Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 103 Discussion/104 Predictions

After reading it, I get a feeling that Koon's group is only consisted by 3 to 4 group member from season 1 including him and Rachel. Btw, is it just me or is Koon drawn just like he doesn't have any motivation but help Rachel climb or what?
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yup, that's what I'm most looking forward to
    Aren't u guys more curious as to which will happen first, Yuri know Baam isn't dead and searching him or Baam is catching up with Koon?

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Shadow View Post
    After reading it, I get a feeling that Koon's group is only consisted by 3 to 4 group member from season 1 including him and Rachel. Btw, is it just me or is Koon drawn just like he doesn't have any motivation but help Rachel climb or what?

Aren't u guys more curious as to which will happen first, Yuri know Baam isn't dead and searching him or Baam is catching up with Koon?
    It's not just you, as I said I feel like Koon only cares about getting Rachel to the top at this point (and thus fullfilling Baam's wish)

well there are quite a lot of things I'm curious about for starters I want to see the guys from Part 1 and then I'm hoping for some kind of reunion, where everything gets revealed and Rachel is screwed - I'm pretty sure that's what most people wish for XD

Yuri finding Baam first is more likely at this point though or who knows, maybe it will be mixed together. A complete reunion with all the Part 1 characters would be epic~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

One chapter, ONE. It's all Koon needed to show us why characters from the first part are better than the ones from second part.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see RAK nd Hatsu without Koon Rak and hatsu the old crowd isnt just the same.
    it would be funny if Baam gets a bounty on his head and Koon nd others start out to capture him for the bounty

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3