Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [New] Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

i just read the chapter. now i can actually say it looks like we can expect a healthy dose of growth from koro-sensei and the others. from now on i want actual character development for nagisa and the others. and the mystery of koro-sensei gets deeper and deeper.if asano becomes the main villain(either for the remaining 11 months or for as long as the manga keeps going) it might be awesome. though 1 problem i have with this develpoment is he seems much more suited fot the myterious villain that never shows his face type. right now he put koro on defense and we all know how he reacts to that.

@doruku 47 ronin reference seems plausible. good job noticing something like that.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    ^ Why would it have been disappointing otherwise...?
    I didn't mean that I wouldn't have been disappointed if he was a girl!
    There are plenty of stories where a girl is a protagonist and I like it, Soul Eater for example.

What I meant is that if I had been thinking for a few chapters that he was a girl, to suddenly figure out that it's a boy, I would have been "What?! "
    But, knowing it from the very beginning preventing me from that.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raijatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think right now we have a pretty interesting stand-off.
    On the one side we have the chairman who wants to keep up the E-as-in-End Status of our main cast
    to put psychological pressure and motivation on the other students. (despite it's cruelty i have to admit the genius behind it, just saying 47%)
    At the same time he can't get rid/kill of Koro-sensei (although I would have gone for it after he was trapped by the wire puzzle, gee those things are hard for someone without the will to wait)
    or the assassination programm as it are backed by the government and he could face serious legal problems.
    Then we have Koro-sensei, who wants to survive and (presumably) destroy earth but at the same time educate the children.
    He can't get rid of the chairman as he is his boss or the other students attitude towards class E (thats something only the students can change).

So probably the chairman will cut the funding for class E even further forcing Koro to be very creative and dilligent as a Teacher.
    While I wont say Koro isn't creative he has neither dilligence nor patience to keep up with a longer psychological school-war.
    Still I'm hoping for a not-quick solution and our first Sai-like main villian.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say that Asano as the new villain really made it for me. The "Irina Arc" wasn't bad but not as good as past chapters. She neither felt like a good villain nor was I particularly interested in her. The new villain gives me a really sinister vibe though, I totally agree with the things Tee said.

Now I can't see him as a permanent villain but I sure am curious how Koro-sensei and Class E can "defeat" them. Fighting doesn't work but he doesn't seem like the guy who would change his opinion either, so I hope Matsui comes up with something good~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone notice in this page koro sensei had a deep past Savior becoming the destroyer?
    http://www.mangareader.net/assassina...lassroom/12/11
    I think there will be another Super Human/Alien that will rival koro sensei just like in Neuro or else this manga will end quickly not that the school setting is bad but sometimes being the strongest without a rival is boring IMO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's refreshing to have a young and charismatic chairman. I thought that all mangas chairmen must be bald and perverts :-)

And I'm not sure there will be another kuro. He is probably the results of human experiments and they may not want to do the same error twice. And the opponents are the children, it's humanity vs kuro. Neuro also had human vs monsters and these parts were also interesting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Intending to become the world's salvation? which is the real threat?

Another human experiment like Koro-sensei? Im looking forward to see that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Asano really is interesting and awesome. I completely agree with teeba and niichan. Just from the few we've seen of him, it has the potential to become one of my favorite manga characters ever, if it's not yet it. The ant thing was quite interesting too. This is also probably the start of a longer sort of arc. I feel the story is fleshing itself out more and gaining deepness. Just what was that thing about becoming the world's saviour? I'm really looking forward to the next chapters, and I think I'm starting to like the manga even more than before.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

great manga, now i can recommend it to friends with no worries . the plot is getting deeper and more interesting

looking forward to next chapters
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm enjoying this series so far, but I don't know where you guys see the plot deepening as much as your all talking about. Sure, a villain was introduced and there is clearly going to be more going on with Koro-sensei's character than was previously shown, but you guys are definitely jumping the gun with this immediate praise after only one or two new chapters. I'm expecting great and interesting things from this manga but it definitely isn't there yet.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone read the translation for chapter 13?

Spoiler show

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

it was an expected sort of event. korosensei form the start is constructed as a best defence is a good offence type character. coupled with the given facts he is trying to turn everything in to zero. i want to see the response by asano now.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 13 is out in english.

I think this speed thing is getting exagerated. I'm not against it and it is a good tool to create jokes but I feel making so many clones is too much and not really funny anymore. I would prefer it to continue in a more moderated way. I think he should have listened to Asano's line of there are problems which can't be solved with speed. I didn't mind the tornado that much, it might have given a bigger impact, but I think Koro making a good speech (which he did after) would have been enough, Though I did the last panel of this page.
    That being said, I did like this chapter, but not as much as the last ones. There is something I don't really understand though. It said the students ranking in top 50 can go out of class E, but if that is what Koro wants, won't the ones in class D go down to E since they've been surpassed? Then it's still all the same, cuz it won't destroy the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post
    I'm enjoying this series so far, but I don't know where you guys see the plot deepening as much as your all talking about. Sure, a villain was introduced and there is clearly going to be more going on with Koro-sensei's character than was previously shown, but you guys are definitely jumping the gun with this immediate praise after only one or two new chapters. I'm expecting great and interesting things from this manga but it definitely isn't there yet.
    Well, I don't really consider the story deep yet too, I didn't really say that, I just said it got deeper. I mean before it was just a bit of a half-episodic gag manga, but you can feel it's getting more serious.
    Last edited by MangaPage; October 05, 2012 at 01:19 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderate does not seem really Matsui like :-)

As for making them succeed the test, I think he just want to put an end to the discrimination. The students will have no interest in going to another class (they have a better teacher and can win the reward). But the others student won't be able to treat them like parias anymore. Though I wonder what will be the director reaction if they succeed
    Last edited by k-dom; October 05, 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    ThModerate does not seem really Matsui like :-)

As for making them succeed the test, I think he just want to put an end to the discrimination. The students will have no interest in going to another class (they have a better teacher and can win the reward). But the others student won't be able to treat them like parias anymore. Though I wonder what will be the director reaction if they succeed
    Haha, I know what you mean . I just didn't like much when he made so many clones, but it's still ok. Maybe he could try to be un-moderate in another way .

And yeah, about the students, that seems to be the most plausible thing. I was just not sure the choice of leaving class E or staying belonged to the students, I mean Asano couldn't care less about who is in class E, he would just make them change (it's up to the director to change classes or teachers, after all), but I think he can't do that because the government wouldn't like changing assassin-students, of course, now that they are in the confidence. I hadn't thought about that.
    They say he is the sovereign of the school and has absolute power in school matters, but he can't change things about class E...

New Reply
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast