Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

'Alright, everyone's here,' announced Sniff, looking around their small group, smiling at them all. 'Don't blame Terry for the delay, it was my fault,' he admitted. 'The Master's put me in charge,' he told Terry, Alica and Dante a little sheepishly. 'Well, I suppose we'd better get going - to Dahlia Town!' They began to walk, but had only got as far as the gates when a voice behind them arrested all their attentions. They turned around to see Master Junsei standing at the open window of his office looking down at them, a confident and comforting smile on his face.

'Remember the Wild Hunt motto!' he called to them, and proceeded to recite it to them;

"With cool head, Hunt one's quarry,
    With Wild heart, defend one's friends."

'Trust those words and I have every confidence and each and every one of you! Good luck!' Pride welled up in the whole team at hearing these words. They turned to the road; the unmistakable smell of adventure was on the air. As one, they took their first steps towards that adventure.

The team had been walking for a little while when Sniff began to explain his plan as it stood so far. 'We should start by going to see this Blen Burbank. He can give us more info on the robberies and maybe there's a pattern amongst them - times, days and stuff. If we can predict when the next robbery's likely to happen then we should board the bank train ourselves. Then if these Goblin guys attack, we'll be lying in wait for them. Sound good?

Oh, also, if the culprits hear that a Guild has been hired to take care of them then they may change up their pattern, so we should keep a low profile when we get to Dahlia Town.'

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami and Tora impressed the words of thier master in thier hearts, she promised herself that nothing like that time with her nee-san would happen again.

"I like it, i guess we better hid our guild marks though for now," Okami frowned not liking her idea much but their guild was renowned and their tattoos would be a dead give away.

"You could tie a bandage round it from our first aid kit," Tora said to the team and Okami agreed begrudgingly.

"That's a good start, the more we know about their tactic the more we can beat them," Okami nodded expressionless, the fun had just started and she had to focus.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex was delighted by the masters words of inspiration and as they started moving she was still repeating the scene with the master in her head countless time.When Okami stated about the guild marks idea,alex said: Yeah we should not try to stand out at first, even though it might be very hard for some of us."She looked at Okami".After that Alexstraza started thinking about the upcoming battle

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante kept a steady pace behind the group. The master's words only made his thirst for blood worst. Hunt. Hunt. Hunt. That was the only word going through his mind

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami shrugged off Alexstraza's insinuation wrapping the bandage around her guild mark before following Sniff, the less attention was on her the happier she would be, all she wanted to do was find Shiranui and her nee-san but first she had to get strong that way she could save the people she loved the most.
    Okami would do exactly what Sniff had in mind, little did he know what an excellent leader he would be. She felt Tora slide down next to Alica, it was nice seeing her shy exceed being friendly and happy. Okami on the other hand moved closer but at comfortable distance from Dante whom she sensed some blood thirst from and remained silent and vigilant for the rest of the journey. Terry sometimes would talk to her and get a smile out of her, the guy was really lively.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Good idea, Okami,' Sniff agreed, taking a length of the bandage and wrapping it around his right hand, on the back of which was his Guild stamp. 'If our enemies have spies around the bank or the station, this might have given the game away immediately.' Looking back over his shoulder he saw Dante trailing behind the others. Remembering that they were meant to try and get the boy to open up, he called back to him. 'Hey Dante, you okay?' he asked in what he hoped was a friendly manner.

'Will they be okay?' Junsei had been gazing out of the window since his young Mages had left, but now the voice of Willard arrested his attention. 'Should I go after them? Maybe step in if they get in trouble?' Willard continued.

'No no,' said Junsei, replying at last with a smile. 'I had considered it, but no, I think they'll be alright.'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff"s voice snapped Dante out of his current mindset. " Yeah im alright", he whispered in a very low tone. He quickened his pace to catch up with the others. " I have to control myself. I cant put this mission in jeopardy". The hot sun started to make Dante sweat a little bit but he didnt mind. His sweater made him comfortable. "Ummm Sniff", he began in a low voice, " you never really told us the plan".

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Well there's only so much we can plan without knowing more,' Sniff replied, walking alongside Dante but speaking loud enough for everyone to hear, 'And having too definite a plan isn't a good thing - we have to remain flexible so that if anything goes wrong or we come up against anything we weren't expecting, we can adapt quickly.' Sniff scratched his head thoughtfully for a few minutes before continuing. 'Naturally we should try and stop the train as quickly as possible, but they'll have their best guys guarding the transport lacrima, so to be honest, I'm not hopeful we can pull it off until we've taken out most of our opponents.

Okami, having you in the air will be of great use. Alica, you can carry Terry right?,' he asked the Exceed, 'How long can you carry him for at a time?'

Sniff thought again for some time. Stopping the train was the most important task - only then could Terry and Okami fight at full strength. But even if one of the Dragon Slayers could attack the engine from the air, the lacrima were on the inside; it would be almost impossible to destroy them without taking the whole train with them in a burning wreck. And on the inside the Guild Master would probably be waiting for them, so the only solution seemed to be to fight their way through the carriages to get to him. Then an idea struck him.

'Ah, the roof!' he said aloud with a smile and a snap of the fingers. Okami and possibly Terry would be in the air anyway - why shouldn't the rest of them join them? 'We all jump aboard the roof of their train! It'll be far less guarded, especially when their minds are on looting. While they're distracted we run across the top! Hopefully we'll be able to reach the engine without a fight and Dante, Alex and I should together be able to destroy the lacrima!' Sniff was pleased with his plan, and hoped the others were too.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante listened to the plan and was pleased with. "it sounds good to me." He just wondered how far of the walk was left. The sweat was pouring down his face.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

"For around 5 minutes plus my white lightning for around 8 minutes, but after that time you can't count on her anymore", responded Terry to Sniff.
    "Are there any passengers inside the train? Except for the train drivers of course." asked he.
    "Oh boy I think I know what you're planning...", sighed Alica while lying on his head.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 08, 2012 at 01:08 PM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

" I can help," Tora spoke up shyly.

"Not for long though, Tora isn't so strong, she can carry someone who isn't too heavy for around 4 minutes, I can carry someone as well, my wings are strong," Okami said protectively.

Tora fumed indignantly and jumped on Terry's shoulder to offer some fish to Alica for her bag. Okami sighed allowing her partner her space.

She liked the plan and as long as they didn't get on any transport and had the exceeds carry them they'd be fine. She could feel the dragon in her getting excited.

"I can remain in the air for as along as i have enough magic but i won't be able to use any other takeovers," Okami explained, "Do leave some fun for us DS okay guys?"

She looked at Terry who was getting excited and thought of some excellent way to have fun and train and thus whispered in his ear, "How about a competition to see whom can take out more Goblins?"

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

"You can add 3 more minutes to Tora", replied Alica very quickly.
    Her eyes opened wide when she saw the offered fish
    "Nya, thank you very much Tora" thanked she.
    "I know a place where you can easily fish some fish" whispered she in Tora's ear.
    "Hey, hey don't tell everyone where our secert place is!" shouted Terry.
    "Ignore him" was Alica's answer.

"You don't really think you can beat me, do you?" answered Terry to Okami with a big smile

"Hey Sniff are there any passengers now?" asked he Sniff again, the dragon slayer couldn't wait for the answer.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 08, 2012 at 05:14 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'I don't know,' Sniff said to Terry. 'I'd guess not. It's probably solely a cargo train, so no passengers. But trains and carriages carrying money usually have guards aboard. They can't be relied upon, evidently, otherwise the bank would still have its money,' he said with a light laugh. 'Plus there are the drivers and engineers.'

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

"Dammit I wanted to electrify the whole train after you guys would take them, so I could impact all the goblins with some lightning. But I guess there are too much people on board." replied Terry with a sad tone.

"I knew it" said Alica and hit his head while eating the fish.

"Hey, hey that hurts" mumbled and staggered Terry.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Do the train tracks run straight or do they curve at points", asked Dante. "if it does, that could make a problem for us in the long run".

New Reply
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast