Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 138

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

  1. #31
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Country
    Central African Republic
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    So we have:

    D3: Ochi/Mouri VS Atobe/Niou - second string wins
    S3: Duke VS Gin - first string wins
    D2: Kimijima/Tohno VS Marui/Kite - prection: first string wins (no way first string will lose both double matches in a row)
    S2: Oomagari VS Akutsu - prediction: second string wins
    D1: Tanegashima/Oni VS Sanada/Kaidou - prediction: first string wins (no way those two monsters will lose)
    S1: Byodouin VS Tokugawa - prediction: Tokugawa wins
    Reserve: Ryoga VS Ryoma - prediction: Ryoma wins

    So will have at least Tangeshima, Duke, Oni, Kimijima, Tohno not losing their badges.

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by solomon585858 View Post
    So we have:

    D3: Ochi/Mouri VS Atobe/Niou - second string wins
    S3: Duke VS Gin - first string wins
    D2: Kimijima/Tohno VS Marui/Kite - prection: first string wins (no way first string will lose both double matches in a row)
    S2: Oomagari VS Akutsu - prediction: second string wins
    D1: Tanegashima/Oni VS Sanada/Kaidou - prediction: first string wins (no way those two monsters will lose)
    S1: Byodouin VS Tokugawa - prediction: Tokugawa wins
    Reserve: Ryoga VS Ryoma - prediction: Ryoma wins

    So will have at least Tangeshima, Duke, Oni, Kimijima, Tohno not losing their badges.

    I doubt we see Tanegashima playing Doubles, most probably he'll play S2 after this doubles match. And I hope Marui/Kite win, never say the first string can lose two doubles matches in a row when Konomi fodderized the entire B part of the first string.

    My predictions are:

    D2: Tohno/Kimijima vs Marui Kite: Marui/Kite win
    S2: Sanada vs Tanegashima: Sanada wins or it's a draw, but most probably Sanada will win
    D1: Akutsu/Kaidou vs Oni/Oomagari: Oni/Oomagari win.
    S1: Byodouin vs Tokugawa: Byodouin wins

    Reserve: Ryoma vs Ryoga: Ryoma wins.

  3. #33
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by solomon585858 View Post
    So we have:

    D3: Ochi/Mouri VS Atobe/Niou - second string wins
    S3: Duke VS Gin - first string wins
    D2: Kimijima/Tohno VS Marui/Kite - prection: first string wins (no way first string will lose both double matches in a row)
    S2: Oomagari VS Akutsu - prediction: second string wins
    D1: Tanegashima/Oni VS Sanada/Kaidou - prediction: first string wins (no way those two monsters will lose)
    S1: Byodouin VS Tokugawa - prediction: Tokugawa wins
    Reserve: Ryoga VS Ryoma - prediction: Ryoma wins

    So will have at least Tangeshima, Duke, Oni, Kimijima, Tohno not losing their badges.
    overall good prediction,
    Doubles 1 tanegashima and oni It could be happening the fact that they stayed at camp. (they could be a good doubles pair for sure)
    but arent you forgetting Fuji? anyone where do you think fuji can be matched up?
    any predictions?

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillaicecream View Post
    overall good prediction,
    Doubles 1 tanegashima and oni It could be happening the fact that they stayed at camp. (they could be a good doubles pair for sure)
    but arent you forgetting Fuji? anyone where do you think fuji can be matched up?
    any predictions?
    Maybe he plays against Oomagari in singles and Oni and Oomagari aren't doubles players?

  5. #35
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    It'd be kinda odd if a third doubles wasn't one of Byoudouin/Tanegashima, Ryoga/Oni or Oni/Ohmagari, given that all doubles pairs so far had adjacent numbers.

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fayte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Why does everyone agree on Kaidoh playing in a top 10 first string match? I do not see any evidence to support this theory, as I recall (though could be wrong) Kaidoh didn't even have his face on a single panel since his match with Tezuka. I just find of odd that you all agree on this. I feel like I'm missing something that you guys found.

  7. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Why does everyone agree on Kaidoh playing in a top 10 first string match? I do not see any evidence to support this theory, as I recall (though could be wrong) Kaidoh didn't even have his face on a single panel since his match with Tezuka. I just find of odd that you all agree on this. I feel like I'm missing something that you guys found.
    No, Fayte, they're just crazy. They believe that because Kaidou is the Captain of Seigaku and Momo's the Vice-Captain, that means that Kaidou needs to end up being more awesome than Momo, which means he'll play in a top 10 match and develop a technique that trumps BJK. It's complete nonsense.

  8. #38
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Why does everyone agree on Kaidoh playing in a top 10 first string match? I do not see any evidence to support this theory, as I recall (though could be wrong) Kaidoh didn't even have his face on a single panel since his match with Tezuka. I just find of odd that you all agree on this. I feel like I'm missing something that you guys found.
    Well, for once Kaidou had his face on a few panels when he and Sanada had their drinks stolen by Shuuji.

    Aside from that, for me it's more like a two birds with one stone thing. As you might recall, I believe that there will be a match Oni/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/???, with the MSers losing and Akutsu grabbing the No. 13 position. I furthermore believe that Kaidou will eventually end up with Kenya's spot, and in the end it's more like... why the hell not? If they lose anyway, might as well give the guy that grabs one of the lower spots some screentime instead of just throwing him there with nothing new shown.

  9. #39
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    I really don't think that every single Seigaku player will be in the top 20... And the golden pair won't be there (just Eiji).
    There are just too many great players... and only 20 spots.

  10. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Well, for once Kaidou had his face on a few panels when he and Sanada had their drinks stolen by Shuuji.

    Aside from that, for me it's more like a two birds with one stone thing. As you might recall, I believe that there will be a match Oni/Ohmagari vs Akutsu/???, with the MSers losing and Akutsu grabbing the No. 13 position. I furthermore believe that Kaidou will eventually end up with Kenya's spot, and in the end it's more like... why the hell not? If they lose anyway, might as well give the guy that grabs one of the lower spots some screentime instead of just throwing him there with nothing new shown.
    You just could put Fuji/Akutsu, because there's no way Fuji isn't going to play in these matches. Also, for giving him the screentime he deserves, and not wasting it on useless players like Marui/Kite.

  11. #41
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji Kikumaru View Post
    I really don't think that every single Seigaku player will be in the top 20... And the golden pair won't be there (just Eiji).
    There are just too many great players... and only 20 spots.
    Kawamura, Oishi, Inui and Momoshiro already have spots. Kikumaru will probably get Niou's. Echizen more or less has to make it, Fuji is incredibly likely because of popularity. Why would Kaidou be the only one left out?

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    You just could put Fuji/Akutsu, because there's no way Fuji isn't going to play in these matches. Also, for giving him the screentime he deserves, and not wasting it on useless players like Marui/Kite.
    Alright, let's say it's Akutsu/Fuji. Let's say they lose, what then? Only one of the two could get the No. 13 spot, so you'd probably throw out Akutsu and end up with Kawamura/Fuji again?

  12. #42
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,709
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by LetalHawk View Post
    You just could put Fuji/Akutsu, because there's no way Fuji isn't going to play in these matches. Also, for giving him the screentime he deserves, and not wasting it on useless players like Marui/Kite.
    There is the theory that some of the people playing will just be noobs to give the G10 some wins, such as Gin getting smacked by Duke, and then we'll see unofficial matches where some players get into the top 20 that way. The problem with Fuji playing against Oni is that even if KZ could somehow nullify the spin/anti-spin of BJK, BJK has a huge amount of power (something Fuji has always struggled with). Even if Fuji's strings aren't being broken, he's still getting overpowered. You really want Fuji to play, but then just get overpowered? I mean, sure, Akutsu could be Oni's opponent and Fuji could be Ohmagari's opponent, and Fuji just avoids returning any shots from Oni, but that gets problematic, which would lead to the situation of Akutsu winning the match and Fuji just sitting around.

    I've predicted that Fuji either gains a new counter, such as a regular, non-cord ball requiring version of Hoshi Hanabi, or just an entirely new playstyle. Against Oni, there's just so much power, so Fuji/Akutsu is unlikely.

    ---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Kawamura, Oishi, Inui and Momoshiro already have spots. Kikumaru will probably get Niou's. Echizen more or less has to make it, Fuji is incredibly likely because of popularity. Why would Kaidou be the only one left out?
    Kaidou can't be left out, as if he couldn't make it to the top 20, there's no way he'd be the Captain over Momo. Momo's still going to be the ace of Seigaku, but your Captain has to at least be decent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Alright, let's say it's Akutsu/Fuji. Let's say they lose, what then? Only one of the two could get the No. 13 spot, so you'd probably throw out Akutsu and end up with Kawamura/Fuji again?
    JESUS/Fuji is so awesome though. :P

  13. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Mouri and Kite is just so bad idea. I don't think they are top 10 MS player. But they'll probably get some upgrade this match and I'll be prove wrong.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LetalHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Spain
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Alright, let's say it's Akutsu/Fuji. Let's say they lose, what then? Only one of the two could get the No. 13 spot, so you'd probably throw out Akutsu and end up with Kawamura/Fuji again?
    If Fuji created some counter that's like a super upgraded veriosn of KZ and can nullify any power shot?

    Well, if not, what are you going to do? Putting Fuji against a top 4? Fuji vs Shuuji? Fuji would get overwhelmed by a top 4 (unless he improved beastly, I don't think he'll play the top of the G10)

  15. #45
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 81, 82 and 83 Discussion/Predicitions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    Kawamura, Oishi, Inui and Momoshiro already have spots. Kikumaru will probably get Niou's. Echizen more or less has to make it, Fuji is incredibly likely because of popularity. Why would Kaidou be the only one left out?
    They may lose them. I like Kaidoh, I just don't think that Taka and Oishi belong to the top 20 players in the series (specially Oishi)

New Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts