Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

'Dante, our turn!' yelled Sniff, darting in behind one of the giant's leg. He delivered a jumping kick to the back of its knee, knocking it off-balance. One powerful hit from the front might send it crashing onto its back.

" Roger that" Dante said. The demon was becoming unsteady as he launched into the air, curled into a fetal position, and lashed out his legs with full force which striked ,hopefully affecting the demon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"No, I'm staying, this is my mess, not just Wolfy-chans," the older sister smiled refering to the dragon slayer andwarming the hearts of her companions seeing their old friend back.

"Then I-" Trex began but was cut off by a shake of the head.

"You will help Naru take them out, Naru tell Laymia to stick to Okami, she promised to taker her on," Ari mumbled before kissing the man, it made him feel warm, it made him feel like he was going to lose something important but he nodded in understanding as they whispered their goodbyes.

Ari moved to look at the demon now completely sure her lives were linked, the blade of the sycthe in her hand bled it, the demons hand tinged with blood at the same time...

meanwhile in safety Tora and Laymia prayed for their companions success.

"Unison raid alright Terry!" the two dragon slayers hi fived before coughing and looking embarrassed. At least Okami did, as she did not see Terry's reaction.

"Guys, I need help, I need your power to take this guy down, humans can;t oppose demons but a dragon can and it's my responsibility," Okami pleaded bowing to her companions who looked astonished at her behavior.

"OKAMI take my power as well!" Ari shouted coming to their aid looking dtermined, she nodded to her old companions, a familiar cheeky smile on her face, "Hey guys, long time no see, and pleased to meet the new members!"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Unison raid alright Terry!"

"Unison raid? Nah, it was me alone who knocked him down! Tehehe" smiled Terry after their high five.

"It's time to finish him, I'm tired of this terrible smell."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante's powerful attack sent Azazel toppling over. It let out a terrible roar as it finally lost balance, falling gracelssly onto its back. The sound of smashing rocks rent the air as it crushed its landing pad, sending dust rushing through the clearing.

Naru appeared beside Laymia and picked her up. 'C'mon kid, we're getting you out of here.' He and Trex headed over to help Kiri, who was trying her best to drag Karrosil and Fooutsoul out of the clearing.

'Guys, I need help, I need your power to take this guy down, humans can't oppose demons but a dragon can and it's my responsibility,' Okami pleaded bowing to her companions who looked astonished at her behavior.

'Okami, none of this is your fault,' Sniff said, trying to sound comforting. 'We're in it together, and we'll crush that monster together!'

'Who says humans can't oppose demons, anyway?' asked Athena with a smile. 'We're the Wild Hunt! We can do anything as long as we're together!!'

'OKAMI take my power as well!' Ari shouted coming to their aid looking determined, she nodded to her old companions, a familiar cheeky smile on her face, 'Hey guys, long time no see, and pleased to meet the new members!'

Their reunion was cut short, however, by Azazel rising from the dust. His form had changed. He was on all fours, and his legs bent sharply, like those of a spider. His neck had retracted so that his face was looking down at them from the front of his body. 'You!' he spat at Ari. 'You were my vessel for so long!! I order you to destroy these maggots that oppose me!!' His voice was terrible and terrifying.

'We know that we can damage him, so that means we can beat him!' said Sniff, trying to overcome his own fear.

'Let's not sully the good name of the Wild Hunt by getting ourselves killed by this ugly thing!' Athena yelled confidently. 'Let's take it down and show him who he's messed with!'

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"None of us can be defined as humans though can we?" Okami chuckled grinning at her friends determination and her sister who was once again by her side.

'You!' he spat at Ari. 'You were my vessel for so long!! I order you to destroy these maggots that oppose me!!' His voice was terrible and terrifying.

"Maybe so, but i never chose to be with you, all these years you never had my soul!" Ari spat back, but the feeling in her heart told her there was truth in his words, "The only one dying is you...and probably me,"

"Let's do this! I'll distract him for a while, you guys try to hit him, " Okami roared, "Takeover wings,"

The dragon celestial mage flew right into the demon face with a double kick in it to fins it obviously did very little if none at all damage. If only she could annoy him.

"Celestial dragon's tail!" her tail extending towards him trying to wrap around the demons head and explode.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Let's not sully the good name of the Wild Hunt by getting ourselves killed by this ugly thing!' Athena yelled confidently. 'Let's take it down and show him who he's messed with!'

"That's my cue" Dante said. Following up after Okami's attack. Dante unleashed a sonic boom from within his hands.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami's kicks did little to impress Azazel. He laughed scornfully at the girl as she attacked. As she went in for a second attack, Dante fired a sonicboom from his hands. At that moment, the demon jumped high into the air, his legs acting as powerful launchers, avoiding the two attacks. As it rose through the air, sharp tendrils flew out from the underside of its grotesque body in all directions, shooting towards the mages at an incredible speed. As the first of them slammed into the ground and easily pierced the hard earth, they knew that they would have to dodge them or risk being impaled.

'Animal Soul: Brown Hare!' Sniff transformed into his part-hare form and began using the agility this form granted him to dart between the multitude of ropes smashing into the ground all around him.

Jupiter shot over to Athena's side. He raised his arms above his head, and electricity crackled. 'Plasma Barrier!' he yelled, as a dome of yellow energy formed around the two of them. Tendrils struck the dome, but were forced away but its magnetic power.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami's kicks did little to impress Azazel. He laughed scornfully at the girl as she attacked. As she went in for a second attack, Dante fired a sonicboom from his hands. At that moment, the demon jumped high into the air, his legs acting as powerful launchers, avoiding the two attacks. As it rose through the air, sharp tendrils flew out from the underside of its grotesque body in all directions, shooting towards the mages at an incredible speed. As the first of them slammed into the ground and easily pierced the hard earth, they knew that they would have to dodge them or risk being impaled.

Two quick sidesteps, a duck and a leap cleared Dante out of the way of some of the tendrils but then he was scraped against his left thigh. Instead of relinquishing in pain, he hopped upon the tendril and charged upwards.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Terry barely dodged the tendrils, after being more or less safe he formed his fingers to pistols and began to shoot mini lightning bullets from his fingers. In the left hand he shot blue ones and from the right yellow.
    He knew his attacks didn't do this much damage but the sideeffects could still be triggered.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Light arrows," Ari shouted from behind a ruble trying to stop as many tendrils from hurting her nakama, a few light arrows shot out from her palm and stopped the tendrils with a dusty boom. It seemed it left the girl quite breathless though.

Okami tried her best to fly away, quickly dodging the first few she managed to get behind some ruble that protected her and Ari from being impaled. She received some scratches on her arm.

"Anybody got a plan?" she shouted looking upwards at the sky, and exhaled in disappointment, "Damn I'm hungry,"

"I've got one,' the older sister said and stabbed her own knee with the scythe's blade hoping the connection between her and the demon was sill intact. If she had been right, than the demon would also be damaged from this.

"OY, what are you doinf you idiot!" Okami screamed not understanding her actions.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As Dante charged up one of the tendrils, Terry began firing off lightning bullets from his finger tips in the hope that their side effects might freeze or paralyzse the beast. Such was its size, though, that it didn't seem to be working.

'Anybody got a plan?' Okami shouted looking upwards at the sky, and exhaled in disappointment, 'Damn I'm hungry.'

Alas, it was still the middle of the afternoon; no stars would be shining soon with which she could replenish her energy.

'I've got one,' Ari said and stabbed her own knee with the scythe's blade hoping the connection between her and the demon was sill intact. If she had been right, than the demon would also be damaged from this.

'OY, what are you doinf you idiot!' Okami screamed not understanding her actions.

Azazel roared in fury and pain as one of its legs split open, spraying dark energy from it. 'You brat! How dare you?!' he screamed at Ari. 'I gave you strength!! How can you betray me?!'

Its tendrils, embedded in the earth, had been holding it up. They now collapsed under him as he part of his strength gave way. He came crashing downwards, landing on all four legs; the injured one snapped off and dissolved into nothingness, leaving the creature off-balance.

'You two strapping young men!' said Zeus, running over Sniff and Terry, 'I'm going to launch you onto that thing's back! Help Dante kick the crap out of that thing! Aim for the head and neck! But first!' The lightning spirit formed a bolt of electricity and threw it at Terry's mouth. As the Dragon Slayer was invigorated by the magic, the old-looking man grabbed one of the boys in each hand and lifted them above his head, his arms becoming twice the size they had been a moment ago.

'Hrrrg!' he grunted as he threw them with all his might through the air.

'Wooooooah!' exclaimed Sniff as he torpedoed through the air. With oustretched arms he grabbed onto Azazel's back and righted himself, then ran towards its head. He jumped into the air and began delivering a flurry of kicks to the back of its neck.

'Okami, get over there too!' yelled Athena. 'I'll cover you!'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

The lightning spirit formed a bolt of electricity and threw it at Terry's mouth.

"Thanks old man, that was something I needed the whole time!"

As the Dragon Slayer was invigorated by the magic, the old-looking man grabbed one of the boys in each hand and lifted them above his head, his arms becoming twice the size they had been a moment ago.

'Wooooooah!' exclaimed Sniff as he torpedoed through the air. With oustretched arms he grabbed onto Azazel's back and righted himself, then ran towards its head. He jumped into the air and began delivering a flurry of kicks to the back of its neck.

"Sniff out of the way, another Dragon Roar incoming!" warned Terry his guildmate before he fired his dragon slaying technique

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff's kicks to the neck had forced Azazel's head ever-so-slightly forward, exposing an azure, jewel-like object at the base of its gnarled head.

'Sniff out of the way, another Dragon Roar incoming!' warned Terry his guildmate before he fired his dragon slaying technique. The blue lightning crackled as it washed over the monster's neck and the back of its head, temporarily freezing them in place, and keeping the jewel exposed.

'No, what are you doing?! Get away from that!!' screamed the beast in genuine fear.

'A weak spot!' exclaimed Sniff. 'Get it!'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'A weak spot!' exclaimed Sniff. 'Get it!'

"Roger that" . A quick hop off the tendril, onto its back, and a flying jab was on its way to the weak spot

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

There was a cracking sound as Dante's attack connected. Then, to everyone's surprise, Azazel's head snapped stright off! The head screamed is it descended towards the earth.

'Did we do it?' Sniff asked excitedly. Suddenly, the body that he, Dante and Terry stood upon dissolved into a mass of black-coloured magic beneath their very feet. The magic then exploded outwards in all directions, washing over their bodies, draining them of physical and magical energy.

Azazel's head hit the ground, but now instead of screaming it was laughing horribly. 'Eeehihihihi!! Self-destruct mode! If my ever head is removed, my body is programmed to transform into a draining magic!! You were so close, but it looks like that's three more players out of the game!' The grotesque head began to transform once more, folding outwards into a body, arms, legs. In moments it had become a whole person, though no longer a giant, and it still looked like it had been carved from wood. It got to its feet and looked over its shoulder at where Terry, Dante and Sniff lay nearly exhausted upon the ground. Mere mortals should know better than to challenge gods,' it said, and turned back towards its remaining opponents.

Azazel strode forward towards the mages that faced him. He looked first to Athena and Jupiter.

'Damnit,' she thought. 'I'm nearly our of magical power...'

'Jupiter!' she yelled. The spirit needed no further instruction. The pair were resolved to defend the others at all cost. He leapt at Azazel, lightning sparking from his hands. The demon jumped towards his incoming foe, and a strike from his long, branch-like arm impaled the old spirit. Jupiter coughed and fell to the ground, a gaping hole in his chest.

'I'm sorry, Athena,' he spluttered.

'It's okay!' she cried, tears in her eyes. 'You did great! Go get some rest!' The man vanished, returning to recover in the Spirit World.

'One more down,' gloated Azazel. Then he glanced at Tora and Alica, and snorted with derision. 'Two cats? Not even worth bothering with. Which just leaves the two dear sisters.' It walked slowly towards Okami and Ari, grinning maliciously.

New Reply
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast