Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

"I've read about some lacrima to enhance teleportation magic, they might be using them, if i'm right and we find the members adjusting the lacrima to the train wagon and pummel them as Terry here would put it, we could take them," Okami smirked particularly at Alexstraza whom she had a friendly rivalry with. She needed some warm up mission anyway and these Goblins sounded like they could be a challenge at least.

"So, anyone else with me?" Okami addressed her fellow mages and yawned, "This might some good exercise, but we can't be too careless with the master,"

"Tora will be by Okami's side," her exceed proclaimed bravely from atop her head.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante's mind has been thrown into a huge stage of chaos. Just the very thought of a mission and blood make his second persona kick in. When the master was finished reading, Dante jumped on top of his desk. Their eyes made contact and Dante cracked a psychopathic smile. His eyes turned to those of a serial killer. Soon after, Dante's bloodlust returned to normal and then he walked out the room like nothing happened.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RaveDragon View Post
    "I've read about some lacrima to enhance teleportation magic, they might be using them, if i'm right and we find the members adjusting the lacrima to the train wagon and pummel them as Terry here would put it, we could take them," Okami smirked particularly at Alexstraza whom she had a friendly rivalry with. She needed some warm up mission anyway and these Goblins sounded like they could be a challenge at least.

"So, anyone else with me?" Okami addressed her fellow mages and yawned, "This might some good exercise, but we can't be too careless with the master,"

"Tora will be by Okami's side," her exceed proclaimed bravely from atop her head.
    "i guess reading bunch old fashioned books has its benefits'alex smirked back at okami."You sound rather confident today,however dont get overconfident.We are facing a dark guild afterall. Well dont worry just follow my lead lil one.
    'alexstraza goes back to her corner and starts thinking about the mission'

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

When Dante leaped on the desk and stared at Junsei with that psychopath's grin on his face, the Master met his eye with a look of perfect tranquility and indifference - that, he knew, was the best response to the boy's blood-lust. Moments later, Dante left without a word. Perhaps inviting him along wasn't the best idea...

The others had sensed the blood-lust, but their Master's utmost atmosphere of calm put them at ease.

As Alex and Okami began exchanging witticisms once more, Sniff began to ask questions. 'Master, if you don't mind, why pick us? Why not send Willard?' Despite his curiosity, Sniff was welling up with pride at having been personally hand-picked for a special mission.

'For a combination of reasons,' Junsei replied with a chuckle, 'First, this mission will take more than one person to complete. Second, although you five are are some of this Guild's strongest members, you are also some of its worst team players, ohohoho!'

Sniff's sense of pride only half diminished - the Master had still called him one of the strongest members.

'You had all better get along on this mission!' continued Junsei emphatically. 'Do not take it lightly! You may be strong, but you will need to work together to beat Argent and his underlings!'

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Master,I am amazed at how insightful you are.indeed teamwork might be vital here..'Alex stated with closed eyes,as if she was still sleeping.'
    'The only question i have left is when do we have to depart,and you still havent announced who is going to lead the team,also I would like to have a little chat with you alone when this meeting is over'-alexstraza states with a bold calm.'She seemed not to care much about Dante's bloodlust,since she shares the passion of fighting and the feeling of satisfaction from the won battle

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Outside, Dante slumps against the wall to await his orders. He once again falls asleep as numerous thoughts rush into his mind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'd kick their lil' pity goblin asses on my own! But whatever you say, granpa. Having some audience isn't this bad.", Terry brimed with over overconfidence.
    "What have I done to deserve this idiot." mumbles Alica while she facepalms herself on Terry's shoulder.
    Terry also left the office, walking towards the training area again.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami tensed when she sensed Dante's bloodlust but as the master remained calm she made no sign of acknowledging it.
    She scoffed at Alexstraza's remark, and her instinctive dragonic nature took over for a second.

"I follow no one," she warned, "But I'm willing to collaborate,"

She remained in her corner until everyone had left making it clear she wanted a word with her master before departure. Alex knowing Okami couldn't wait to talk to the master allowed her cordially to talk to him alone first waiting outside.

"Master," she asked, "have you found any information about the woman who saved me and Tora fifteen years ago and that blond kid who looks like her participating in the grand magic tournament!"

"What about nee-sama? do you know where that one could be," Okami asked shivered in recollection of her old senpai and sister figure.

When the master shook his head and gave her some wise advice, she frowned, and left without saying another word. Fourteen years ago, she remembered like it was yesterday, how she disobeyed Shiranui and went on a dangerous path in the forest they lived in the dragon had forbidden her to go in. Obviously Tora followed her but they had gotten lost, Tora being to small to use magic couldn't fly them back and if it wasnt for that mysterious woman she would have never found her way back to Shiranui, granted she got the scolding of her life.

Maybe she could see the fourth day's event before leaving, the teams were certainly strong and she couldn't but take the opportunity to observe Fairy Tail's dragon slayers, hoping that one day she could confront them.

"I guess I'd better focus on finding Shiranui, right Tora?" she asked frustrated.

"Yeah, Layla-san is probably busy and doing just fine," Tora answered.

"I just want to thank her," Okami said irked, "Come on i feel like training a bit!"

And with that she hurried of to find a sparring partner in the training room, a lot of guild mates greeted her with her nickname, 'Wolfie' , a pun on her name she hadn't much liked but had gotten used to, as soon as they saw her unusually irritated frown they prayed for the soul of whoever got to fight her and change direction. The last thing she saw was Alex going back in to have her own little talk with the master and Dante sleeping outside.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'H-hey wait!' Junsei called out, raising a hand at the departing Terry, but it was too late, he boy and his cat had already gone. 'When did I say this meeting was over?' he asked flatly and rhetorically.

Now only Alex, Sniff and Okami and Tora remained. 'So,' continued the Master, his usual calm replaced with vexation at the young people's apparent inability to take his words seriously. 'That leaves the three of you. Er, four of you,' he added, catching Tora's eye once more. He leaned forward in his chair, pressing the tips of his fingers together. His tone became quiet, but that only lent weight to the words he spoke. 'All of you, keep an eye on young Dante. None of you know this, but he has a second side to him - you caught a glimpse of it just now. He likes to distance himself from other people and doesn't open his heart to anyone and I'm sure that's part of the problem. So when you're on this job, just try to talk to him. Make friends, if you can.'

'And what if it doesn't help?' asked Sniff. 'Dante sounds like me when I was younger, only much worse,' he thought to himself.

'Then use force to restrain him,' replied the Master, 'but only if absolutely necessary. 'Alex, for that reason, I want you to stick close by him on this mission - with your Eye Magic you can easily... pacify him if need be.'

The Master sat back in his chair, apparently happy to get the uncomfortable subject of his chest. 'Now,' he continued, 'as to your two excellent questions, Alex! Firstly, you should leave immediately!' His high spirits had returned. 'Or as you soon as you have all prepared. I think walking would be best, given our Dragon Slayers' er... condition.' He lifted his fan chuckling a little as he eyed Okami and thought of her and Terry ill in a carriage the whole way there. 'Besides, it'll give you all plenty of time to bond, ohohoho!

Now, as to the question of who leads! Alex, I know you want to be in charge, and Okami, I can tell that you do too, so how about a game of chance to decide the leader?' From somewhere he produced a six-sided die and held it up to show them. 'That way no one needs to be offended if they don't get picked!' He was smiling mischievously. 'Dante and Terry have already forfeited their chance by leaving this meeting early, so Alex, Okami, Sniff, it's between the three of you!'

'Hold on, I don't wanna be in charge!' Sniff protested, holding up one hand defensively. However, he was secretly excited at the thought. The ever-perceptive Master immediately called him out on this;

'You liar, Sniff! Now, you take the numbers 1 and 2, Okami, you take 3 and 4, and Alex, you're 5 and 6! Agreed?' The members couldn't do much to protest, so they just watched in anticipation as Junsei rolled the die across his desk.

'It's a two!' called Junsei. 'Sniff wins!'

Sniff couldn't help chuckling impishly and turning to the girls triumphantly. 'Who'd a' thought it?' he teased with a grin. 'Minions, gather your things! We gather by the gates in ten minutes! Master, may I be dismissed?'

'Certianly,' Junsei said with a tiny bow, and Sniff marched out, still grinning.

As soon as he was out in the hallway, he noticed Dante slumped against the wall, asleep. Feeling a new-found sense of responsibility and remembering his Master's words, he dropped his goofy grin and crouched down to address his fellow mage. 'Hey Dante, wake up. We gotta go.'

At this point Alex also proceeded with out the office, leaving Okami and Tora alone with the Master.

'Master,' the Dragon Slayer was asking, 'have you found any information about the woman who saved me and Tora fifteen years ago and that blond kid who looks like her participating in the grand magic tournament!'

'What about nee-sama? Do you know where that one could be?' Okami asked shivered in recollection of her old senpai and sister figure.

'I'm afraid I have found no new information,' Junsei said, shaking his head in apology. 'Though the girl you speak of is a Celestial Spirit Mage, so I suggest you speak to Athena when she next returns to the Guild. She may be able to tell you more about the girl. Though I don't know when she may be back, and she may well not be able to help you much. I'm sorry I can't be of more help to you.'

As Okami left, Alex returned to the office.

'Ah Alex, thank you for waiting. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?'

(OOC: I used a random number generator for the roll of the die - I thought it'd be fun! ^_^)

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante awoke with a shudder. In his dream, he kept hearing this voice asking him to come back . The voice wasn't recognizable but it was very soothing. All of a sudden the voice took on an evil tone with the words becoming screeches. When he opened his eyes, he saw Sniff Letloose crouching beside him. " It wasn't his voice", Dante thought to himself. "It couldnt have been." He was interrupted in his thoughts when Sniff said to him it was time to depart for the mission. Dante let out a huge long breath, knowing that this mission might turn out harder than it is. When he stood up, he started following sniff to where the others would meet up.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami was the first one waiting iat the front entrance, she had a quick bath and dip in the hot springs after some training (the other members thanked their stars when she left as she had been in a foul mood) waiting for the time of departure and she was now in her standard mission gear, a pair of black shorts, a white shirt with a loosely tied, striped, black and red tie and a black vest. She had her dual celestial swords tied to a chain on her shorts along with a keychain of a wolf. Activating the swords with her celestial magic they could not cut anything but there was no lock or closed door they couldn't open, they were Shiranui's precious gifts.

Tora was by her feet playing with a stray butterfly and wearing her white dress and a small blue bag which contained her snacks.

Okami carried a larger version of the bag holding essentials such as her sleeping bag, some first aid necessities and a change of clothes

"How long are they taking," she grumbled softly opening the novel in her hands and reading while she awaited her companions. she had asked Willard, the mage she had the best relationship with where Athena would be back but it was probable that she would not be back for a while, maybe Okami could find her after the mission.
    Maybe making friends with Dante would take her mind off the past.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante arrived by the entrance with his sweater and cargo shorts. He quickly took a look around and found Okami and her exceed Tora not too far away from him. He immediately blushed and turned the opposite direction. In his head, he began to argue whether or not he should at least give a greeting to her. He decided to go with the latter . Dante took a seat on the ground and poked his head up toward the clouds admiring their beauty . "Anyways" he though to himself, " I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel like talking since she is probably preparing for the mission." "stop worrying about it Dante" he exclaimed again. And on that thought he closed his eyes and drifted off with the flow of the wind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Ah, you're awake!' Sniff greeted Dante with a smile, straightening up once more as he did so. 'Meet by the gates in ten minutes!' he said to the boy as he hurried off to prepare.

Sniff's mind was racing - he had never been in charge of a team before! Usually he worked or alone or in a pair, and when he had teamed up with others, either someone else had been in charge, or they had all just gone with the flow. He had always secretly thought he'd make a good leader, but now that the opportunity had arisen, he was worried. What if he made an obvious mistake? What if no one listened to him? What if his bad decisions put the others in danger? He tried to put such thoughts from his mind and come up with a plan. First thing to do was to see this Blen Burbank. And after that...

By the time Sniff had arrived at the front gate ("preparing" for him consisted of visiting the little boy's room and buying a bottle of water and some snacks from one of the Courtyard shops, but it still took him most of the ten minutes) a rough plan of campaign had formed in his mind.

He hadn't bothered changing clothes - he still wore his shirt and navy blue sweater, his grey trousers and his glasses. He liked to dress simply, and he thought it suited him. He carried a light shoulder bag containing his supplies.

'Hey guys!' he said, greeting Okami, Tora and Dante, whom he saw had already arrived.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante opened one eye and nodded in acknowledgement.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"Yo mon capitan!" Okami greeted Sniff with a rare joke trying to ease the tension and looking up from her book then she addressed Dante with a rare grin, "Hey Dante, think we can live through terry and Alexstraza combined?"

Tora waved at Dante and Sniff from behind Okami's leg. Okami knew the kid passed through a lot so she tried to be as friendly as possible without trespassing. She herself wasn't the most outward person there was.

Okami didn't really mind that Sniff was in charge, she had been honored when the Master didn't question her as a leader but she preferred to help out rather than give out orders, she grabbed a book from her bag and playfully threw it at Sniff, it was titled 'Lacrimas for you and me'.

"This might help if they're really using lacrimas," she added helpfully and kept on reading her novel, "It has pretty much all the info on lacrimas used by professional mages and even citizens,"

New Reply
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast