Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

"We'll see about that Terry!" okami grinned at her friend.

"I can't wait Alica,"Tora replied enthusiastic about the idea of fish, "We know a good spot where to get some exotic fish as well!"

"Tora, come back here now and don't annoy Terry and Alica," Okami warned.

"Sorry," the exceed jumped back on her dragon slayers shoulders and got comfortable.

"Guess we'll have to tone it down and try not to harm innocent bystanders," Okami said walking a little bit faster, she could smell more people ahead, "Guys, i think the town is close by, can you smell the people Terry?"

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

"indeed it appears the town is ahead of us"-stated alex.
    "guys lets make sure that we do our job cleanly without casualties.I doubt master will be happy if we bring disgrace to wild hunt,kukuku"- semi-jokingly stated Alex.
    "oh yeah lil' dragons make sure you watch out for your pets as well "
    Alex could already city the entrance of the city...

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"They're not our pets their our nakama!" Okami growled at Alex scaring a few birds and critters but only surprising Alex.

"It's ok wolfie," Tora said patting Okamis head and calling her by her nickname, "Ill be careful!"

Okami calmed down and faced Alex, "I am sorry for that otburst, but here i only see nakama, my partner is certainly not a pet, and my nakama Alica neither,"

Okami and tora on her shoulders helped calm Terry down and the two walked a bit in front of the group to smell for any nuisances on their way to meet Blen Burbank.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"I can not only smell them but also hear them, man they sure are noisy" sighed Terry, "finally I'm tired of walking"

Terry got angry after hearing what Alex said.
    Black Lightning began to sparkle around Terry's right fist.
    "Call her a pet again, and I'll turn you into crisps!" yelled Terry with an angry voice to the Dreamwalker.

Before doing something he was calmed down by Okami.

"Ignore her like I do" whispered his little partner in his ear.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'All of you, calm down,' Sniff said as they walked to town. 'Alex, that was unnecessary and antagonistic,' he said to the girl in an uncharacteristic display of frankness. 'Pissing each other off is the first step down the road to this team falling apart.'

Everyone seemed to have cooled down, though, as they entered Dandelion Town. The sun was just beginning to set over the bustling town. However, as they walked its streets, some of them felt an undercurrent of hostility. Was it their imagination? Or was it the robberies that had put the town's inhabitants on edge?

Brief inquiries at the nearest inn told them where the bank was. There they were greeted by an extremely grateful, if flustered, Blen Burbank. He was a man of sixty, over weight and with thin greying hair. His pinstripe suit was stretched with the strain of keeping him in it.

'Thank you all so much, thank you, thank you! So good of Master Junsei to send you so soon!' He led them all into his spacious office and they gathered before his desk. Inside was a man of around thirty wearing civilian clothes and with one leg in a cast whom Burbank introduced as Gonshot; he was captain of the men who had been guarding the trains.

Even before they had asked, Blen had begun telling them all about the attacks. The trains ran from Dahlia Town to Daffodil City every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, and the last three had been attacked and robbed.

'We were taken completely by surprise, sirs,' Gonshot explained honestly. 'We were utterly overwhelmed the first time it happened. On the next run me and the men were all on edge, but we never thought the same gang would attack again so soon.' The attacks had clearly not only brought harm to his body but had damaged his professional pride as a guard. 'For the run the other night we doubled security and it was no shock when they jumped us, sirs, but even though they didn't take us by surprise there was nothing we could do.'

'How many were there?' asked Sniff sympathetically.

'Around thirty or so, I'd say,' Gonshot replied. 'But it was four or five of them that did most of the actual fighting. The others just waited till we were all beaten, then helped with the looting.'

'And this train appeared out of nowhere?'

'Oh yes - I know it's hard to believe, sir, but that's the truth!' Gonshot was emphatic.

'When they had finished carrying the money onto their train, what happened next?'

'Well, it carried on running side-by-side with us for a while, and then vanished again. I'd say that all in all it stayed for about fifteen minutes before it was gone, sir.'

'Thank you, that's very helpful,' Sniff said gratefully. 'Did you see any mark or insignia that might identify the gang that attacked you?'

'Oh yes, sir,' Gonshot said immediately. 'I er, I can't draw it so well with my busted arm, but it looked like pointy-eared fella with a strike through it.' Sniff and the others exchanged glances - they all knew that to be the Goblin Coin guild stamp.

Burbank then produced a map of the route the train took to Daffodil City. It was about fifty miles and certainly bent in some places, but Gonshot showed them the three different places where Goblin Coin had struck - they were all long stretches of track. Sniff marveled once more at the precision of the Mage that teleported a moving train to exactly the right location at exactly the right time. Could anyone be that accurate without inside knowledge of exactly where the train was at any time? Was it possible that Gonshot had a traitor in his midst? 'When is the next train?' he asked Burbank.

'Why, two days from now, on Thursday,' Burbank replied. 'The train leaves Dahlia Station at 9.30pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.' Sniff glanced up at the clock on the wall. It read 9.25.

'You mean there's a train leaving in five minutes?' he asked Burbank hurriedly.

'Wh-why yes, but you'll never make it! The station is four miles down the road!'

'Come on!' Sniff shouted to his team as he dropped his bag, grabbed the map from the desk and ran from the room. 'We might still catch it!' The Wild Hunt's Mages ran from the office, out of the bank and into the street.

'Herbivore Soul: White Rhino!' Sniff called out and his body began to transform as he activated his Magic. In moments, his entire body had become that of a large, chalk-white rhino. Pedestrians all screamed and ran out of the way, giving them a clear street to charge down. 'Alex, Dante, get on! Let's go!'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"So what's the plan now 'general'?" asked Terry while being carried by Alica
    "An ambush at night? Or can I shock the whole train?" added he to his question.

"Don't be silly, there are to many inoccent people on board" replied Alica quickly.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 09, 2012 at 06:04 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Charging behind Sniff, Dante began running at a steady pace. Under his breath, he whispered Bolster. His leg muscles were tripled in power and he quickly was joggin besides Sniff as he waited for the others to catch up.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex got on the RHino and was frankly amazed at how fast this type of takeover could move."nice thinking- she stated.We only have several mintes let us make haste everyone"
    She looked over at Dante to make sure everyone is keeping up."dont fall behind everyone!'-she thought to herself

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Let's reach for the stars!" Okami cried, "Takeover: celestial dragon wings"

A pair of blue and scaly fourteen foot wings appeared on Okami's back who carried her exceed until the orange cat would be needed by their nakama and flew through the air right above Sniff's. She could hear the towns folk gasping at their appearance and it was quite annoying since her hearing was very acute but she shrugged it off.

"Sniff, should I remain in the air by the train?" Okami asked, "By the loot wagon?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'First we just need to concentrate on just getting there on time,' Sniff said as the whole group of them charged down the street. 'And no, don't shock the whole train. There are two many people on board for one thing, and for another most of the train will be made of wood, not metal. To his side, he noticed Dante keeping pace - he'd never seen the boy's magic before so he didn't know he was capable of such speeds.

As they hared down the busy main street people jumped in all directions to get out of there way. Some screamed, others fainted, but luckily no one was hurt. They ran for minutes, but it felt like hours, and finally reached the station. Still in his rhino form, Sniff crashed onto the platform, nearly ran right onto the tracks, and came to a screeching halt. Dante was just behind him, and the Dragon Slayers landed more gracefully. The station clock read 9.33.

'Where does the bank train leave from?!' Sniff demanded of a nearby station attendant. The attendant, almost petrified at the sudden appearance of four people (one with huge wings), two cats and a talking rhino only had enough energy to raise one pointing hand at a train that was just pulling out of the station. 'Thank you!' Sniff said hurriedly as they all began chasing it. He, still with Alex on his back, and Dante, jumped down onto the tracks as Okami and Terry flew overhead. The train was gaining speed - if it should get to top speed before they reached it, they'd have no hope of catching it.

The train was a large one; the engine pulled five carriages, each of a decent length. At either end of each carriage was a door which led onto a small protruding platform. Around the edge of these platforms were railings to hold onto with a gap in the middle of each of them, so that someone of sufficient nerve could hop the small distance from one carriage to the next.

It was the platform on the back of the fifth and final carriage that the team was aiming for. Sniff felt his muscles working harder than he had ever worked them before as they pressed closer and closer to the train. Soon, the railing was within their grasp; Alica and Okami landed, Alex leaped from Sniff's back onto the small platform and Dante jumped up onto it too. Sniff, with one almighty effort, jumped forward and then, in mid-air, transformed back into his human form. With both hands he managed to grasp the railing and one of his feet landed on the platform. He felt hands grabbing him and pulling him over the railing to safety.

'Phew, we made it!' he panted as everyone stood in the small area trying their best to get their breathe back. 'Nice going everyone.'

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante breathed a sigh of relief as everyone made it. He was breathing heavily. The distance that they ran was longer than he thought. Dante didn't really sense any hostile magic around. "And so it begins", he thought

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Alex smiled with the satisfied look on her face."hey Sniff are you okay? i hope you didnt mind me on your back, i am sorry i am not particularly good at the speedy movements let alone trying to catch a leaving train..kukuku"-she wispered ti Sniff..
    'Oh finally the real fun begins...kukuku'

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

*blurgghh* *blargh*
    Terry threw up and said: "S-s-top..thisss...traaaaainnnn.." *blurgh*
    and he had to throw up again as he leaned over the security grills.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami turned three different shades of green when she landed on the train and groaned, "Nope gotta stay in the air,"

Tora just giggled at her partner with Alica.

Okami's wings beat furiously as she flew on the spot, relief spread across her face, she had spent months training in the mountains to keep her wings activated in case of any transport, it was still tiring but it was a sort of training for her wings so she didn't mind.

"Sweet relief," she sighed, "You okay Terry?"

"Sniff I can keep the wings for hours but they deplete my magic and i can't use any other takeover with them on, you guys need to stop the train fast," Okami asked, "What's the plan? And is it me or I'm sniffin people popping on this train?"

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

*blurgh*
    "Doooo... I... looo *blurgh* ooook liiike I'm.. okay..?! I'm throwing up... more... then I... have ever.... eaten in my... entire liiii *blurgh* ffee" Terry could barely speak with the train still moving

(ooc: I know one liner are boring but in this case I really can't do anything, especially as a DS )

New Reply
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast