Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 163 Discussion/164 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 163 Discussion/164 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 163 Spoiler Thread

Beelzebzb 163 raw

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Black Hawk; July 04, 2012 at 05:57 AM.

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter is out at Red Hawk's manga reader.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now we're talkin'! I love it when Beelzebub goes into demon territory.

Furuichi hitting on that dark haired gaurd and then getting his face kicked off, which nobody even seemed to notice.

@Teeba
    Haha, Furuichi's fanclub
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the new art of the new Demon or what ever it should be. This will be a young female Demon, stars and Moon who can confuse people. I hope its different from Quenzacotel. But for me is there are few Question. Why is there are Guardian to safe the picture and second must Oga fight overall. I mean he has the youngest son on his shoulders and are contractor to the familie. He is here in order of the great one, so this must be more an easy Way to get the potrait.

So what do you thing, will this be a nice and funny take the potrait with you or a you must fight to death to get it????

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 163 Discussion/164 Predictions

Don't have time for a long review but the whole Prime Minister part was hilarious. Furuichi hitting on the security guard was also making me laugh because the poor guy just doesn't get it.

As soon as they entered that tunnel I was thinking it was a giant TRAP. But this was a pleasant surprise (well, it could still be a giant trap). I wonder why the painting is being guarded so heavily to begin with, and what exactly is the point of "owning" it when its sealed so thoroughly?

Its nice to know Himekawa still doesn't believe in demons even though he witnessed Oga's fight with Jabberwock.

Good chapter, Tamura really painted a weird and creepy scenario where the painting was kept. Also, isn't this the first time the manga has talked even remotely about death and such? Super creepy. Its nice that the first demon seems to be a female.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda and Furuichi were hilarious as always. It looks as though something interesting has appeared. Curious to see what she's capable of. Looks like we're finally getting into some real demon action.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this chpter kicked ass as usual Oga one shotting that wannabe was expected yet so satisfying and him tagging in that helpess chump against the gorrilla looking dude was too hilarious XD

This painting looks really interesting and I can't wait to see what will acctually happen when we get to it! Right after a confrontation first of course!

MOTS!
    Spoiler show
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Furuichi finally finds a girl that doesn't find him immediately repulsive and ruins it by being too annoying.
    please click on them to help them grow.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That's what i find the funniest about Furuichi. Sometimes he doesn't deserve the abuse, but most of the time, he toootally does.\

This thread has been so dead. D:

What do you guys think will happen next chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    Well this chpter kicked ass as usual Oga one shotting that wannabe was expected yet so satisfying and him tagging in that helpess chump against the gorrilla looking dude was too hilarious XD

This painting looks really interesting and I can't wait to see what will acctually happen when we get to it! Right after a confrontation first of course!

MOTS!
    Barbossa was too much. Are we expected to believe he's still a high schooler too?

I LOVE the MOTS! The last one was the funniest. xD Oga can only do one of two things, and if he does neither I doubt Hilda or Himekawa will let him go. Thanks thatguy!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    I like the new art of the new Demon or what ever it should be. This will be a young female Demon, stars and Moon who can confuse people. I hope its different from Quenzacotel. But for me is there are few Question. Why is there are Guardian to safe the picture and second must Oga fight overall. I mean he has the youngest son on his shoulders and are contractor to the familie. He is here in order of the great one, so this must be more an easy Way to get the potrait.

So what do you thing, will this be a nice and funny take the potrait with you or a you must fight to death to get it????
    I honestly think the demon's power is going to be some kind of puzzle, and Oga's going to use his mobile headset to ask Furuichi what to do. The more time he spends on the puzzle, the more Oga and Beel will question their loyalty to each other. This sounds a lot more cliche than it was in my head....

I'm also curious to know what Hilda, Furuichi, and everyone else plan to do while Oga and Beel are retrieving the portrait. How is Furuichi going to be a combat commentator, otherwise? XD Though I guess maybe we'll have a miniflashback on what happened between Kugeyama and Himekawa.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    That's what i find the funniest about Furuichi. Sometimes he doesn't deserve the abuse, but most of the time, he toootally does.\

This thread has been so dead. D:

What do you guys think will happen next chapter?
    Dead as fighter in the underground are, but maybe there is not much to discuss about. What will happen next Chapter.
    Oga want only the Picture and doesnßt care about the Demon or cosplay girl in nice dress. So he try anything to get is short. But when Oga doesn´t fight hard with woman can he fight an female Demon.

Barbossa was too much. Are we expected to believe he's still a high schooler too?
    He is the same kind of Student as Alan Delon, the mature students. There schoolmates for life time, parents still pay the school fees.

I honestly think the demon's power is going to be some kind of puzzle, and Oga's going to use his mobile headset to ask Furuichi what to do. The more time he spends on the puzzle, the more Oga and Beel will question their loyalty to each other. This sounds a lot more cliche than it was in my head....

I'm also curious to know what Hilda, Furuichi, and everyone else plan to do while Oga and Beel are retrieving the portrait. How is Furuichi going to be a combat commentator, otherwise? XD Though I guess maybe we'll have a miniflashback on what happened between Kugeyama and Himekawa.
    The Power will be interisting if we see it, but what kind of power can be have moon and stars. I can´t find or see any signs there. Illusion magic, or dream Magic. That she let see people are fantasy or illusion world. That make them crazy. Furichi is happy and rich, that can be happy. Maybe Hlda already get the check in her hands. Baby Beel get hungry and need his meal. Or he will loose anything by another bet. But like Beelzebub is, i think the Sidecharacters dissapear. But like you say, as this is the Himekawa Arc there must be a Flashback of this two.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

knowing oga he will just punch first ask questions later, maybe he will have to fight beel as well
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

New Reply