Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

"Oops, Uhhhh, my sincere apologies master, I was being reckless. But it was her fault", he said as he pointed toward Tora. "Okami wants to plan a party."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"We were also thinking about going on a mission, Athena must have mentioned it to you," Okami said scratching her neck awkwardly.

"Hey!" Tora giggled at Dante, "You're the newbie flyer!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Junsei gratefully accepting Okami's help in getting to his feet and began dusting himself down with his handfan. 'Party? Mission? Er, no, Athena hasn't mention it to me. The mission, I mean. Not that she's mentioned a party either, ohoho. But I don't see why we shouldn't have a small shindig.' The four of them began walking (or flying) back towards the courtyard. 'So tell me, what mission are you thinking of taking on?' the Master asked as they went.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"A village wants us to protect something of theirs",Dante said as they walked. "Its supposed to be an S-class mission which I personally think we are ready for."

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"There's this group the Children of Zeref..." Okami mumbled and decided the master was always there for her so she would be truthful, "A-athena thinks she could be there, a-ari nee..."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Ari?!' The Master looked startled and concerned. Then a grave tone came into his voice. 'Yes, you should go then. I take it Athena and Sniff shall be gonig with you?'

Meanwhile, Sniff and Athena were returning with supplies for the party; using Athena's spirits it hadn't taken long. Athena was sitting astride Pegasus, who was pulling a cart full of the sundries they had bought. Sniff was sat atop the whole pile looking contented. They were attracting plenty of stares but when people realised they belong to the Wild Hunt, they became less surprised; this sort of thing often happened when that guild was around.

As Pegasus drew to a halt in front of the guild building, Sniff hopped off the cart. 'I'll go get help carrying all this!' he said, and rushed inside to do just that.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Yes, Terry and Alica too when they come back," Okami nodded at the master glad for the change of subject.

"I think Sniff just came back with the supplies for the party," Okami said having caught wing of his scent.

"We were thinking we should celebrate since we're famous and all," Tora grinned landing on the masters head playfully.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well lets go help him and get this party started " Dante shouted. " Terry and Alicia better hurry up or they are going to miss all of the fun."

Dante took off towards the entrance of the guild.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Willard and the others from the garden helped Sniff and Athena bring everything into the courtyard. Everyone looked in good spirits for a party. Someone put some music on and someone else began handing out drinks. It didn't take long for the festivities to be in full swing.

'Here's to our local heroes!' Haka, who was soon drunk, yelled, raising his glass, his arm round Dante. Everyone cheered and raised their glasses.

'Here's to Athena's return!' yelled Roberto, and everyone cheered even more enthusiastically as the S-Class Mage blushed and smiled in equal measure.

'Here's to you all!' yelled Master Junsei, jumping on the stage and drunker than anyone. 'To my precious nakama!! I am proud of you aaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!' he roared into a microphone. 'And now!! By the power vested in me by me, as Master of this greatest damn guild in the wooooorld - I demand music from yoooou guys!!'

'Really, Master, this behaviour is a little unbecoming,' whispered Jess-Yum to him.

'You're becoming a pain in the bum!' a jolly Sniff said to her, jabbing her in the ribs and laughing stupidly. As she began to chase him round the room, Willard, Neeson and Lila jumped up on stage and began playing; Willard on guitar, Neeson on bass, Lila on drums.

'We need vocals!' demanded Athena. 'Okami, go on, get up there!'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"What? But i never sung I just play guitars I mean, omph," Okami blushed furiously but Tora and some other guld members pushed her on the stage.

She sighed and grinned taking the mic reluctantly from the drunk master, "Here we go WILD HUNT!"

She started singing awkwardly at first but then gave it here all even dancing a little.

Tora flew above them cheering and then landed jokingly on Sniff's face.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante's vision began to confuse him as he swigged down his last cup of beer. Everybody was just a moving blur, and so was he as he moved with the flow.

Okami got on the stage and began to sing. Dante thought it was horrible so he jumped up on a table, grabbed an empty beer mug, and started to sing an awful tune.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff crashed into a table as Toro landed on his face. 'Who gave Dante booze?!' yelled Willard as the boy jumped on stage. 'The kid's fifteen!'

'Yeah, Dante, Okami, you guys rock!!'

The noise of the party could be heard halfway down the street. It went on long into the night, raucous and lively.

Arc Three: Showdown at the Ruins

Another sunny day dawned bright and early over the Guild. As the light shone through the courtyard windows, a collective groan could be heard from its hungover occupants. Many of the Guild's members had slept (or passed out) where they had drunk, so it was still plenty full. A breezy Jess-Yum swept through from the bar, carrying a tray of coffee mugs. She had not got drunk, nor had she slept at the Guild, but she had arrived early that morning, satisfied to see everyone looking terrible.

'Good morning!' she said with a cheery smile and began handing out coffee. 'Now, don't we all feel silly this morning, hmm?' she asked chirpily, helping the Master upright and straightening his hat.

'Who are you?' Haka groaned.

'Am I dead?' asked Roberto.

The doors leading from the front entrance opened and in walked Sniff. He was another that hadn't drunk too much; were it not for the fact that he had a mission to begin that morning he would most likely have been one of those whose brains now felt like they were falling apart like a wet cake. However, he hated nothing more than working whilst nursing a hang-over so to that end he had had a modest three beers and, when he felt himself falling asleep, had dragged himself home.

'Looks like the waking dead in here,' he commented, looking around for those joining him on the mission. 'You guys look like you had fun. Anyone seen Athena, Okami or Dante?'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm over here Sniff~" Okami called from a bench where she was laying, obviously she had slept on it and remained at the guild. After partying she had been too exhausted to return to the dorms, she hadn't gotten drunk although she had not slept very well thinking about the possibilities this mission could bring.

'I'm coming for you Ari,' she thought with a determined stare.

Tora was sleeping on Okami's waist and the girl gently placed her in her arms as she stood up to greet Sniff.

"You ready?" Okami asked, wondering if it was Sniff who had that light crush on Ari, she couldn't remember those two ever speaking much and shrugged it off.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After a long night of partying,mDante was slumped over the edge of the roof. Half of his body hanging over the edge. A very low moaning sound occurred every now and then before he threw up. His body could barely move. Someone was going to have to come get him.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Oh dear, you look rough,' said Athena to Dante as she came up behind him. She was holding a glass which contained her own patented hangover cure. 'Here, take this,' she said, beding down to hand it to him. 'I guarantee that in about one minute it'll make you feel even worse, and in about two you'll be right as rain.'

'You ready?' Okami asked Sniff.

'Yep, just gotta find the others,' he replied and tried to give a reassuring smile. He felt a bit awkward, knowing how difficult this mission might end up being be for Okami, on top of the fact that it was an S-Class mission in the first place.

'Oh yeah, you guys are going on an S-Class mission, right?' Jess asked. 'Oh yeah, Athena said she was heading for the roof; she was looking for Dante, I think he might have slept there.'

'Damn, he must have been freezing in the night,' Sniff said. 'Who was it that was slipping him beers?' Jess-Yum nodded pointedly towards Master Junsei and rolled her eyes.

'Anyway, good luck with your mission! I'm going to make another round of coffee for these chumps.' With that she glided away.

'Shall we head up to the roof too?' Sniff said, turning to Okami.

New Reply
Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast