Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Okami gratefully accepted the help of the SIU medics.

She grabbed Tora from Terry's head smiling apologetically at him and happily looked at their accomplishment, small dark guild or no they had been a great team. And now she could sleep along the way and ask Athena all she needed to know about the blonde who had saved her life, and maybe go on another mission. Who knew she could encounter Ari-neechan or maybe even shiranui.

"Home sweet home, here I come," she yawned happy that here rent was safe for another month before she needed to pay it again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Once the SIU guys had finished patching everyone up, they all clambered into the cart. Stringer and his men, meanwhile, had called in back-up to help transport Argent and all his goons. 'I'm just an innocent little girl!' they heard Kalima yell as one of the SUI guys questioned her. Gonshot stayed behind to check up on his men, but none of them had taken serious injury. Burbank was busy checking all the money was there.

'We'll get out of him the location of the gold from the previous two trains,' Stringer had said.

'It's already gone,' a now-conscious Argent had growled from the middle of his anti-magic prison. 'I already handed it over to them.'

The seven Mages began their journey back to Dahlia Town just as the night stars were coming out. Okami and Terry felt rotten the whole journey, of course. Dante would be fine, they had been told; he was more just exhausted than anything. 'Well, we may not have got paid for it,' Sniff thought to himself, smiling a little as he gazed out of the carriage window. 'But we did it. I guess that's something.'

Arc Two: Gameshow of Death

It was a week later. Everyone had recovered and Guild life was the same as always. Just another sunny morning - perfect weather for a mission. Or for relaxing in and around the Guild and doing no work at all, which was the option many of the Wild Hunt members seem to have chosen.

Sniff walked in through the front doors of the Guild and walked straight through to the Courtyard. There he was greeted by three young men sitting round a table. 'Oh hey,' he said, going over to them and taking a seat. 'How's it going?' he asked in a familiar way.

'Not bad,' the first man said as he tied his long, jet black hair into a ponytail. He then placed his flat cap on his head and stroked his beard. 'We're just off to the see the new Bez Randerton movie. Wanna come?' This was Neeson Brown.

'No thanks,' Sniff said. 'Already seen it. Plus I have plans.'

'What you up to?' asked another of the men. He had a thick mop of wiry, sandy-coloured hair and looked half asleep. Indeed, it was a rare occassion to see him out of bed before two pm.

'I'm thinking of heading down to the beach.'

'Oh, cool.' This was Robert Aguja.

'Heard you took down a Dark Guild the other day,' said the third man cheerfully. He was dark-skinned, had hair as black as Neeson's and he had a small goatee beard. This was Haka Raho.

'Hell yeah, we smashed those mothers!' Sniff replied enthusiastically, grinning. 'What about you guys? Heard you had a big job yesterday.'

'Eh, we gave up and went home after a bit,' Neeson said with a laugh.

'You three are the laziest Mages in this guild!' said a haughty voice. Jess-Yum had walked over to them and began telling Neeson, Robert and Haka. 'Come on, you can help me out with my job today!'

'Aw, but we were gonna go to the movies,' complained Robert.

'Nonsense, come on,' Jess-Yum said. Laughing and wishing them all luck, Sniff got up and headed off the garden. There he found Willard sitting having tea. Several other Mages were around, some relaxing in the sun, others sparring in the arena.

'Ah, here comes the conquering hero,' Willard joked. 'How are we today?'

'I'm good thanks,' Sniff replied politely. 'How are you?' They exchanged pleasantries, after which Sniff asked if they had seen Terry, Alica, Okami, Tora, Dante or Alex.

'Alex has already left on a job. I think Okami and Tora may be in the music room, or they may be in the library. Come to think of it, that's just a guess on my part since that's where they usually are.' The two laughed.

'I was going to invite everyone to the beach, want to come?'

'I'm afraid after this cuppa I've got to be off on my job, too.'

'Fair enough.' Sniff sat down and began to watch the sparring that was going on and wondered whether he might join in.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami sat on a beany bag fully relaxed and listening to the latest album of Hotplay hoping it would better her mood. This morning she had sparred with some members and kicking ass after watching the rerun of the day 4 magic games, that is until the master chimed in and offered her some training, needless to say he kicked her ass but it calmed her down. Nonetheless Junsei had thought her and the others a lot during these short sparring session and she was completely recovered now. Tora was playing the tambourine with some members of the guild on the other side of the room. Suddenly she was tapped on the shoulder, it was none other than Lila Evans one of the caretakers of the music room.

"Heard you guys took out a dark guild!" she grinned at Okami.

Okami took down the earphones and nodded.

"I've asked around I have no idea were Athena is, ask Sniff or maybe Willard they might know, oh and he was looking for you, they're in the training room!" Lila smiled.

Okami thanked her and moved on to the training grounds with tora a few feet behind looking worried, she was in a horrible mood, and this was noticed when she arrived at the table sniff was seating and sat down.

"hey Willard, Sniff, morning, any news on Athena?" she mumbled, "What's up?"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante left the guild to go to the market. He was in need of a new sweater since the other one was ruined. His attire composed of an orange t-shirt with black athletic shorts. The market was very loud and entertaining as usual. Lots of sellsmen yelled his way trying to offer their products but he brushed them off. Finally , he reached the clothing store. It was the middle of the day so it was packed. Strolling around, Dante reached the collection of sweaters that they had. A lot of them impressed him, but one especially caught his eye. It was a black sweater with a skull in the middle that resembled the punisher[IMG]ttp:;d%7CoHmKfhVe_crDkM:[/IMG]. After he bought it, he traveled back the way he came in the market. Suddenly, an idea came into his mind as he thought he should get something for the guild.

Later on that day, Dante landed on the rooftop. Everybody seemed to be participating in their normal duties. "Perfect",he thought. Dante threw the HUGE bag of fruit into the courtyard near the training area. The bag weighed at least a ton. Leaping to the other side of the roof, Dante settled down and began to take a nap.
    Last edited by Ghan; July 19, 2012 at 06:11 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

A few days earlier when the group just arrived from their mission, Terry had a talking with Master Junsei.
    "Gramps, I'm leaving ffor a few days or weeks. I heard from one of the special unit that my sister was seen in Stella. I have to find her, I hope you can understand this.
    Oh, and by the way I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY TO PAY MY RENT BECAUSE SOME OLD MAN SAID WE WOULD DO OUR JOB FOR FREE!" shouting and slamming the door behind him Terry left master's office.

"Purrr, don't be loud I want to sleep a bit" purred Alica on Terry's head.

"Hey, my head isn't a bed either! Why does everyone to be on my head..." mumbled he while walking to his apartment.
    When scum rules the world only more scum are born...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hi Okami, hi Ali - I mean, Tora,' Sniff said.

'Hello you two. No news from Athena, I'm afraid,' Willard said.

'You know her, she disappears for weeks at a time and then shows up out of the blue with some bad-ass new Celestial Key,' laughed Sniff. Just then, the four of them felt a dark shadow loom over their head. They looked up in astonishment at the huge bag flying down towards them. 'Er....'

A translucent square appeared from nowhere in the air between them and the descending bag, onto which it crashed heavily. A few pieces of fruit feel out of the bag; Sniff caught an apple in his hands. They were all bewildered, though they recognised one of Master Junsei's barrier spells when they saw one. The Master was just walking down to them through the garden, chuckling a little behind his fan. They all moved out of the way of the bag so that he could release his spell and let it land on the floor. 'Just a present from young Dante, I think,' Junsei said, pointing nonchalently up at the roof with his fan.

'He could have killed us!' Sniff protested.

'Maybe he thought we wouldn't be very good Mages if we got killed by something like this,' WIllard joked as he took a pear from the top of the pile and began eating it.

'I think it's rather endearing that he's interacting with people in his own special way,' the Master said.

'Well he can interact with us all day if he likes,' Sniff said, remembering his plans. 'Hey Okami, Tora, wanna go to the beach?,' he asked, turning to them. 'I was going to invite Dante, Terry and Alica too.'

'I'm afraid Terry and Alica left a couple of days ago; they had important matters to attend to,' the Master put in. 'He said he might not be back for a while.'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm Tora," the little orange exceed whimpered her eyes watering.

"Calm down," Okami said to her placing her on her lap were the exceed immediately stopped sobbing.

"Yeah, guess i'll wait for her to come to me, wait, why do i smell fruit flyin-kyaa," Okami squeked as she jumped up from her seat surprising a few members. She coughed regaining composure as the master spoke.

"yeah, i smell Dante's scent on the bag," Okami allowed herself a smile as she sat back taking a peach.

"Watched the games guys? I missed them all after day 4 and i'm watching the reruns but my lacrima t.v 'broke' right after the event, Sabertooth is picking on fairy tail, and their celestial mages condition is unknown," Okami frowned, "I need to relax a bit and forget them, the reruns aren't for a week,"

"Okami punched right threw it, she hates bullies," Tora giggled from her lap.

"So the beach it is," Okami agreed, "master, will you please tell Athena to find me when she comes back?"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Nah, I missed them,' Sniff said, taking a bite of his apple.

'We mustn't tell her we've got a Lacrima T.V. in the basement,' Willard thought to himself as he heard about Okami smashing her's.

'Yes, I'll tell her,' Junsei said kindly. 'She's been gone for some time; I'm sure it can't be too long before she returns.'

'What about Shamshir?' Sniff asked.

'Well, he tends to off for even longer at a time,' said Willard knowingly as he got up from the table. 'Anyway, I'd better be off. Take care!' Willard departed to get ready for his mission.

'So, the beach,' Sniff said enthusiastically. 'Awesome, I wanted to go today because apparently the weather's going to turn bad tonight. I'll go ask Dante!' Sniff hurried back inside, through the courtyard and up the stairs, munching on the apple all the way. At the top he walked through the door which led to the roof where he found the napping Dante. 'Yo Dante, wanna come to the beach with me, Okami and Tora?' he asked, hoping to wake him.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In his dream, Dante was flying. Everything was pitch black. But all he could hear was water. The waves of the salty ocean brushing against the shore.

"Dante" , a voice screamed. Dante jumped out of his sleep to see Sniff in front of him. "Yeah, I guess so", he replied.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Awesome,' Sniff said, giving a cheesy thumbs-up. 'When do you think you'll be ready to go?'

Back in the garden, Junsei, Okami and Tora were now alone, save for the few sparring Mages in the arena behind them. 'So,' Junsei asked. 'How did you find working with the others? I take it you learned to get along?'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm trying, master, we did great againts Goblin Coin and got used to each other but I'm still afraid, what if something like that with ari-nee happens..." Okami sad her expression filled with guilt.

Tora hugged her partner whimpering sadly.

"Is there no news at all were she could be or what she's doing?" Okami asked.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"anytime time is good I guess", he said. The last time he had been to the beach was when he ran away.

That was also the time where he first met master Junsei.
    Last edited by Ghan; July 20, 2012 at 06:10 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Don't worry,' Master Junsei said warmly. 'I'm sure all of you will be fine; as I said, I have the utmost faith in you all. And Okami, do not blame yourself for what happened to Ari - it was in no way your fault.' The Master tried to sound comforting, but he feared that his words did little to heal the deep scar that ran through the Dragon Slayer's heart.

A couple of hours later, the small party jumped off the cart that had given them a lift - Okami looked especially grateful that they had arrived. They headed down a small grassy path that opened out onto the beach. The sand shone under the Sun's bright rays and the water sparkled. The beach stretched for at least a mile before them. At the top of it was a row of sandy banks; at the top of them were sand dunes that provided endless fun for the young or the young at heart - leaping into them, doing flips, running up - all these things never ceased to entertain.

They walked down onto the beach proper and found a quiet spot - there were only a few other people on the beach, despite the lovely weather, and they were all down at the far end. Sniff, not wearing his glasses today, quickly stripped off his clothes - he had swimming shorts underneath his trousers - and ran into the water. Usually relaxed, he had a tendency to get excited about silly group activities like these ones. 'Come on in!' he yelled back at the others as he began splashing about in the shallows.

In the distance, somewhere near the horizon but within sight of the beach, was a strange edifice. It sat in the water, perfectly still; such was its size that the calm waves didn't even rock it. It was a boat - the gigantic hull proved that. But on the deck was built what looked like a great castle. It was as if someone had built a castle and placed it on the back of a boat. There were no sails, so, if it could move at all, it must have done so with a huge supply of Lacrima power. In one of the castle-ship's many, many rooms, some people were talking.

'Is the boss even sure about this? We've been moored here nearly a week and nothing's happened!' said one voice, male.

'Better moored than on the move like usual,' said another, this time female. 'I hate feeling sea-sick all the time.'

'But there's no fish in these waters,' someone squeaked.

'Have faith in father,' said a young, male voice, calm and soothing. 'He says it will happen soon.'

'But what about the show?' asked a different female. 'He's so obsessed that he hasn't even found us any contestants yet!'

'I guess if this mission comes off,' said the first voice. 'He won't need the show anymore.'

'No, the show is important to father,' the came voice disagreed. 'He has other plans...'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante quietly and awkwardly began to build his little sand castle. The sun was making his skin warmer as the sand began to stick to his body. He could see Sniff and Okami playing in the water with smiles on their faces. Dante jogged to the water and splashed both of them and ran back to his castle.
    Last edited by Ghan; July 20, 2012 at 07:48 AM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami grinned broadly when they arrived at the beach. She stripped her clothes revealing a blue bikini and ran right after Sniff. The last time she came to the beach was when her family was still whole and it was pretty exciting for her.

Tora shyly sat near Dante and playing with the sand building a miniature and ogling Dante's artistic skills.

'Come on in!' Sniff yelled back at the others as he began splashing about in the shallows.

"Ha taste my awesome water bending skills!" Okami laughed kicking the water and splashing Sniff with the cold but refreshing sea salted water.

Dante creeped right before them and splashed them both, Okami smelling him behind her tensed and giggled as the cold liquid hit her back.

Tora laughed on the land as Dante sat back next to her.

"Look over there guys, that boat is so cool, i've read a bit about it but it was all so cryptic what do you reckon happened to it?" Okami asked grabbing a ball and throwing it to Sniff as they splashed in the water.

New Reply
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast