Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

A slow walk turned into a jog which evolved into a full sprint as he ran towards the demon with killing intent.

"And I thought I was the impatient one. Okami pull yourself together, we need your help."

Terry charged in his right hand a YL Canon, he waited for the right timing before firing it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Herbivore Soul: Blue 'Roo!' Sniff took on his kangaroo form and ran at the demon behind Dante and Terry. Just how strong was this thing? Would just battering it even have any effect? How much damage could it do in one hit?

The three mages attacked simultaneously. The demon laughed as they leaped for him, then blew out, sending a powerful jet of air from its mouth towards them. Its turned its head so that it struck all three of them one by one, sending them back where they came from.

Sniff gritted his teeth as he rolled across the dusty earth. Damnit, they needed some kind of plan. Just charging in wasn't going to work. But what could be done? Dante's arms didn't work, and was Okami in any mental state to fight? If only they had a healer, they could at least get Dante back at full strength.

Suddenly a fireball came out of nowhere and struck Azazel on the side of the face. As the smoke cleared, they saw that it had done little more than bruise the creature, who laughed maliciously at the attempt.

'Everyone on their feet!' came a commanding voice from behind. Athena came running up to them. Beside her was a man in a strange, red feathered chicken costume. As she stopped beside her friends, the Celestial Spirit leaped towards Azazel, flying through the air towards him, firing of balls of flame at him as he did so.

'You heard me!' said the S-Class Mage as Phoenix began flying round the monster's head, doing its best to avoid the swinging of its huge arms. 'Everyone get clear of the immediate area! Anyone who can't fight, stay clear! The rest of you need to come up with a plan to beat this thing! I'll hold it off for as long as possible, but I don't think I'll last longer than five minutes! Now move!'

Sniff looked hurriedly around to assess the situation. Okami and Trex were with Laymia, Alica and the unconcious Ari. Footsoul was unconcious beside them too. Terry, Tora and Dante were okay to move, but Dante wouldn't be able to carry anyone. There was another unconcious guy a little way away from them, whom Athena had beaten. Naru and Kiri? Sniff looked round for them. The pair had overcome their fear long enough to move.

'Speed Magic: Overdrive!' yelled Naru, his tired legs glowing with power. He picked the surprised Kiri up in his arms, and disappeared from sight. Just a moment later he reappeared, empty-handed. 'Don't worry about the injured!' he yelled. 'I'll get them to safety!' 'If my legs don't give way first,' the injured young man thought as he picked up Footsoul and ran with him over to where Kiri was.

With the ruins destroyed, the round clearing with high walls on all sides where the Wild Hunt and Children of Zeref had first clashed was now the battleground. Naru was dropping the injured off on the opposite side of the clearing behind a small outcrop of rocks.

As Sniff hurried over the rubble towards Okami and the others, Athena did battle with Azazel. She had resummoned Jupiter, who was throwing lightning bolts at the demon whilst Phoenix narrowly avoided being smashed apart by beams of magic coming from its mouth. The pair didn't seem to be doing much damage, but they were at least distracting it for now.

'Okami, we have to go!' yelled Sniff as he approached.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Athena, make him wet or flood the place! I have an idea, and you guys should better not be hit by my attack."

Meanwhile Alica took Ari to a safe place.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Athena, make him wet or flood the place! I have an idea, and you guys should better not be hit by my attack."

"I hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking" Dante told Terry

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ooohhhh yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking of." smiled Terry.

"Don't know if this will work but it's worth a try if we are going to die anyway. And now get a to safe place."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'That won't work!' yelled Athena. 'If he conducts electricity then a little water won't make him conduct it any more than usual! Now get the hell back and think of a plan, no more half-cocked attacks!'

'She's right!' said Sniff. 'Come on Terry, Athena's putting her life on the line to give us time to think of a strategy! Let's not waste that chance!'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"That's true but at least he will be hit by the attacks, close combat is too dangerous! Plan B would be recovering Dante's arms for three minutes but without a real strategy it's useless!" then Terry continued to yell,
    "Okami! Pull yourself together or I will shock you, if we survive this!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Okami! Pull yourself together or I will shock you, if we survive this!" Okami blushed at the words feeling like a total idiot.

"Shut it pretty boy, I'm fine, and you still owe me a fight," she grinned back in action.

Okami could only just stare at the destructive being, and it was all her fault, but Terry's threat finally got through and she stood up slipping her sister into Trex arms. A hand shot up to stop her and she looked at the conscious Ari. Trex helping her stand, she was semi conscious, while Laymia healed her, with sniff and okami lloking at each other and then the kid.

"A human might not be able to hurt it but a dragon can, nobody was stronger than mama," she whispered looking at Okami with a sisters pride.

"the kid can heal, take her to the others," Okami asked tora before looking at her sister, "Sis what do you mean?'
    Tora nodded and executed.

"i felt that.." a weak whimper mumbled from Aris mouth as Athena attacked the monster, "my life...it's still connected to the thing, dragon force is too far fetched isn't it? you can.."

"NO, I am not losing you again, dragon force, if i can achieve that, maybe i can throw pull of a new move I was thinking about, with our combined powers we could take him!" Okami cried, but how could she activate the state? Or could she just use all her magic to perform her new secret art?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Shut it pretty boy, I'm fine, and you still owe me a fight," she grinned back in action.

"A fight which you will lose and you know that!" joked Terry in the middle of the fight, trying not to be effected by fear.

"Yo! Everyone listen up! I could spam some Blue and Yellow Lightning at him, hoping a sideeffect will appear. In that few seconds you must attack him with all what you got. Or do you have any other plan?" asked he his guildmates.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Yo! Everyone listen up! I could spam some Blue and Yellow Lightning at him, hoping a sideeffect will appear. In that few seconds you must attack him with all what you got. Or do you have any other plan?" asked he his guildmates.

" I will try my best" Dante told Terry. "What about you guys?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tora flew Laymia over to Dante, and the little girl immediately began healing his arms.

Sniff left Okami and Ari to talk. Whatever they said to one another was between the two of them.

'Terry, we'll go with your plan!' he said, nodding to the Dragon Slayer. 'But we'll need something to distract it so that you can get in close enough!'

'Don't attack yet!' ordered Athena. Her two spirits were getting worn out, even though she was using her own Fire Magic to assist them. 'I can still hold it off for a little longer! Once Dante's healed and everyone who can't fight has got clear, then you attack!'

Sniff glanced over at Terry. Then he looked towads Dante, whose arms Laymia had just finished healing. Sniff could see that they were ready to fight whether Athena said they could or not. He silently thanked his friends for their gung-ho attitude. They were stirring the Take Over Mage to do the same as them. Screw waiting for their friend to die before attacking.

'Okami!' he called out, turning his eyes to the creature before them, who had just swiped Phoenix out of the sky. 'Catch us up when you're ready!' Then he looked over to Terry and Dante. 'Let's do this!!' he shouted to the two of them, and charged.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tora flew Laymia over to Dante, and the little girl immediately began healing his arms.

"Thanks a lot. I should be back to enough strength to conquer this demon" he told Laymia.

' Then he looked over to Terry and Dante. 'Let's do this!!' he shouted to the two of them, and charged.

"Showtime" he said as he increased his leg muscle to 10x. Dante charged toward the nearest wall and leaped upon it. He bent his knees while rotating his body and pushed off with a crushing force.

His body spinning counter clockwise through the air, he stretched his hands out and shouted "SLICING AIR VORTEX" aiming for the middle of the demon's chest.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Fine do what you will, I can't argue with you!" Ari spat irritated.
    "Healing asses should just rest and leave the hard work to us!" Okami roared their foreheads encountering with a smack. The two blinked and burst out laughing, Ari nodded and let Okami do what she had to do, her eyes darted to the scythe very close to her, if need be, she was ready to make the ultimate sacrifice.

"Just promise me you will take care of Laymia, she's a good kid," Ari mumbled before okami dashed away.
    "Yeah,sure but I don't need to, you're both coming back with us, all of you actually," the celestial dragon slayer grinned looking at the teamwork the two groups were pulling off.

"IM GOING ALL OUT BASTARD DEMON, YOU'RE MINE, TERRY DO IT! CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR," the girl put as much magic power as she could muster in her breath attack,. She cringed as she heard Ari cry i n pain, why were they still so connected?!

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

While running towards the demon with Sniff, Terry buffed himself with White Lightning.

"IM GOING ALL OUT BASTARD DEMON, YOU'RE MINE, TERRY DO IT! CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR"

"That's it! A Dragon roar! Sniff, change of plans: my dragon roar will freeze him for 5 seconds! Be ready! Blue Lightning Dragon Roar!"

Terry fired a blue colored lighting from his mouth against the demon.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As Okami hurried off to fight, Naru appeared beside Ari. 'Ari-sama, Trex, I've got everyone else to safety! If you two are getting out of here, I need to take you now!'

'Showtime,' Dante said as he increased his leg muscle to 10x. He charged toward the nearest wall and leaped upon it. He bent his knees while rotating his body and pushed off with a crushing force.

His body spinning counter clockwise through the air, he stretched his hands out and shouted 'SLICING AIR VORTEX' aiming for the middle of the demon's chest. Azazel raised one long arm to bat his attacker away with. Sniff saw this and, still in Blue 'Roo form, jumped into the air. As the monster's arm came swinging at Dante, a skyward kick from one of Sniff's powerful legs knocked the huge branch of an arm off course, allowing Dante to get in under its guard and collide with the creature's solar plexus. His relentless spinning attack was enough to force it to take a step backwards.

It roared in pain as the boy's attack hit home and stunned it for a moment, long enough for the two mages to dodge aside and allow their Dragon Slayer team mates to join the assault.

'Celestial Dragon Roar!'

'Blue Lightning Dragon Roar!'

The two vortexes of powerful magic spun side-by-side towards Azazel, one shining with blue-white light, the other crackling with blue electricity. The two merged, grew and struck the beast hard, enveloping its whole upper torso and head in the blast.

'Unison Raid!' Athena said, looking on in amazement. 'Incredible!'

As the attack subsided, they saw the creature trying in vain to move its body. It had been temporarily frozen by the power of Terry's roar and, not only that, but the concussive force of Okami's roar had blasted several of the pointed protrusions of its head clean off.

'Dante, our turn!' yelled Sniff, darting in behind one of the giant's leg. He delivered a jumping kick to the back of its knee, knocking it off-balance. One powerful hit from the front might send it crashing onto its back.

New Reply
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast