Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raijatsu's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Assassination Classroom by Matsui Yuusei

bet ya 50 that cyber girl will evolve to a humanoid android soon

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, isn't this new character a familiar face !!!
    However I'm not sure how sensei will be able to polish her.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

so she shadow shuriken'd him. cool
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Post Thanks / Like

The other government sending a new weapon to Class E? That's sounds really cool. Oh wait, the new weapon is a super AI and become a "transfer student"? now that's insane.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yeah, what craziness. This feels very Matsui... The atmosphere was also quite similar to Neuro. It reminded me of Hal (the electronic person) from Neuro. Let's see what this transfer *cough*student*cough* will bring us. I don't think he will stay for the whole school year and become a regular character like Jelavic. That would make every single time Korosensei is in class a danger time for him with just standard attacks, not like the students who elaborate plans which make the assassination tentatives different from each other. So I think some way or another this matter will be taken care of by Koro eventually. But for now this new introduction will be really interesting and I hope it will bring some good development to the manga . I'm looking forward to the next chapters .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Red Hannya's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    So can I say it's official now that Korosensei could change his head into 7 different colors?
    Isn't in his twitter account, someone asked how many color sensei can change to and Matsui-sensei answered infinite, no limit of number?

Thanks. I do not follow his twitter account, so I don't know about that. ... maybe you have any screenshot? that would be better for us. - Doraku
    Last edited by Doraku; November 28, 2012 at 06:47 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

^Wow, really? But is that twitter account his or is it for Assassination Classroom? For those who aren't following him yet, its @ansatsu_k. They've put up some cute pictures of the Korosensei plushies.

What I love about Artillary-san is that her body is so unabashedly pragmatic for the role that's she's been assigned to do. Its kind of typical for a girl robot to have a humanoid body, but in this case she really is built to be a machine, and that's awesome (if not insane). But at the same time, I wonder if there really isn't a way for her to move around at all? At least they should give her a mobility gadget or something. And what if school goes on Summer Break? Will she stay there the whole time?

Another thing is that, Artillery-san reminds me a little of Sai from Neuro: an engineered being that has the ability to adapt to its surroundings at a frightening rate. Of course, the difference was that Sai was a person, and Artillery-san is an A.I. Maybe the other assassin/transfer student will be the Ai to Sai's X?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder about art-san being an ai actually. i am guessing she is a human inside a machine that had to go through things koro-sensei did when he came to being. so in the coming chapters i am guessing she will be saved by koro's unconventional teachings and becomes a normal student. the other student thou is much more intriguing since nothings known. but going by the crazy gags inside s/he might turn out to be supernatural ability user or something like sai as @teeba mentioned.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    Another thing is that, Artillery-san reminds me a little of Sai from Neuro: an engineered being that has the ability to adapt to its surroundings at a frightening rate. Of course, the difference was that Sai was a person, and Artillery-san is an A.I. Maybe the other assassin/transfer student will be the Ai to Sai's X?
    Well, if Matsui is actually making a relation between them, then it's interesting that she's an AI and the other student would be like her Ai (they have the same letters) . Ok, jokes aside, the comparison with Sai is quite interesting, from that point of view she is similar, though like I said before, in nature she reminds me of HAL from Neuro, they're both electronic intelligences, though HAL's was modeled after a real person. I guess after Neuro everything here has many different influences of it, like this one might be inspired (consciously or not) on Sai and HAL.

Quote Originally Posted by cearon View Post
    i wonder about art-san being an ai actually. i am guessing she is a human inside a machine that had to go through things koro-sensei did when he came to being. so in the coming chapters i am guessing she will be saved by koro's unconventional teachings and becomes a normal student. the other student thou is much more intriguing since nothings known. but going by the crazy gags inside s/he might turn out to be supernatural ability user or something like sai as @teeba mentioned.
    I'm not too sure why myself, but I don't think that will happen, or I wouldn't feel satisfied if it happened (of course, always depends on how it's done). Maybe it seems a too simple outcome? And I'm not sure it would be good for her to be human in reality. Oh, now that I mentioned HAL, it might be that she isn't human but her mind is copied from another human? Well, obviously just a possibility .

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been catching up on this in the past day -- I can't believe I didn't ever hear about this series until a friend told me yesterday!! It's so good. ;w;

Excited for the translation of chapter 21... I'm definitely going to be following this from now on. =D

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Red Hannya's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hannya View Post
    Thanks. I do not follow his twitter account, so I don't know about that. ... maybe you have any screenshot? that would be better for us. - Doraku
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeba View Post
    ^Wow, really? But is that twitter account his or is it for Assassination Classroom? For those who aren't following him yet, its @ansatsu_k. They've put up some cute pictures of the Korosensei plushies.
    Yes, that one for Assassination Classroom. My Japanese not that good and probably I'm wrong in the interpretation, but I think it's answering question on sensei official coloring and he answered that no official color at all and you can color him freely even with check and dot.

Quote Originally Posted by https://twitter.com/ansatsu_k/status/263471533794668544
    そういえば、色々な方によく聞かれる殺せんせーのカラーリングですが、JCカバーは黄色、ポスターは緑、48号の表紙はオレンジなことを見てもわかるとおり、公式カラーというものが一切ございません!チェック、ドットなんでもござれ、皆さんで自由に塗っちゃってください!!

16. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I was so sure that he was upgrading her into an actual android!
    I was surprised (and a bit disappointedd ) that it was only a 3D LCD screen.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

well i still enjoy all these chapters but i think we need an arc. this assasination class thing with teachers and students coming in is good and all but it also leaves most of the mysteries out in the open. the manga has more than enough traction already. i hope an arc gets in place for the many mysteries already in place.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter 21 is out.

Wow, I was so not expecting that! I've been looking at the pixiv tag and I kind of spoiled myself on Artillery-san's appearance, but I wasn't expecting that!

And I want to say...I think Korosensei's actions this time around have been really ambiguous. And it reveals a lot about him than you wouldn't really think about. First of all, its hinted that he used to be human. Second of all, in this chapter its pretty obvious he was not your normal joe either. Programming and reconfiguring Artillery-san's equipment is definitely not a problem you can solve on speed alone-- you have to be familiar with the equipment as well. So definitely Korosensei was some kind of scientist or programmer before turning into what he is now. That's probably why (along with manga logic) he could modify Artillery-san's shell so efficiently.

Now, onto the justification for it all: Do you think Artillery-san was duped by Korosensei, so that she would shift her focus from trying to kill him, or do you think she will benefit from the modification? And do you think it was ethical the way Korosensei re-programmed her, considering she's an artifical being, or was it un-ethical because he reprogrammed parts of her personality to be more cheerful (could be considered brainwashing)? Artillery-san has a direct link with her developer, and it was great that Korosensei would switch back between calling them her "developer" and calling them her "parents". She is aware that she's supposed to be a student, and at the same time, she's aware she's not really a student and is just a machine designed to kill Korosensei. But even more than that, the fact that Korosensei was able to convince her to do the modifications raises yet another question: Which part was easier to convince: Artillery-san the transfer student or Artillery-san the autonomous killing machine?

I know these story arcs have been short up until now, but Artillery-san's assimilation into Class E has been really brilliant. I don't think her story is over yet.

New Reply
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast