Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Dante took the glass from Athena and chugged it down as fast as he could. The liquid was mild tasting, but it would be sufficient for now.

All of a sudden, a nuclear bomb went off inside his stomach. His organs felt like they were square dancing with each other. His head instantly became like a boiling pot as his started to turn red. Looking at Athena , he wanted to throw her head in a toilet and flush it repeatedly.

Then the pain stopped and everything was back to normal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"yeah, i prepared everything and left my stuff her in the guild, I thought we would be partying really hard," Okami laughed, "So let's go!"

Tora woke up and crawled onto Okami's shoulder, "Morning~,"

She looked at Sniff and frowned thinking about the mission ahead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Feel better doesn't it?' Athena said with a smile, knowing exactly what drinking one of those concoctions was like. 'Come on, let's go find the others.' The two of them came across Okami, Tora and Sniff coming up the stairs looking for them. After making some final preparations, the five of them headed out of the Guild's front entrance and into the street.

'Oreo's some way north of here,' Athena told them, holding up a map of Seven. 'In the mountains. We'll have to get a train most of the distance, and then we can use our own powers to fly the rest of the way. The village itself is pretty secluded; the ruins there are partly carved out of the inside the mountain itself, at the back of the town. I spoke to the village elder when I scouted it out a few days ago. He told us that if I returned with help, he'd grant us full access to the ruins and all the supplies and information he could give.'

'You said last night that you'd fought with some of their members,' Sniff said.

'That's right. I came across three of them. I clashed briefly with two of them but before we could really get going they all retreated. They were no wimps though; don't take them lightly.'

'What did the third do?' asked Sniff.

'She just stood at the back, hooded and robed. I only caught a glimpse of her face.' Athena glanced sideways at Okami, not sure whether to tell them who she thought the robed woman had been.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Was it...her?" Okami mumbled rubbing her neck nervously.

Tora leaned closer o her ds.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante promised Athena he would pay her back in some way. Him, along with the rest of the group, went out into the street. Athena started rambling about the opponents

"Don't worry, we can beat them all", he said reassuringly.
    Last edited by Ghan; August 06, 2012 at 03:41 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Bit early to be saying that before we've even seen them, ain't it?' Sniff joked to Dante.

Athena, meanwhile, was looking at Okami. She nodded. 'Yes. It was her, I'm sure of it.' She placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. 'Are you sure you want to go ahead on this? It's going to be tough, for you more than anyone. We can handle this if you'd rather sit it out.' Athena realised at once, though, that this was an insult to Okami, as Ari's sister. 'I'm sorry,' she said, trying to smile. 'I know you can't turn back on this.'

Just a few minutes later they had arrived at the station. They checked the departures board in the lobby. One of them read "Oreo, 10.32. Platform 6".

'That's us,' said Sniff. 'Let's go.'

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

As the group was walking to their platform, a shacking Terry fell out of a just arriving train.
    *blurg* The DS had to throw up as he got out of the train.
    "Finally solid ground under my feet." Terry had a happy smile on his face.

Opening one eye he saw his guild mates walking by.
    "Huh, you guys here? It wasn't necessary to greet me here."

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Yo, Terry!' Sniff said as Terry caught his eye. He watched with some amusement at the Dragon Slayer recovering himself. Athena next to him was giggling. The five of them headed over to their newly-returned guild mate.

'Finally got back, huh?' said Sniff as they approached. 'How was your trip?'

Athena, once she had managed to stop giggling, had noticed something. 'Terry, where's Alica?' she asked. Then she saw the time on the station clock. It read 10.29. 'No time to talk now. Terry,' she said, looking back at him. 'We're going on an S-Class mission. Want to join us? Think quick, because our train leaves in three minutes.'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ayeee , It's Terry", Dante shouted. He hadn't seen him in a long time. Alicia too. Wait but where is Alicia?

I'll ask him later he thought to himself.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well, ermm she is... WHAT S-CLASS?! GOOOOOOO!!!" Terry was excited about a s-class mission and ran away.

"Meow, I'm here." yawned the exceed and flew out of the train.
    "Our hero can't stand trains as you know already, he had to leave the train first and couldn't wait for me." Alica pointed at the pumped up DS, who forgot his motion sickness for a moment.

"Erm, which way? hehe" Terry ran back to his group. "Please don't tell me we have to travel with a train again T_T" Just the thoughts of traveling with a train made him throw up again *blurgh*

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante began to make fun of Terry by making loud train noises while he was throwing up.

"But we better get going like Athena said, before we miss our train and use Sniff's Elephant take over as transportation"

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes. It was her, I'm sure of it.' She placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. 'Are you sure you want to go ahead on this? It's going to be tough, for you more than anyone. We can handle this if you'd rather sit it out.' Athena realised at once, though, that this was an insult to Okami, as Ari's sister. 'I'm sorry,' she said, trying to smile. 'I know you can't turn back on this.'

Okami shook her head and smiled, she did not take her guild mates remark as an insult but she noticed their concern for her, "It would be unfair if i didn't go, it was my fault what happened and I must make amends,"
    The group went to check

"You look lively," okami teased her fellow dragon slayer and helped him up knowing how he felt.

Okami laughed nervously and patted terry's shoulder, "We have no choice terry, i guess i'll have to use my takeover and help you out again,"

They all ran for the train before it would leave them

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Well, ermm she is... WHAT S-CLASS?! GOOOOOOO!!!' Terry was excited about an S-class mission and ran away.

'Meow, I'm here,' yawned Alica and flew out of the train. 'Our hero can't stand trains as you know already, he had to leave the train first and couldn't wait for me.' Alica pointed at the pumped up DS, who forgot his motion sickness for a moment.

'Erm, which way? Hehe.' Terry ran back to his group. 'Please don't tell me we have to travel with a train again...' T_T Just the thought of traveling with a train made him throw up again.

'Sorry Terry...' Athena said apologetically.

Dante began to make fun of Terry by making loud train noises while he was throwing up.

'But we better get going like Athena said before we miss our train and use Sniff's Elephant take over as transportation.'

'I can't carry all your fat asses!' protested Sniff as the group rushed towards platform 6. They got their just in time; the moment they were all on board, the train began to move away from the platform, sending Terry and Okami into convulsions. 'Sometimes I wonder if it must be worth it,' Sniff said dryly. 'Awesome dragonic powers, but an inability to even go anywhere without feeling like death.' Athena led the way through the nearly empty carriage whilst Sniffand Dante dragged the two Dragon Slayers behind her. They found a free booth and all of them slumped into its seats.

'How long does the train take?' Sniff asked Athena.

'Two hours. Now, we should talk tactics,' she said. Then her eye caught the two Dragon Slayers practically throwing up. 'Er, maybe tactics can wait. Terry, why don't you tell us about your trip?' 'If you can when you're in that condition,' she thought.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami took the seat next to the window feeling just a tidbit better thanks to the breeze.

'Oh god two hours!" she groaned the effort making her turn green she got her legs up and hugged them close to her chest. She placed her head on her kneecaps and cursed all types of transportation.

Tora simply giggled on top of her head.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well, uhhhh, what is there to talk about?", Dante asked. Looking over at the two dragonslayers, he couldn't help but chuckle at their constant sickness.

New Reply
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast