Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Dante was surprised that Okami spoke to him. He studdered as he tried to find the right words to say. " Um Uh Yeah I gue- guess we can" he spit out. He tried to form some kind of smile but quickly gave up as he found it impossible. He was surprised when Tora waved to him. Dante tried returning the favor but his frail hands could only do so much. The wave he attempted looked half hearted but it was the best he could do. "Hopefully she'll understand" he thought.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Meanwhile in the office:
    'Master thank you for sparing some time.What I wanted to ask you whether you grant me the authority to use all means necessary to extract the information about the dark guilds movements and their plans from argent franklin.Maybe we wont have much but i am positive he has some valuable things to say.'-states Alex 'oh yeah also i understand i can go all out on this mission correct- 'alex added already ready to leave the room

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff caught the book and read the title. 'Oh wow, I didn't even think of that!' he exclaimed, genuinely impressed. He flicked through the index until he found what he was looking for. 'Ah, "Transport Lacrima"' he read aloud, '"Lacrima is often pre-charged and then placed aboard transport vehicles to power them." Well I knew that.' Sniff read on, taking special note of the diagram of a train which depicted the usual locations for transport lacrima. As he had supposed, they were all aboard the train engine itself. That was sure to be the most heavily guarded part of any bandit train, anyway.

He also briefly read how pre-charged lacrima could be used to cast powerful one-time spells. In that way, a sufficiently skilled Mage could teleport an entire moving train full of people. However, it would take a degree of preparation and a huge amount of control on the part of the caster to teleport something that big to exactly the right location. This Argent Franklin, or whoever it was that was doing this, was no weakling.

(OOC: I'll edit this to add more later, namely Junsei talking to Alex. ^_^

EDIT: Nvm, I'll just post again. :P)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Okami smiled at Dante understanding his feelings, she kneeled down and patted her disappointing exceed who understood and flashed Dante an understanding smile.

"I'm afraid whatever we are going against isn't going to be easy, so let's work all together," she offered a nod towards Dante who wouldn't probably like it if she shook his hand just yet and offered her hand to Sniff.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante returned the nod as sniff and okami shook hands. He couldnt help but wonder where the voice in his head had come from. Certainly nobody in the guild was playing tricks on him. Dante stood up and began to question what the voice meaned. "Not before a mission " he thought to himself. He then began to clear his mind of all negative thoughts and focus only on the task at hand.
    Last edited by Ghan; July 05, 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'I certainly do not,' Junsei told Alex firmly. 'The Dark Guilds may be bad, but I do not want my precious Guild members to debase themselves just to get information from them. Besides, for one, I don't think you'd be able to. For one he's too powerful, and for another I doubt he'll have any - Goblin Coin are not well-connected amongst the Dark Guilds in this area.'

As Alex was leaving, Junsei added reassuringly, 'There has never been any mission where you have not been able to go all out.'

Meanwhile outside, Sniff returned Okami's handshake. 'Sounds good to me,' he said sead us with a grin, 'I'm sure we can do it - the Master wouldn't send us if he didn't have confidence in us! Right, Dante?' 'Hope the others get here soon,' he thought, 'I wanna get going while everyone's still feeling positive!'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante shook his head up and down. He noticed how eager Sniff was and how he was handling everything. Dante liked it. His foot started to tap up and down out of impatience. He clenched his fists to ease his nerves. "Soon", he thought.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

When Alex exits masters room she saw everyone waiting outside by the gate,so she decided to go outside..Their faces indicated that they are not very amused,however it didnt matter much to Alex anyway.Alex's didnt say anything,buther face showed that she is ready to move to a mission
    Last edited by lawlett-kun; July 06, 2012 at 09:01 AM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"hey, Alex," Okami greeted her with a nod, "This means it's just Terry and Alica left,"

"Terry is never THAT late for a mission usually," Tora mumbled to the others jumping on Okami's shoulder, "Alica wouldn't let him!"

Okami started to fidget and smirked, she couldn't wait to get some good exercise, she knew she could trust her companions and she had searched on the dark guild they would be taking on so not to recieve any surprises. She hadn't found much but she would be prepared and careful.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: Everyone's outside by the gate, lawlett-kun, not out in the hall. )

'Ah crap!' exclaimed Sniff suddenly. 'Terry doesn't know we're meant to meet here!' He thrust the book back into Okami's hands, dropped his bag and rushed off towards the training arena where he hoped the Dragon Slayer could be found. 'What a great start to my stint as leader - I forget to tell my team mates there's a mission to go on!'

His quarry were indeed at the Training Arena. Sniff hurried over to them. 'Hey Terry, Alica! I'm really sorry, I completely forgot to tell you to meet for the start of the job in ten minutes! I mean, er, that was ten minutes ago, so to meet, well, now!' Sniff's apology was profuse but confused.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"WHAT?!", Terry yelled in the middle of his little fight.
    "If we have to go then I must finish this quickly! Black Lightning Tiger!", he hit his sparring partner with a tiger shaped bolt who felt unconscious to the ground.
    "You can already leave I'll be in 5 Minutes there, just say me in which direction we are walking." said the Dragon Slayer while rushing towards his house to change his clothes.
    "You over did it again..." told Alica him.
    "Yeh, yeah I'm sorry, but we have to go", responded Terry to his Exceed
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 06, 2012 at 06:13 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante finally exhaled as the long period of waiting was over. He was ready to embark on the mission. All that was needed was confirmation from Sniff.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"About time Terry, you should listen to Alica more often you know and you wouldn't be late," Okami sighed and shook her head at her now geared up and last companion.

"Well then let's go Sniff and keep the book," Okami said shoving the lacrima book back in Sniffs hand and gave the team her trademark motto,"Let's reach for the stars!!!"

"Nyaa!" tora agreed from atop Okami's head.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

"blerg blah blurg bla bla..." mumbled the White Bolt as he arrived with his flying cat.
    "Instead of lecturing me, do have some plan shining star or atleast Sniffi?" asked he his team mates.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; July 06, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

"well, first i guess we get there and study the enemy see if they'll be using lacrimas or not ans take those out," Okami said and then laughed nervously apologizing, "sorry guys we dragon slayers aren't very helpful when it comes transport, but with my takeover wings ill be fine so leave the air to me!"

"let's reach for the stars, nyaa," Tora incited imitating her partner.

New Reply
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast