I thinks thats the english word for it) to eat the electric power
    2) Okay, then they were just two regulars swords but he got dragon lacryma from Twisticana and let a blacksmith remelt them with the lacrmya in their core.
    these swords + his necklace are his most precious things (now that the lacryma is from Twisticana, he got his necklace from Blazey)
    3) sorry totally forgot about that, but I have another idea for this then
    How about for now he can't use DF, but in a later arc/quest he gets stabbed badly by his own swords while fighting a strong enemy, after getting badly injured he is down for let's say 10 min, during this 10 min his body is absorbing the dragon lacryma from his swords making him a 3. Generation DS (At first he doesn't notice anything except he can't fuse his lighting with his swords anymore, so he travels to the blacksmith who created his swords to ask him whats the matter. He tells him the lacryma aren't anymore inside the swords. After he arrives in The Wild hunt again and talks to master, he tells him his body absorbed the Lacryma.)
    In the following quest/arc he uses DF for the first time and is knocked out for 3 days, so he will use it only in extreme situations.

Is this okay?
    if yes I'll edit my character bios
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 02, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

That all sounds good to me, although I don't think they have power outlets in Earthland. Or do they? I gotta go check that now, lol...

Anyway, ACCEPTED!! And so's you know, It's the Wild Hunt, not the Wild Haunt.

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry about the name
    forget the power outlet I can live without it ^^'
    edited the character bios, it must be now everything correct.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 02, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

this sounds awesome can i join in too

Name: Laval Dalton
    Alias, Nightmare (Because of he’s dark aura when he fights)
    Height: 6.1
    Weight: 155
    Location of the Guild Crest: Left Arm
    Number of years since joining the Wild Hunt:

Appearances slim build like Gray but keeps on his clothes, face and hair like this (http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000..._1_xlarge.jpeg) but when anger eyes gets black clothe style like this (http://api.ning.com/files/2BsdX1QjEq...AnimeGuy18.jpg) and also in black clothe and have on pair of headphones around his neck all the time.

Personality: Easy lay back guy who love to listen to music like to test his abilities so he fights allot loves to hang with his friends, he is a true friend if he is there and a friend is in trouble he will help his friends without a next thought.

Background/History: He was the son of a very intelligent scientist who was also a wizard Henri Dalton also goes by the name (the hawk) because of his eyes and speed his magic is light magic he can condense it to make it into a beam and so on and move his body at light speed, One day while laval was finishing he’s light magic training on his 8 birthday something went wrong in the lab, his father took him to a room and said (laval keep this door lock I’ll be right back) but when the door was closed the lab exploded killing everyone in the lab 15 people wear killed in that explosion, laval was the only one to survive on that day and while he was crying and limping away he fell and that’s when the space dragon Zelfera appeared and took him in and started to teach him space magic when he was healed and while he was training with Zelfera another dragon came it was the a Star dragon that uses almost the same type of magic in about two minute the star dragon flue away that was on 6/7/777 then on the 7/7/777 Zelfera disappeared now because of losing his real father and now to lose another father like figure in his life he couldn’t take it and what on a rampage unleash a onslaught of space DS and light magic that caught the attention of a dark guild but before they could reach him another legal guild was first and took him in (but the dark guild won’t take this laying down) now Laval and his new guild treat him like family and he has lots of new friends but he screeches for zelfera constantly when he not on job but sometime he does anyway.

Weapons (None at the moment)
    Significant Personal Belongings: A Necklace Containing a very unusual looking star given to him by his dragon Zelfera

Fighting Style: He likes to mix it up with close and long range attacks using only his DS magic he like to fight any type of opponent he hardly every uses his Light magic even tho he mastered so much more than his father could, the reasons is because it always reminds him of that fateful day years ago, also when low on magic he uses the very unusual looking star given to him by zelfera to replenish some of his DS magic.(can be used once a day)

Exceed Profile
    Magic Name: Intergalactic Space Dragon Slayer magic + Light magic
    Caster/Holder: Caster
    Spells;
    1, Space Dragon meteor shower, hands become hard like a meteor and hot and punches at super fast speed.
    2, Space Dragon Radiant beam, a beam of 6 different colors of space light that comes from the hand
    3, Space Dragon star rain, shot a star in the sky then it burst out and hundreds of stars fall down and explode on impact
    4, Space Dragon Dark Nexus ; A cluster of dark space energy gathered in a large ball in the hand that blows your opponent away also suck your enemy oxygen slowly when it first connects,
    5, Roar of the Space Dragon a dark hurricane with stars and meteor
    6, Space Dragon Dark rayga ; The magic circle appears in front of his hand and 7 to 8 wipes of dark space energy comes out that attack his opponent
    7, Void; this magic ability can absorb certain (Not Physical attack) type of attacks and sucks it into space by the user summoning a circle that when look into you can see outer space
    8, Space Dragon Star shower; this is just a weaker version of (star rain) you can summon star/stars in your hand and through them at your opponent
    9, Gravity bound; can control gravity on his own body and on certain attacks
    10, Ox-Ren Spark: create a wave of atmospheric pressure is and release around the enemy that sucks away his/her oxygen until they pass out.
    Defense Spells;
    1, Space Dragon ultimate defense; Dragon skin the skin well have stars printed on it and the stars will be bright and the color of the skin will be black,
    2, Space Dragon star shield; a star will be would summon and grow bigger to block large scale attacks

Secret Arts; Of the Space Dragon Zelfera
    1, Dragon slayer magic Sacred Art {Black Hole} This spell drains a lot of magic energy more then (55%), He closes his hand like he his praying then open it slowly there is a small dark hole in the middle then he troughs it and it grows bigger and starts to Draw/suck in everything around it with a very strong gravitational pull (User not affected), when the opponent is in the black hole they fell like there in space with no oxygen then the star and meteors attack and explode on impact while the dark hole gets smaller tell the entire space implode after that the opponent is seen fallen from the sky.
    2, Dragon slayer magic Interstellar Art {Supernova} His Dark space magic aura (That gave him his nickname) surrounds his body at that time he shots after his opponent with great speed hitting his opponent with both hands, next his dark aura comes off his body and forms a black star on his opponent then his opponent is launched into the sky after that the black star causes a massive explosion.
    3, Dragon slayer magic Star formation Art {Satellite square} This Spell also drains a lot of magic energy (45%), Laval draws a symbol/diagram with is hand then it appears on the ground when his opponent is inside the circle then he say (your within range) then his opponent his unable to move then the circle shrinks till it only surrounds his opponent afterward he says (shine down) at that time a massive amount of space magic is release from the magic circle.
    4, Dragon Force (Not learned yet)
    Last edited by dark angel KaRamo; July 16, 2012 at 01:07 AM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tame View Post
    Thank you all so much for applying!! I'll reply to everyone individually below;

Spoiler: Okami Rouge & Tora show
    Spoiler show

Yep its one of mashima's doodles and i fell in love with it xD
    anything else i should mention?

edit: oh boy you have a library guess i know Okami's fav place in the guild now =P

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast