Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Naruto get even stronger?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can Naruto get even stronger?

As we all know Naruto's strength has skyrocketed to incredible lengths since his acquisition of the Kyuubi chakra mode and (incomplete) tailed beast mode. However, is it possible for him to become any more powerful than he already is? is there more insane power ups in store for Naruto down the road? or has he reached his peak in terms of getting stronger...

What do you guys think?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can Naruto get even stronger?

yes

1) his chakra use was always shakey because of the kyuubi chakra disrupting his chakra moulding. this was pointed out by jiraiya and ebisu earlier on. if kyuubi cooperates now, he could learn finer chakra control that suddenly makes him a master of jutsu. i wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly could use rasengan with 1 hand. it'd be like rock lee with weights, then taking them off. naruto had to live his whole life struggling to control his chakra with kyuubi's disruption, and with kyuubi suddenly stopping that he'd have sudden finesse. wouldn't put it past kishi to keep him a retard though, kishi doesn't really plan for things and seems to just pull the story out of his ass

2) in this regard, wish he would stop his useless kage bunshin + rasengan spammage. he could use his power so much more efficiently

3) also, i don't think it's just chakra control. hachibi pointed out kyuubi's 'disruption' was from kyuubi's draining of naruto's chakra. now that kyuubi has stopped being an arse, i'd like to see some uzumaki/senju powers like how hashirama/karin can heal on the spot with pure stamina. again same thing, with kyuubi constnatly draining his chakra, it's like taking a huge handicap off suddenly. naruto would have huge reserves from all that conditioning with chakra draining

4) rinnegan

naruto's been a retard all his life, and no one wastes chakra/stamina better than he does. his only excuse now is the chakra disruption from kyuubi kishi mentioned much earlier. if kishi overlooks this, naruto will be a retard through and through
    Last edited by hyper_megaman; May 23, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Claymore1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally I would like to see naruto learn the flying thunder god technique and advance it somehow so he doesn't need the special kunai knives

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of my ideas we're already stated but naruto isn't done with his power ups

1. He just fist bumped 6 bijuus so who knows what he gained from them
    2. We also have te combination of sage and kyuubi/bijuu mode

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage88's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

yes

1) naruto have a large reserve of chakra,once neji told abot kisame that he hasint seen anyone who has that much amout of chakra as naruto have. but his chara control is low.i think it would have been better if he was also under the tultage of tsunade. the strength woould have been supermontrous. as of now he has to train more so that he can achive more speed

2) rinnegan: naruto now have the senju traits in him from his mother who was an uzumaki. idont know how he is going to get uchiha clans property. may be itachi will give some uchiha powers to him. we all know itachi have given some powers. may be he need some shock or frustations to activate it

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sage88 View Post
    yes

1) naruto have a large reserve of chakra,once neji told abot kisame that he hasint seen anyone who has that much amout of chakra as naruto have. but his chara control is low.i think it would have been better if he was also under the tultage of tsunade. the strength woould have been supermontrous. as of now he has to train more so that he can achive more speed

2) rinnegan: naruto now have the senju traits in him from his mother who was an uzumaki. idont know how he is going to get uchiha clans property. may be itachi will give some uchiha powers to him. we all know itachi have given some powers. may be he need some shock or frustations to activate it
    itachi gave him the bird with shisui's eye

that was the power itachi gave

i doubt anyone can force a sharingan to appear where it physically isn't one, much less a rinnegan, so if naruto gets a rinnegan i doubt it'd be linked to itachi. he'd have inherently imho, it's more likely

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Undeniably, which is a shame.
    I believe Chakra Mode was enough, Bijuu Mode is overkill imho, going beyond that would simply spell bullshit if he doesn't one-shot everything he has on sight.
    I hope that Bijuu Mode is his last power up until he goes and fulfill all that Rikudou Sennin crap.
    He has enough power as it is to deal with anyone I believe

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I believe Chakra Mode was enough, Bijuu Mode is overkill imho, going beyond that would simply spell bullshit if he doesn't one-shot everything he has on sight.
    I hope that Bijuu Mode is his last power up until he goes and fulfill all that Rikudou Sennin crap.
    Since we're now introduced to some of Rikudou Sennin feets, it's now apparent to me that the power level is about to rise rapidly. To top it off, Naruto is the only true second Rikudou (confirmed by Kurama) ^_^

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he needs to learn elemental Jutsus (not just FRS).

I believe he needs to be versatile. Atleast make him master 2 Elemental affinities. Im hoping this war isnt the last Arc. I want some invasion from some other continent or something.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I think he needs to learn elemental Jutsus (not just FRS).

I believe he needs to be versatile. Atleast make him master 2 Elemental affinities. Im hoping this war isnt the last Arc. I want some invasion from some other continent or something.
    It's not really Naruto's style to learn too many elemental affinities and he's versatile in his own way.
    I want another arc when things start off slow. So for example, Naruto fighting Genin, Chunin, Jonin level ninjas and winning the battle with ease without using flashing Techs but with his speed, strength and battle intelligence

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that ocular powers related to Naruto are retarded. Naruto will never have it since it's not his character, not even the story-wise part agrees with it. I think his RM combined with SM will be ridiculously strong.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    i agree

i really don't wish to see any more brute level increases, but i doubt that's avoidable.

they should have an increase in finesse instead, better use of what power they already have instead of brute force increase

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

he is only 16 he has a lot of growth left it was foreshadowed when naruto met nagato when he merged SM and the kyuubi power that he may do it in the future plus he still has that jutsu to complete jiriaya and minato left behind.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately, yes, he'll get stronger and get more asspull powers. With Kyuubi's chakra and Sage Mode, he can learn tons of new attacks and combine both modes to create something powerful. I don't want him to get any more powerful or learn anything, otherwise his fights will be boring where he doesn't really need to use his brains, just raw power.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    he is only 16 he has a lot of growth left it was foreshadowed when naruto met nagato when he merged SM and the kyuubi power that he may do it in the future plus he still has that jutsu to complete jiriaya and minato left behind.
    good point

kyuubi could help in gathering natural energy

a frog fox... would make either a frox or a fog. or foxrog. or fogrox.

Let's see where kishi goes with this.

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast