Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

"Korosensei - Strong points: He's super easy to draw."

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Galactic Tomahawk's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope Red Eye shows up again, he seems like a bro.

And I died laughing when I spotted Elmo

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

i''m glad that Karasuma ( my favorite character ) has the same birthday as me and almost the same height ( i'm 4cm taller :P )

loved the guide book, but what are those symbols at the back cover ?!
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member FanOfAniManga's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys. Apparently, Nicolson has chosen the top 11 candidates for the voice of Korosensei a week ago. They are as follows:

You can listen to their audition clips in their posts via the links above. The first seven auditioners are men while the last four are women.

And here's an approximately translated list, with links to as many of their Twitter accounts as I could find:

Quote Quote:
    Taiho Taiyaki
    Cocytus
    Hiihaa
    Rock
    831Yamaguchi
    Garakuta
    Valkyrie
    Shiu/Shigure
    Yua
    Mika Tuki
    Kyana Rian.jp
    If I'm right, the number next to the hearts in their profiles indicate the number of votes each contestant is receiving. At the time I'm typing this post out, Cocytus is ahead at 216. Personally, I'm favouring him too the most. I like Valkyrie's too, who's second at 203, but his laugh is weird. I don't like the high-pitched laugh in general. I also like Garakuta's voice, but it's receiving the least number of votes at the moment, tied with Yua at 25.

---------- Post added November 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was November 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM ----------

UPDATE: Sorry guys. I just realized Nicolson had already confirmed their new voice actor for Korosensei this past Tuesday.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by FanOfAniManga; November 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM.
    Check out these Wikis for info on select Jump manga:
    - ALL YOU NEED IS KILL
    - ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
    - BEELZEBUB
    - ILLEGAL RARE
    - WORLD TRIGGER

Questions, comments or suggestions?
    Send a PM here, or an e-mail at fanofanimanga @gmail.com.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This Valkyrie has quite an unpleasant voice...Cocytus was good.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't expect Korosensei to have such a deep voice. So is this for the Vomic? They decided to go for fresh talent as oppose to someone more established? That's really interesting!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this manga, one of the best new manga I've ever seen beating bleach and naruto quite easily in my general OP.(All thought that might be for the fact I really dislike those manga...)...

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 19 is out..

So our favorite sensei has his own love story to tell, that's an unexpected development . The moment where he peeked into Boys room is priceless, he's interested in gossip too. Frankly I didn't expect that Karasuma knows that much about Korosensei. This is an intermezzo chapter, but it's still fun to read . Cannot wait to see what happens next after this.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there was a woman hinted in the first chapter so it is not that a surprise. On the countrary the fact that he was once human is new I think. He is not completely a human experiment creation then.
    And indeede it was fun to read, in particular the girls who try to peep and koro sensei weird body

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, it's a quite important revelation that he was once human. It also confirms that he has a deeper backstory (might be some somewhat tragic parts in the manga depending on the tone Matsui wants to give it).

Other than that a nice funny chapter like usual, I think it's really refreshing to have this sort of manga in Jump, and Matsui's bizarre style always gives interesting atmospheres. I wonder how fast woud Korosensei be at the videogame Kanzaki was playing? He would probably lose to her since the computer wouldn’t be able to keep up with his moves . The bath part was funny too, when he gets out of the bath and his mucus stays with him, but why couldn't we see him naked !?

I agree with Teeba I was imagining a much less deeper voice for Korosensei.

About the popularity and advertising stuff (haven’t been here in a while so I’m only comenting it now) I like how the manga is popular but of course it’s a bit forced and I think exagerated for a new series, which hasn’t had enough time to seriously deserve that much atention (as much as I like the manga). But that was to be expected anyway, with ToC rankings that good, so it didn’t really come as a surprise to me. Also, I don’t think it can reach Naruto-level popularity or anything, but I also don’t think the hype will go down or the quality suffer so my guess is it will be very popular, just not as much as those huge hits. But you never know, I also would never have imagined it would be this popular already when it started (even if I thought it was going to be quite popular) but look at it now. Anyway I don’t think it will affect Matsui and if it lives up to it’s popularity I don’t mind it at all .

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MangaPage View Post
    Indeed, it's a quite important revelation that he was once human. It also confirms that he has a deeper backstory (might be some somewhat tragic parts in the manga depending on the tone Matsui wants to give it).
    It will most likely be somewhat tragic. To me that much was obvious since the first chapter:

Spoiler show

From this I deducted that he was once human (because it looks like he's transforming there, head and body still looks somewhat human), had a woman he loved and who died in some tragic event which he is somehow involved into. I guess it will still be a lot of time until we see more from that but I'm quite interested to see what Matsui has in mind regarding Korosensei's backstory.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually thought Korosensei was talking about past loves, like from when he was a teenager...and yeah, it was easy to guess Korosensei was once human. What was great about this chapter though, is that Karasuma(?) seems to know a little bit about his past too. No one except the readers saw that flashback, so it was still surprising.

Another bit that I found really awesome (if it gets expanded on) is Irina talking about herself, but not really talking about herself when she was hanging out with the girls. According to this person on tumblr, Irina Jellavic might be from one of the Yugoslavian countries, based on her last name and what she says in the chapter: "Unlike me, you girls were born into a country which isn't particularly dangerous." Since she's 20, she'd have grown up during the Yugoslav wars. I know this is a pretty far out observation, but if its true it makes her all the more interesting.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like this is the poster that come with the jump last issue:
    Spoiler show

18. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

So can I say it's official now that Korosensei could change his head into 7 different colors?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was official already from this page.

You can see 6 colors on his skin, that plus black makes it 7. And in that color page there are just 5. But what kind of bothers me is that in the beginning it was just green stripes or another pattern of another color, and now it's always his full face that changes. Well, not that it really matters, but I think Matsui maybe changed his mind and decided it would be better for his entire body to change.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Also, in the raw scan of the same page, to the left of Koro's face, you can see these two kanji: 七色 (Nana iro - seven colors). In the translation it's the colors of the rainbow, which is basically the same thing since there are seven main colors in the rainbow, though in japanese it's more specific.
    Last edited by MangaPage; November 22, 2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Link Problem

21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast