Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Dante just managed to grab hold of Argent's sleeve as he bent backwards from the force of the punch. For just a moment Argent was taken aback, and this moment was turned into two by the sudden flapping of the cat in front of his eyes. Just long enough for Okami to deliver a devastating attack. The Dragon's Tail spell sent him flying so hard that his sleeve tore off in Dante's hand. He skidded along the ground for a good twenty feet before coming to rest in a cloud of dust. 'What the?! I've been hit?! Me?!?!' Argent was enraged - how dare they land a hit on him?! He hadn't felt pain like this for thirty years. He had forgotten what being struck was like, and the years of ease had made his body weak, unable to take much punishment. Massasging his broken ribs as he got to his feet, Argent's head clouded in a red mist. No one must see him like this!! He must kill them all!!

'Warp!!' he screamed and teleported behind Terry. Quick as a flash, Sniff leapt in and delivered a flurry of rapid-fire punches to the man's stomach before knocking him into the air with an uppercut. Argent was stunned for another moment - in is anger he had become sloppy in his movements, and he was too much in denial to calm down. 'Warp!' he screamed again and teleported himself into the engine of the train. He'd get away with his gold at least, and he'd come back stronger, much stronger to destroy his enemies.

But the sight that met his eyes was not what he had expected. The lacrima crystals had been smashed by Alex who stood over the unconcious bodies of the driver and Argent's flunky. She stared him down cooly. With a roar he warped again, this time to where the defeated guards lay. There he grabbed a spear from the nearest one and teleported yet again. With a triumphant scream he appeared in the air just behind Sniff's head and thrust the spear at the base of the young man's neck...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Shit", Dante exclaimed.He was too far away too kick the fuck out of Argent. The spear he had was going straight for Sniff's neck. "NOOOOOOO", he screamed in agony.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Good job Tora!" Okami hugged her exceed close to her chest.

Argent had cowardly warped away, he must have been enraged by their teamwork and the hit he took, and exactly as she thought that he reappeared close to Sniff ready to impale him.

"Terry use my leg as leverage i'll throw you straight at him! Save Sniff!" Okami exclaimed hoping they would make it on time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Roger that! I'm ready!" Terry jumped immediately in front of Okami, so she could throw him at Argent.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami threw Terry with all the force she had in her body, "GOOOOOOO"

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Eat this goblin bastard!" shouted Terry before he was going to touch Argent with his Black Lightning Sphere...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The tip of the spear's blade was just milimetres from the back of Sniff's neck when Terry's Black Lightning Sphere hit Argent, sending him flying yet again. The middle-aged man dropped the spear and screamed as he shot through the air, black lightning coursing through his body, shocking him dreadfully. Sniff spun round to see the battered Mage spinning through the air towards Dante.

'Dante, finish him!' Sniff yelled encouragingly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Gladly" , he whispered. Argent was falling towards him at a steady rate. Dante leapt towards him with a flying knee . The strike landed on his jaw with a bone crunching sound. Dante rolled the body over and stood on the top of his Stomach. Looking into his eyes he could see the man wanted mercy. "Bye Bye", Dante said with a smile. He increased his leg mass to 5 tons and they rocketed down to the ground creating a huge crater.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex appeared from the train just in time to see Dante finish Argent off. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief as the man lay back at the bottom of the crater Dante had just made, motionless, his eyes rolled back in his head.

'He's not dead is he?' asked Sniff, returning to his human form. Groans from the barely conscious man told them that he was still alive, even if he was beaten, bruised and broken. 'We did it,' Sniff said, smiling and letting himself fall backwards onto the grass and relax for a few moments. 'You guys were awesome.' They heard footsteps and all looked round to see a pair of train guards, as well as the bank train's driver, appear. The men reassured them that all the Goblin Coin members were apprehended and began to thank then profusely.

Then another noise arrested everyone's attention as a large, fast-moving cart came up behind them and screeched to a halt. Four men leapt out; two hurried off to inspect the tied-up Goblin Coin members and two more ran over to where Argent lay. One of them had smooth white hair that he wore in a long ponytail. A pointed bang hung down on either side of his face. He immediately began reciting a spell and moving his arms through the air in an odd pattern as he looked down at Argent. The other man turned to them.

'We're with the Magic Council's Special Investigation Unit,' he explained. 'We received word that Goblin Coin's members might be here.'

'Oh good, you arrived just in time,' Sniff said dryly, getting to his feet.

'Eight-Point Treaty Room!' declared the white-haired man as he completed casting his spell. A large cube appeared around the unconscious Argent. The spell was obviously some kind of barrier spell that prevented escape.

'He's a teleportation Mage,' Sniff said as the white-haired man approached them.

'We know,' the man said ungratefully. 'That barrier prevents the one caught inside using Magic; he won't excape. I'm Stringer Freemon, leader of the SIU,' he continued, whipping out some ID. 'Don't worry, we'll take the Goblin Coin members into custody.'

Emerging from the cart came two more men that the Wild Hunt members recognised - Blen Burbank and Gonshot. Beaming, the bank manager and the guard walked over. As Gonshot questioned his men on their conditions, Burbank began to explain to the Mages. 'I called them. The SIU, I mean. Do not worry, I had every confidence you would succeed in your mission but, well, I thought you might want someone else to handle the "clean-up", you see. I cannot thank you enough, you have saved my company, as well as my neck, hohoho! And so good of you to waiv the fee!'

'Waiv the - ? You mean, we're not getting paid?'

'Well, erm, that was what Master Junsei said. He asked me to give you this.' He handed them a note which they all gathered round to read. It went as follows:

Hello all! Master Junsei here!
    I've told old Burbank that you'd do the job for free.
    Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to be sure he'd hire you!
    Anyway, good luck with the mission!
    ^_^

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"We had a good leader," Okami sighed in relief releasing her takeovers and finally relaxing. She winked at Sniff playfully.

"Hi five Terry!" Okami said to the other dragon slayer mage.

"We did it! We did it!" Tora exclaimed jumping up and okami's head. That is until they heard the news about the money.

"Whhhaaaat!" Tora grumbled.

"hahahahahaha, good thing i saved up from my last missions, our master never changes," Okami chuckled, she hadn't laughed like that in years and this surprised her exceeds.

'Maybe she really is okay...' Tora thought smiling.

"Lets go home now...?" okami asked thier flustered leader.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"High five! WAIT WE DON'T GET ANY MONEY?! AND HOW SHOULD I PAY MY RENT NOW?!" Terry got a very disappointed look in his face.
    "Ouch! Everything hurts." moaned Terry after his high five with Okami.

"You shouldn't take black lightning too easy" Alica appeared after the boxes where Terry laid her down.
    "I can't wait to get some fish, Tora let's eat it together" meowed Alica, jumping on Terry#s shoulder.
    "OOOUUUCCHH" screamed the dragon slayer when his little partner jumped on
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante smiled as the mission was finally over. "I did a good job , right mom?", he said before blacking out on the ground.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Whoa there kid!" Okami exclaimed getting to Dante before he hit the ground.

Tora jumped happily on Terry's head eating happilt with alica the trouble with the money forgotten.

"So who carried him home?" Okami asked, "I think we all need to get patched up, Dante 'specially my medical skills aren't so flashy,'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hey, hey my head isn't a trampoline! If someone decides to join the party on my head and shoulders I also need to be carried home..." mumbled Terry.
    "Well I can "revive" Dante for three minutes" laughed the dragon slayer forgetting his pain for moment

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Aw shucks,' Sniff said rubbing his head, embaressed at Okami's compliment. When he heard about the lack of payment he was less happy. 'What, that stupid old man!! Fine he can pay my rent this month!!' Fiscal concerns were pushed from his mind when Dante fainted. 'Damn, is he okay?' he asked, concern in his voice.

'I think we all need to get patched up, Dante 'specially,' Okami said.

'Definitely,' agreed Sniff, massaging his bruised ribs.

'My men will patch you up,' Stringer said without looking up from the clipboard he was making notes on. His assisstant rushed over to Dante and began to tend to him.

'And it will be my pleasure to transport you home,' Burbank said, 'It's the least I can do.'

'Thanks, both of you. Mr. Freemon, what exactly does your unit do?'

'We investigate Dark Guilds, moniter their movements and attempt to make high-end arrests of their leaders,' Stringer replied, still not looking up.

'Oh, so you've been after for these guys for a while?'

'No. These guys are pretty low in the pecking order of Dark Guilds, but we hope they may be able to give us information about more important ones.'

'Oh, I see.' Sniff wondered whether this SIU guy was trying to undermine their achievement of taking out an entire Dark Guild in the middle of a robbery.

New Reply
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast