Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

My error, I corrected.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Torikofan's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/assassina...lassroom/69/20 that crazy psysho maniac look!!! i wonder if Nagisa will be the one to beat him this time for real or will he just kinda beat him and Karasuma will finish him like last time. Honestly i hope Nagisa kills him, it will make the manga much more interesting if there is "real" killing involved.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torikofan View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/assassina...lassroom/69/20 that crazy psysho maniac look!!! i wonder if Nagisa will be the one to beat him this time for real or will he just kinda beat him and Karasuma will finish him like last time. Honestly i hope Nagisa kills him, it will make the manga much more interesting if there is "real" killing involved.
    That reveal came from nowhere lol, had not been expecting it. In any event I hope we get some Terasaka Karma kun duo defeat of him.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    That reveal came from nowhere lol, had not been expecting it. In any event I hope we get some Terasaka Karma kun duo defeat of him.
    lol really? i was expecting him ever since the first time he made the phone call. Terasaka really wants to help so maybe he'll act as decoy since that's what he good at and i doubt Karma will do anything except command him because he already had his own fight, Nagisa will porbably have the biggest role in defeating him but we'll have to wait and see.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a feeling that the former teacher wasn't gone for good and that he would be even more formidable than he was before if he comes back; I didn't expect him here though. He seems crazier than his initial appearance, and I really think that he's going to try to kill every single student out there as revenge.

I don't know how far Matsui will take this manga, but it's going to be quite an impact if the students had an actual assassination kill for the first time.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 73 raw out

More Pics --> http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=55627473

---------- Post added December 27, 2013 at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was December 19, 2013 at 07:01 AM ----------

Chapter 74 chinese scan

more pics -->http://juinjutsuteam.forumcommunity.net/?t=55657158

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw the OVA
    Spoiler show

A pretty excellent adaptation of their trip being split with the serious event of the Kanzaki moment and then the gov't gun trying to take Kurosensei out with the addition of some downtime at the inn. Only slight issues were just things that could probably be resolved with a larger budget and a bit of some time adjusting to Kurosensei's voice. The colouring changes for him at moments and the brief moments of comedy were good highlights capturing the spirit of the manga, while Karma kun moments were the best things and all I wanted. His faces and such are hilarious.

2nd half was really entertaining, laughed quite a bit.

I hope someday it does get a full tv anime and such, baseball, the exams, and then the whole island/hotel arc would be amazing animated.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

on chapter 71

I knew it! some stupid reason about "don't kill a mass murderer because you will end up in jail" i have no idea how in the world is that even possible.... there goes my hope of Nagisa killing him. Train assasins and then stop them from killing, nice logic.
    Epic face at the end! that's what is was waiting for!! I hope he doesn't let it go to waste and tries killing him for real otherwise i don't know how an "Elite soldier" will get scared from a kid who is not even trying to kill him. Nagisa, just ignore everyone and go for the kill please...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know why one would ever have thought the lead character in a school based shonen action manga in shonen jump would kill a character.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I dont know why one would ever have thought the lead character in a school based shonen action manga in shonen jump would kill a character.
    ok let's watch my friends dying and go easy on the elite soldier who can kill me anytime along with everyone else because i don't want to be a baddie.
    at least i want him to try killing him but just get stopped at the end, that way it would at least be more exciting in that he is brave enough to kill someone.
    but yeah like you said, this is shounen jump, i don't know why i'm having such unrealistic and almost impossible expectations, it will always be talk no jutsu all the way

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torikofan View Post
    ok let's watch my friends dying and go easy on the elite soldier who can kill me anytime along with everyone else because i don't want to be a baddie.
    at least i want him to try killing him but just get stopped at the end, that way it would at least be more exciting in that he is brave enough to kill someone.
    but yeah like you said, this is shounen jump, i don't know why i'm having such unrealistic and almost impossible expectations, it will always be talk no jutsu all the way
    You're not the only one who wants to see some actual kills.
    I mean the whole plot of the manga is how they are normal students being trained to become hitmen/assassins and kill this godly powerful being. How the heck can this be a manga about assassination / hitmen when the said students being trained in this art don't even kill a single human being. It's sort of like trying to sell a manga about these people who gain cool abilities and are supposed to fight but they never fight only practice. Maybe a bad comparison but it really feels so lackluster.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tias View Post
    You're not the only one who wants to see some actual kills.
    I mean the whole plot of the manga is how they are normal students being trained to become hitmen/assassins and kill this godly powerful being. How the heck can this be a manga about assassination / hitmen when the said students being trained in this art don't even kill a single human being. It's sort of like trying to sell a manga about these people who gain cool abilities and are supposed to fight but they never fight only practice. Maybe a bad comparison but it really feels so lackluster.
    I totally agree , i know there's a very low possibility of getting sometihng like Death Note with killing and stuff these days but i wish he would make it darker, it would be alot more interesting to see them grown up each with his own assasination skills fighting against those evile guys(the guy with the white cloak) along with Kurosensei if they have the guts to kill a real person.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

It only feels lack lackluster if violence is the only thing you consider exciting in a manga...Matsui set up things pretty early to not include the kids killing actual people. I mean even the knives they use of Sensei aren't "real" knives.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    It only feels lack lackluster if violence is the only thing you consider exciting in a manga...Matsui set up things pretty early to not include the kids killing actual people. I mean even the knives they use of Sensei aren't "real" knives.
    It's not the only thing i consider exciting, i still like the manga alot but i just don't see how they will hold back against every opponent they face so as to not kill him even if they and thier friends are in danger. And anyway they're trying to kill Kurosensei who's actually a good guy, so theyr still killing someone in the end.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe because killing someone is a crime. And those students are teenagers. Let's have a bit of morality please. It's not like everyone of them wants to make a carrier as a hitmen in the first place.

New Reply
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast