Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

Chapter is out

Kenichi and Mius Training in the chapter^^
    Last edited by TemplateR; June 30, 2012 at 03:39 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

yomi will start moving in the next chapter

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Yaaaaaaaaay. The manga I know and love is back from the brink. Awesome.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was refreshing in a lot of ways. I'm glad Kenichi has improved his skills a bit, but its always disheartening to see him get his ass kicked by Miu again. I don't understand why Matsuena feels compelled to remind readers every other chapter that Miu is considerably stronger than Kenichi. Lol he'll never catch up to her at this rate.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^My sentiments exactly. It kinda ruined the chapter for me. Let's show how much Kenichi has improved during this last arc! Lol, psych, he's still weaker than Miu. U mad disciple?

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, a lot of us figured that one way or another that Miu would get a lot of improvements out of Jenezad's training. On the other hand, I didn't know that Kenichi was catching up to Miu only because her training was slow compared to his. Kind of unfair, but whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Miu's innate talent for martial arts makes Kenichi hard working ethic seem insignificant and miniscule. There is nothing he can do to bridge the gap between them especially now that her hidden power has been awakened by Jenezad..who would of thought all this time that the Elder was hindering her progress as an martial artist by slowing her training. Kenichi better not look at any other girls from now on

On a different note...I'm interested in seeing how much Takeda has progressed and who he might fight going forward and the Saint Fist of OSNF.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi hasn't just improved in skill but his resolve. I think this chapter was needed strictly for a reference on his strength because by the end of this arc were going to see him go to another level.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It felt interesting in the begining as Kenichi was quite good against Akisame in the begining, but then when he fought Miu he was trashed. Still we do know that Kenichi doesn't go all-out against women and especially against Miu as he likes her. He only shows his true power against real enemies and when he tries to protect his beloved and friends.
    Also we should take in consideration that compared to Miu he has close to none experience in martial arts. He only trained for about a year, when Miu was training with her grandpa and other Ryozanpaku Masters for her entire life and she also has a great lineage from her grandfather, father and mother, while for all we know Kenichi is a simple guy who was damn weak even for girls standards in the begining of the manga and his parent at least for now are simple persons.
    Also Miu has gotten a damn intense training from Jenazaad, so of course she powered up at least as much as Kenichi during this Arc or even more, thus it's obvious that she is still considerably better.
    Also we should take in consideration that Kenichi's Masters for the most part don't teach him tons of special and secret moves, thus he doesn't get really stronger as fast as he could have been. For example, I believe that if Elder would have taught him some of his secret super techniques, then Kenichi would have gotten stronger by a great margin and would have become a better match for Miu and most of Experts as every time he obtained Elder's moves he powered that much that he managed to take out the enemy that he lost before. It was with Ryito, it also was against Koukin, so I do believe Kenichi needs to get some new moves from Elder again. And I believe we might see it in this Arc. Especially as he doesn't have enough speed to be on par with Rimi, so he will undoubtly have to learn the special technique Miu and Rimi use to move that fast. And I believe that in order to fight other two Kensei's disciples he will need other new techniques.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lmaoo poor Kenichi didn't stand a chance . I thought since he was doing okay against Akisame he would be on par with her this time, but I was wrong . But hey it's always funny to see her beat him up(I think she does it on purpose)

I feel bad for Rimi if she challenges Miu.

And lmaoo at them turning Shigure into a boy http://www.mangahere.com/manga/histo...45/c480/3.html
    Last edited by Lost0; June 30, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We knew he old progress but to still be so far behind Miu. I agree with a poster previous. He can potentially never catch Miu. I think the main difference is that Kenichi is learning from all masters. I believe tat Miu is only learning from grandpa.

Kenichi needs to bridge the gap somehow. I don't know how but somehow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

So...lookslike it is gonna be Ogata's arc...i always though he gonna be the lastone...lets just hope manga will not be over after thisone :S

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    We knew he old progress but to still be so far behind Miu. I agree with a poster previous. He can potentially never catch Miu. I think the main difference is that Kenichi is learning from all masters. I believe tat Miu is only learning from grandpa.

Kenichi needs to bridge the gap somehow. I don't know how but somehow.
    I think we'lljust all have to accept that ken isnt gonna surpass miu until right at the end of the manga. I wish ken met a new super master that was like him kind of was talentless as a disciple but is like kickass strong now and he teaches ken for a bit similarto jiraiya from naruto. The elder just seems to perfect to me to be compared to ken (everyones always saying ken reminds them of the elder)

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice enough chapter and some positive Blakreaper comments! Welcome back from Tidat yo! One thing that I get a little fed up with is Kenichi always having these long mind monologues reminding us about people who ignore evil! But besides that I enjoyed seeing the whole "This Is Ryouzanpaku" intro again, its a staple.

I think it would be good if kenichi could learn something to speed him up but I don't think he can take the technique Rimi does to a higher level. Besides he would look ridiculous running like that! I'd like him to get some sort of "less useless movements" training in each of his schools.

FuS

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

He will surpass Miu eventually as he will at some point become not only Master, but the one who will enherit the will of all his Masters and will lead the new generation of Ryozanpaku.
    And I do hope Kenichi will learn several usefull and powerful tchs in this Arc as he will have to learn them in order to not only fight Kensei's disciples, but also to defeat them and as we know Kenichi can't beat girls, hence he must become even stronger in all of his arts in order to defeat Rimi, while not beating her up.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast