Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

A small old lady, barely five feet in height, stood leaning on her cane at the head of two lines of men and women. It was a motley assemblage, incorporating people of all ages and races, and a couple just looked very odd indeed.

‘Captains in charge of the expedition, you leave in one hour!’ the little old lady declared authoritatively and with an impish grin. ‘Captains, dismissed!’ She turned and walked away towards a pair of huge wooden doors; thus concluded their meeting.

The old lady, Masame Chiyoko, Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13, had just told the other dozen leaders of the Seireitei of some strange reiatsu coming from a particular area of the living world, and had declared her intention to send a detachment of Shimigami to investigate the area. The Captains of 9th and 13th Division had been put in command of the mission. Then several of the other Captains had volunteered subordinates to join the band, and its members finally settled. They had one hour to prepare, assemble at the 12th Division Headquarters, and depart.

Not long after, 6th Division Captain, Himekasa Mariko reached the doors of her division barracks. Himekasa’s grey-blue eyes looked half asleep as she pushed open the doors and walked inside. Her untidy, dirty-blonde hair fell over the shoulders of her white, sleeveless haori. She yawned as she passed through the offices where various 6th Division members greeted her. She returned the greetings in a laid-back, informal manner.

‘Yo Tomoki-kun, get in here!’ she called out to her second-in-command as she breezed through the doors of her office. A dark-haired man who was carrying a pile of papers stammered in assent, and put the papers down on a desk hastily, then hurried after his Captains.

Inside her office, Himekasa had already sat down behind her desk, put her feet up on it, and began smoking a pipe.

‘You wanted to see me, Himekasa-taichou?’ asked Ritsuo Tomoki, bowing.

‘Quit being so formal!’ the woman said. ‘I know you’ve only been Vice-Captain for a month but come on, how many times have I told you?’

‘S-sorry Captain,’ Tomoki said, straightening up and looking sheepish.

‘Got some good news for you,’ his Captain continued. ‘I volunteered you for a special mission to the world of the living. I thought you’d like the experience.’

‘Thank you!’ he thanked her, looking nervous and excited. ‘What does it involve?’

‘Some strange kind of reiatsu has been showing up. You’ve to go check it out.’

‘What kind of reiatsu?’ Tomoki asked inquisitively.

‘I dunno!’ Himekasa said wearily. ‘That’s why you’ve got to go check it out! Report to the R&D department in the hour, they’ll brief you there.’

‘Who else is assigned to the mission?’

‘Geez, Mr. Questions. Lemme think.’ Himekasa began counting the members off on her fingers. ‘9th and 13th Captains are in charge, er, the 3rd’s Vice-Captain’s going, and someone from the 11th too. There may be some others, I can’t remember. Now go on, scram!’

‘Yes Captain, thank you!’ Tomoki said again, bowing low, making his thick hair flop in front of his face.

‘And good luck!’ his superior shouted as he hurried out of the room.

’Awesome, I love this kind of mission!’ the man thought as he hurried to grab his Zanpakuto, a grin on his face. He headed out of the barracks and down the street towards those of the 12th Division. ’Let’s see, 3rd Division Vice-Captain, that’s Mangachi-san. I don’t know him very well, but his Captain scares me. And the 11th Division guy’ll probably be some muscle head, he could be annoying.’ Such were the Vice-Captain’s ungenerous thoughts as he hurried to mission control.

At their respective Division barracks, two other Captains were attempting to locate subordinates of theirs in order to inform them of their mission.

‘Where’s Kawa at?!’ shouted 11th Division Captain Kirara, thirteenth Kenpachi, as she stomped through her barracks, looking around for sign of her 4th Seat Officer. She was a dark woman with untamed red hair that seemed to match her personality. A rough ponytail bobbed up and down as she walked. Most people might have mistaken her current attitude for anger, but she was always boisterous, and always stomped about. ‘Tell him he’s got a mission!’ she yelled to everyone within ear shot, which consisted mainly of rough-looking men lazing around or beating the teeth out of one another. ‘He’s to get over to the 12th Division ASAP!’

‘Anyone of the rest of us going, Captain?’ asked one man, looking over at her.

‘No! Now all of you, line up for one-on-one sparring against me!!’

‘Oh, Mangachi-kuuuun!’ A high-pitched, sing-song voice wafted through the 3rd Division barracks, making many of its occupants nauseous with dread. A moment later, the voice’s owner appeared, springing lightly through the doors. It was a very tall, lanky, angular man wearing Captains’ robes and a broad, thin smile. He wore white make-up across his face, as well as black eye-liner and had piercing silvery eyes. His sleek, pale blue hair curled in on itself on top of its head, like the top of a swirl of whipped cream. This was Yoshikazu Yori, a man whom even many of his own subordinates found intensely creepy. It was not only his clownish appearance but his manner of moving and speaking that produced this effect in people. He was looking around for his Vice-Captain now, peering under desks and around corners, bending his body in strange angles as he did so.

‘Wh-what are you looking for Mangachi-fukutaichou for, sir?’ asked one brave Shinigami nervously.

‘Mangachi-kun has a mission!’ Yoshikazu said, leaping over to him in a single bound and landing with his face very close to the scared man’s. ‘They’re making a big song and dance about something in the human world and, well, I think my faithful right-hand man deserves to be in the show too, don’t you?’ The Captain’s tone was simpering and oily. His frightened subordinate nodded in agreement.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach RPG: Thirteen Shades of Black

‘Mangachi-kun has a mission!’ Yoshikazu said, leaping over to him in a single bound and landing with his face very close to the scared man’s. ‘They’re making a big song and dance about something in the human world and, well, I think my faithful right-hand man deserves to be in the show too, don’t you?’ The Captain’s tone was simpering and oily. His frightened subordinate nodded in agreement.

"Caaaaaaaappppppppppppptttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Kaito was running full speed through the barracks as soon as he was notified that he was needed. Turning a corner, Kaito saw Captain Yori standing down the hallway. His feet were moving too fast for him to stop.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH WATCH OUUUUUTTTTTT" Kaito yelled to both of the men. His right foot tripped over his left foot and he fell off of the edge and into a pond.

A few seconds later, he quickly resurfaced with a salute. But he was still in the water. Kaito was slowly sinking but refused to move.

" Mangachi Kaito reporting for duty", he said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

‘Anyone of the rest of us going, Captain?’ asked one man, looking over at her.

‘No! Now all of you, line up for one-on-one sparring against me!!’

AS captain Kirara's sparring session progress, comes a sudden, deep voice: "3 points for that attack." said Kawa to the unlucky member who was sparring the captain. "You might want to choose an attack that worth at least 7 points if you want to be useful to the captain, though I doubt you're capable of such attack." Kawa continued to tease the already very annoyed guy.

Kawa then turns his head towards the captain, ignoring his furious victim, he formally address Kirara: "I've heard that you require my service Kirara-sama, how can I be useful for you?"
    Last edited by River_Capulet; September 05, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Ihihihihiiii!' laughed Captain Yoshikazu and clapped his hands gleefully. 'That's why I requested you as my lieutenant Mangachi-kun,' he said, extending a long arm and pulling his subordinate bodily from the water. 'What a wonderful personality you have.' The other shinigami hastily slipped away while his Captain was thus distracted.

'You've been appointed to a special mission,' Yoshikazu said, smiling broadly as usual. 'There has been some spooky activity going on in the world of the living.' He waggled his fingers to represent a ghost. 'You and some others are going to go check it out. Hurry along to the Research and Development Department for briefing.'

The clown-like man turned and began to skip away, whistling to himself. 'Good luck, Mangachi-kuuun!' he called over his shoulder.

'I've heard that you require my service Kirara-sama, how can I be useful for you?' Kawa asked Kirara.

'Get over to R&D!' she shouted as she stepped aside an sword swing. She deftly knocked her opponent aside with the butt of her katana. 'Next!' she shouted, and another soldier ran at her. 'Some mission!' she said as she grabbed the soldier's arm and headbutted him. 'To be honest, I wasn't listening! Next!' Another attacker. Another one-hit victory for the Captain. She turned to Kawa as her defeated opponents lay groaning around her. 'There should be some action in it for you,' she said. 'So get your ass over to 12th Division barracks, pronto.'

Tomoki walked briskly through the streets of the Seireitei, on his way to the team's meeting point. As he rounded a corner he began whistling a tune he had heard recently in the world of the living.

'Boo!'

'Aaaah!' Tomoki leapt a foot in the air as someone jumped out from behind the corner at him. As he recovered his nerves, he was confronted by a fellow Shinigami who was laughing her head off at his reaction.

'Haha, didn't wet yourself, did you?' she asked, trying to control herself. Tomoki looked less than amused.

'Hilaaarious, Miyake, what a wit you are,' he said sarcastically. The girl was Kokoro Miyake, an old friend of his with whom he had gone through the Academy. Her pale skin brought out the colour of her blue-grey eyes and her short, red-brown hair shook as she laughed.

'Aw, sore loser,' she taunted.

'Yeah, whatever,' Tomoki said. 'If you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be.' He put on an air of importance. 'I've been chosen for a special mission. The elite have hand-picked for it, so naturally I was at the top of the list.'

'Yeah, I heard,' Miyake said, ignoring his tone and walking alongside him. 'I was picked too.'

'You were?' asked Tomoki with pleasure.

'Having a healer's important,' the girl replied, tapping her lieutenant's badge which indicated that she blonged to 4th Division.

Some short time later, the pair arrived at the 12th Division barracks where they were greeted by a member of the R&D team, who lead them through to their main offices.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'There should be some action in it for you,' she said. 'So get your ass over to 12th Division barracks, pronto.'

"There should be some action for me?" Kawa raised his eyebrows, clearly showed his interests. "Well, that's all I need to hear, I'll be heading to the 12th division barrack then". Kawa then take his leave. But before he reached the door, he did not forget to tease the rest of the division members again: "hope that the rest of the division can finally make you sweat captain".

Kawa then heads to the 12th division's barrack, wondering what kind of mission awaits him. "I hope it's a solo mission, or at least I'll have some decent partners" he thought. Kawa doesn't like working with others, he has more freedom to demonstrate his power and enjoy his fight when he's alone.

Kawa finally arived at the 12th division's barrack, there he encountered Tomoki and Miyake.

"What a surprise, I'm Kawa Kyapruretto, 4th seat of the 11th division, will I be on the same mission as the 4th and the 6th's division vice captains?".

"Oh great, a 4th division member..." Kawa thought to himself. Then he continued to speak before the pair can answer him: "It is comprehensible that plausible dangerous circumstances might arise, so the presence of a healer is a compelling insight. However I can ensure that such precautionary is superfluous" he speaks while staring at Miyake. He turns his head to Tomoki and said: "At least for me anyway" with a mocking smile.
    Last edited by River_Capulet; September 06, 2012 at 08:52 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomoki snickered. Trash-talkers were hilarious. 'Hear that, Miyake-chan?' he said, turning to his friend. 'You'd better stick close by, I may be in need of your lovely healing hands.' She just rolled his eyes at the joke.

'You'd do well to show your superiors a bit more respect,' she said to the new arrival, Kawa. 'Especially the ones whose hands your life might be in one day,' she finished coldly.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'You've been appointed to a special mission,' Yoshikazu said, smiling broadly as usual. 'There has been some spooky activity going on in the world of the living.' He waggled his fingers to represent a ghost. 'You and some others are going to go check it out. Hurry along to the Research and Development Department for briefing.'

"Spooky? Me like spooky things" Kaito said to his even spookier captain. A lot of people were terrified of him, even some of his subordinates! But there was something about him that made Kaito feel comfortable.

The clown-like man turned and began to skip away, whistling to himself. 'Good luck, Mangachi-kuuun!' he called over his shoulder.

" Thanks captain" he said as he leaped onto a rooftop and started skipping towards his destination.

A few minutes later, he had arrived.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'You'd do well to show your superiors a bit more respect,' she said to the new arrival, Kawa. 'Especially the ones whose hands your life might be in one day,' she finished coldly.

Kawa lowered his head and replied to Miyake: "Oh my, apologies if I had offended you, I was merely saying that I'll do my best not to get injured so I won't bother you". He then raised his eyes and gave her a challenging look: "And I'd assume you'd do the same for me" he continued with another daring smile.

Kawa then notices Kaito's approaches. He thought to himself: "Another vice captain? Something serious must be going on...Kirara-sama is sure ignorant"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This time it was Tomoki that got pissed off. 'Don't shit-chat me, you insolent little f,' he said, stepping in front of Miyake and towards Kawa threateningly. 'We know what you were saying.'

'Tomoki, relax!' said Miyake, grabbing her friend's wrist. Tomoki said no more, but continued to stare down Kawa. Fortunately Kaito's arrival saved the situation. 'Hello Mangachi-san!' Miyake called up to the Vice-Captain standing atop the nearest building, using the opportunity to distract the two other men from their petty quarrel.

The 6th Vice-Captain looked away from Kawa, still scowling, towards Kaito, but still said nothing.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hello Mangachi-san!' Miyake called up to the Vice-Captain standing atop the nearest building, using the opportunity to distract the two other men from their petty quarrel.

"Greetings. I was told there was some fun that I had been chosen to join" Kaito said

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenichi then used shunpo to go to three. "Am i an little to late?", he smiled carefree. "Also, greetings. So can anybody tell me what's happening?", he asked. He had been carried away in training an little bit. Well not an bit, alot. That was the reason he was all that sweaty. But then Kenichi felt an little tension around this place. Something had happened an few minutes, maybe seconds. But tha twas not where he came for. He came to know what was going on. He did know it was something about an mission.

And now he knew again. It was one mission he was leading with the fiesty captain of the eleventh division? He had to listen more often. "I remember again, nevermind. Well, many vice captain's gathered here.", he just said to create some small mind. And to carry away the tension that was there an few seconds ago..

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

And now he knew again. It was one mission he was leading with the fiesty captain of the eleventh division? He had to listen more often. "I remember again, nevermind. Well, many vice captain's gathered here.", he just said to create some small mind. And to carry away the tension that was there an few seconds ago..

"3 vice captains and 1 captain" Kawa thought. He smiles because he knows that he'll get to meet some strong opponent. But his smile disappear shortly after because he realizes that with so many people around, he won't be able to fight as he like.

Kawa was glad that Kenichi arrived, not that because he like the guy, but because he won't be ordered around by the vice captains.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

As Tomoki and Miyake greeted Captain Ushira formally, the Research and Development department attendant announced that preparations were made and that his Captain would be able to see them now. They followed the man through into the next room, inside which were several researchers rushing to and fro, and a large screen on one wall. Kuroshiro Hiriashi, 12th Division Captain, hurried over to them to greet them. He looked middle-aged with a shaved head and a wrinkled, care-worn face. He wore glasses over his narrow eyes and the only hair on his head was a ginger goatee. Behind him stood his Vice-Captain, Matsutoshi Jiro, a young-looking man with dirty-blond hair and very bright blue eyes. Some light stubble adorned his face.

'So sorry to keep you waiting,' he Kuroshiro sincerely, addressing Kenichi, as leader of the group. We were just straightening out one or two minor details before we briefed you. Come, take a look.'

He lead the group over to the screen behind him. Matsutoshi pressed a button on a remote control he held and a map of a town popped up with various dots marked across it. 'This area in the human world has started having an above-average rate of hollows appearing in it,' the Captain explained. 'Nothing particularly alarming, but it's worth mentioning. 'However, three times in as many days we've detected an as-yet unidentifiable spiritual signature.'

'And each time the owner of the sig has been killing hollows, yo!' Matsutoshi said, butting in. 'Stuff is messed up, right?'

Kuroshiro rolled his eyes a little before continuing. 'As he said, whatever has been appearing in this town has been killing hollows. Now while that's no loss, we do need to know what's doing it. They could become a threat. So that's your mission in a nutshell; go to this town, wait for this thing to appear, and identify it. But there's no need to eliminate it until you've reported back and the higher-ups have discussed it.'

Matsutoshi meanwhile had picked up a box full of equipment and was now going around handing out its contents. There was a Denreishinki and a Soul Candy for everyone. 'Your gigai are already loaded up to go, yo,' he said. 'Once you pass out through the Senkaimon and into the world of the living, you'll find yourselves in your gigai.'

'When you arrive you'll be inside a house we've set up for you to stay in,' Kuroshiro added. 'It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two living rooms, a kitchen and a sizeable garden should you need it. Your Denreishinki have been programmed to pick up the unknown's spiritual energy, although your natrual abilities will probably pick them up even faster.

Come, let's go to the Senkaimon now,' he said. 'I'll answer any questions on the way.'

'Good luck, yo!' said Matsutoshi as the group departed.

'The energy is very unique,' Kuroshiro said as they walked. 'It has characteristics of both hollow and shinigami, but without first-hand witnesses by experts, its impossible to conjecture any more than that.'

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

'The energy is very unique,' Kuroshiro said as they walked. 'It has characteristics of both hollow and shinigami, but without first-hand witnesses by experts, its impossible to conjecture any more than that.'

"What king of ambiguous mission is this? They should have just let me go alone" Kawa thought to himself. The mission didn't sound fun to him at all, he as expecting some actions, but instead they've got to search for some one. On top of that, he'd probably has to sleep in the living room since there're only 4 bedrooms. "I'd rather go on patrol and kill some hollows" Kawa kept thinking as he follow the group to the Senkaimon

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

"Ahhhhhh" Kaito said as he was being informed. A trip to the human world! He couldn't believe it. Then he had his own Gigai which made him even more excited.

" So cooooooollllllll"

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast