Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

The Wild Hunt

Arc One: The Great Train Job

The sun shone down on the large building that was the headquarters for the famous Mage’s Guild, The Wild Hunt. The building had seen better days, but it was still an impressive structure – three floors of perfectly-crafted stonemasonry, to say nothing of its bountiful gardens or luxuriant hot springs.

Inside, the atmosphere was calm – the main hub of the Guild, the Courtyard, was mostly unoccupied; only two of its many tables were occupied. At one sat a middle-aged mage too lazy to go on a mission; he was leaning face-down on the table, fast asleep. At another, a little way off, three teenage mages giggled childishly whilst pouring over the latest copy of Mages Monthly (Swimsuit Issue).

Through the nearest set of door was the Guild bar – it was completely empty, as was not uncommon in the middle of the day. Out of the back door was the paved terrace from which one could see a beautiful garden. Lush, verdant plants and sweet-smelling flowers grew all around.

The reason for the Guild’s peace and quiet, however, was found at the very bottom of the garden. There a dozen or so mages had excitedly gathered to watch two of the Guild’s most promising young mages spar in the Training Arena – a large, round area marked out with white paint. However, it was not large enough, according to one Mage. ‘MASTER THAT TINY RING IS WAY TOO SMALL, WE NEED A BIGGER ONE!’ shouted a muscular young man with spiked dark hair and wearing an orange training gi. This was Terry Twister, known as The White Bolt, and one of the Guild’s two Dragon Slayers.

The Master, Junsei Tarento, a gentleman of uncertain age, was standing amongst the spectators. He stroked his long, greying, whiskery moustaches and fanned himself. ‘Ohohoho, you think so my boy?’ he asked playfully, brushing a bit of dust from his billowing white and blue robes. ‘Well if you’re willing to make it bigger, I’m willing to put up with it!’

‘Tomorrow! Same time! Here!’ Terry had ignored the master was pointing at a tall young woman. She stood silently, gazing back at him with a composed look in her eyes, one of which was blue, the other green. The girl’s name was Alexstraza, sometimes called the Dreamwalker, and she had just bopped Terry out of the ring with the stave she always carried.

‘Well played, Alex,’ congratulated one of the spectators. He smiled warmly and clapped politely before pushing his glasses up his nose by the bridge and running a hand through his dark, tousled hair. This man was Sniff Letloose, another of the Guild’s core members.

‘Want to go a round?’ another of the spectators asked his friend.

‘Yeah, alright,’ the other replied genially. As the two exchanged attacks, a pretty, petite young woman with short gingery-brown hair skipped through the garden towards the crowd. She carried in her hands a plant pot containing a delicious-smelling pink flower. ‘Look at what I just bought for the garden!’ she called out to them sweetly. As she approached, a stray spell from the arena hit the plant, turning it to ashes in her hands.

‘Who! Did! That?!’ yelled the girl, her sweet demeanour suddenly transformed into a fierce one.

‘S-sorry, Jess-Yum!’ the two combatants cried, apologising pathetically.

‘I’ll show you sorry!!’ Jess-Yum screamed. ‘Cactus Club!!’ A large, spiky cactus magically appeared in her hands and she began chasing the men round the garden, swinging it at them wildly.

Some people watched indulgently, others sloped back inside. ‘Has anyone seen Okami and Tora?’ Junsei asked the group as a whole. ‘Or Dante?’

‘Willard’s booked the music room,’ one mage volunteered. ‘So most likely Okami’s in the library.’

‘Dante’s probably on the roof,’ Sniff suggested as he continued to watch Jess-Yum and the others to run around. He was wondering whether to stop her rampage, but decided on the whole that it was more entertaining to watch.

‘Terry, Alex, Sniff, could the three of you go find them and then all of you meet me in my office?’

‘Sure,’ Sniff agreed, looking away from the chase and towards the Master, a surprised look on his face. ‘What’s it about?’

‘Oh, nothing bad, don’t worry! Ohohoho...’ And the master glided off, chuckling to himself.

‘I wonder what he wants,’ Sniff said, turning to the other two Mages the Master had addressed.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

'Alex was looking emotionlessly at the commotion that was happening around her'
    'However when the master made his request, she couldnt decline.Afterall hes the person she respects the most'
    'What a pain, we have to waste time looking for small fries, when I should be putting my prey to sleep'-Dreamwalker states. 'Lets go minna'
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; July 03, 2012 at 08:37 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"What's going on with this ruckus?" came the voice of Okami Rouge, the second dragon slayer of the guild, a young woman with long messy hair tied in a pony tail holding a book in her hand, borrowed from the library. It was called Dragon Historia, no doubt Okami was looking on more clues for her missing parent. She had a slight annoyed frown on her face but remained calm.

"Can't you guys train more quietly? I could hear you from the second floor!" Okami sighed.

"Nyaaa!," a small bundle of orange fur resting on Okami's head agreed, It was Tora Okami's small exceed.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

'Okami huh.Can't believe you were at the library.Instead of looking for information in some useless books you better improve your magical power in the training while battling.Only the strong people have the answers to all of the world's mysteries.....You wont find that in books..'-alexstraza lectured okami.
    'Master wants us to find the other two.I hope he has a job for us.I've been dreaming about having some dangerous job for quite a while after all.."- Alex said that with the grin on her face'
    'Anyway lets make haste"

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"O-okami is not weak!!!" Tora shyly defended her dragon slayer who placed her in her arms affectionately.

"A mission, you reckon? that would be nice, let's see how useless my knowledge is in action Alex," Okami grinned at Alexstraza unperturbed by her scolding,reading both relaxed and helped her when she wasn't training or listening to Willards music.

"Hey Terry! let's spar when we get back!" she called at the muscled dragon slayer as she followed Alexstraza.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante rolled on his other side away from the commotion. "Why can't everybody just relax sometimes?" he muttered to himself . A bird flew by and landed on Dante's head. He remained motionless not caring what was going in reality. He just waned to sleep. A shuffling sound of footsteps from behind him woke him up. He turned around and standing there was....

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Standing before Dante was Willard Cadenza, S-Class Mage of The Wild Hunt. He was a shortish man in his thirties with a round face and short, slightly curly, dirty-blond hair. He had just come straight from music room and had planned to relax on the roof for a bit. Junsei had already informed Willard of the nature of his meeting with the group of mages, so he said: 'Hiya, Dante. I think the Master was looking to see you and some of the others in his office.' The older man sat down on the roof and began to strum the guitar he was carrying. 'Don't worry, you're not in trouble or anything.'

Willard was aware that Dante was a pretty reserved kid, and that the Master occasionally worried about him, so he hoped that the plan Junsei had for him and the others would help him open up a bit.

Back down in the garden, Sniff sighed exasperatedly at the two girls' argument. 'They both scare me,' he thought. 'And I bet the master wants us all to work together. Ah well, I just hope they don't turn on me.' He turned and began walking casually back up towards the Guild, hoping that they'd follow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Why should we wait 'till we get back?" responded Terry with grin smile towards Okami.
    "Hey Tora wantcha some fish later?" asked Alica the other Exceed while she sat on Terry's right shoulder and licked her muzzle.
    "Yo, Dante! You're way to lazy, you should also train more!" shouted Terry in Dante's right ear to wake him up.
    "I'm curious what the old man wants this time." Terry couldn't think of anything what he has done wrong.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Did you set the bar on fire again? I have no idea how you did it last time," Okami smiled lightly patting Terry's head teasing him, "When we get back Terry, Master is waiting,"

"Fish fish," Tora exclaimed jumping next to Alice Terry's left shoulder, almost making the cheeky dragon slayer lose balance,when it came to fish her shyness was totally forgotten.

"And be more gentle with Dante," Okami rolled her eyes and addressed the sleeping mage, "Master is calling come on sleepy, follow sniffy there"

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante grudgingly gave everybody a deadly , piercing stare as he made his way towards the master's office . All he wanted was sleep. But Dante quickly put those emotions aside as he neared the the master's office. Whatever the master needed was important. Dante attempted his best effort to look lively as he walked into the office...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"Uuhh... ehhh... ehhmm... I swear I could behave myself and didn't set the bar in fire this time." mumbled Terry while he was in his own world where he still couldn't think of anything doing wrong.
    "Then let's have a big fish later" whispered Alica in Tora's ear with a smily face.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Tora smiled at Alica and nodded before jumping back up on Okami's head.

Okami smirked at Dante's glare, and stuck her tongue out playfully at terry whom she had a good friendship with. being raised by a very strict dragon made her almost fearless, Shiranui's special training were never a walk in the park. And when Shiranui got angry...Okami would rather not remember. she was used to Dante as well and tried to be as gentle as possible with the boy who was far more reserved then her and in a different way. Okami followed him in the masters office and stood leaning by the wall behind the others with her arms crossed.

"Sir...," she prompted curious at her giant like master, the very man who had found her and saved her many years ago when Shiranui was gone and she was lost.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

While waiting for master,Alex was sleeping soundly while standing in the corner.however suddenly she felt master's powerful aura and she opened her eyes.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff ignored Okami's nickname for him as he proceeded up to the Master's office with the others. He liked Okami and admired her vitality, so a nickname from her was nothing he minded. Terry, too, he liked, though his constant energy was sometime a little exasperating. Dante he didn't know very well - the kid was quiet and reserved, and Sniff had never worked with him. As for Alex, well, he admired her strength of personality, but she was a little... over-dramatic.

He entered Junsei's office where the Master was already sitting behind his large desk. Many rows of files lined the walls behind him and bookshelves over-flowed with papers. A painting of the Guild made when it was first built hung on one wall. Sniff stood before the desk as they were welcomed in. Dante was already there, looking more lively than usual. Alex had also managed to get there before the others somehow, and was standing in the corner, apparently asleep. Okami leaned against the wall, arms folded, her cat Tora sitting on her head. Terry entered last, Alica on one shoulder.

'Thank you all for coming,' said Junsei, addressing them all. As soon as he began speaking, Alex's eyes opened. 'I have a little job for you all,' he said, throwing down a request onto the table for them to see. Sniff leaned forward to look at it. It read:

"Apprehend the Train Robbers!!
    Fee negotiable!
    Several of our trains have been robbed
    and a huge amount of money has been stolen!
    Contact Blen Burbank at Dandelion Town Bank!!"

Dandelion Town was one town over from Dahlia Town - it only took about an hour to walk there.

'Blen Burbank is, in fact, an old friend of mine,' Master Junsei explained. 'So I have told him that I shall send some of my best people. I have done some research into this matter myself, and I have discovered that the perpetrators are probably members of a Dark Guild called Goblin Coin.'

'How have they been robbing the trains?' asked Sniff, a little bewildered; it wasn't very often that the Master requested anything from any of his members.

'Ahohoho, that is the ingenious thing. They wait until the train is was out in the middle of nowhere, chugging along nicely. Then, they use complex Teleportation Magic to transport an entire train of their own alongside the target! As the two trains run side-by-side, their members leap onto the bank train, steal the cargo, and leap back! Then they make their get away!' The Master sounded like the thoroughly enjoyed his explanation.

Sniff was taken aback. 'How powerful must their members be to teleport an entire train?'

'Well, I have a theory that the culprits. There is a money-obsessed Dark Guild called Goblin Coin - you may have heard of them. Their Master is a powerful user of Teleportation Magic named Argent Franklin. If he had the proper preparation, then I'm sure he could do it easily.'

Master Junsei paused, letting all this information sink in. At last he said: 'Well, what do you all think? I can't force any of you to go, of course, but I have every confidence you five er, seven,' he added, as he remembered Alica and Tora, 'can complete this mission!'

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

"alexstraza's eyes were shining in excitement.She couldnt miss an opportunity to battle the dark guild'
    'Master,I dont usually work in group since mine teqs are not to be seen by other people,however we may have to fight with the entire dark guild.Plus the teleportation magic is not something to be taken lightly.I will gladly lead the team to bring the Goblin Coin to justice and especially Argent Franklin.'-alex states with a dignifies but at the same time exited tone.
    'As long as there are dark mages remain they are my prey'-she thought to herself.'Argent Franklin could that man be somehow connected to that incident '-she thought to herself while waiting for the other guys's reply

New Reply
Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast