Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RaveDragon's Avatar
    Country
    Malta
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

"I told you Azalel, I never was you puppet!"Ari grinned with resolve looking at the blade

"what about Ari?" the celestial dragon slayer asked but Athena nodded at her to go, she looked at her smirking sister who had a hand on her shoulder.
    "We're ending this together,"

A ball of light appeared in front of Ari, "Mother taught me some celestial magic, this will give you strength, let's kill this thing, together,"

Everyone was exhausted, they looked at her with a smirk. Tora grinned at her, "Don't let our work go in vain!"

Eating the magic she felt the power enter her veins, her skin tingle and she felt her celestial magic explode. Her skin seemed to take the brilliance of silvery blue scales and her ears were removed to give way to two scaled fox like ears, her eyes became slanted and took a out worldy colour. A scaled tail ending swished form side to side. Her takeover skills had really given her a scary dragon force.

"Dragon Force, I can only lend it to you this once, see you little sister," Ari smiled as Okami went in and she followed her with the blade in hand, "Don't look back got it,"

With that Ari plunged the blade into her heart. No one could really bear looking at her as she slumped to the ground.

"Got it, Here I go, my new technique Secret Art Moonlit Night; Dragon Soul," her voice was filled with emotion, but she had suspected it, the link with the demon would have killed her anyway, this was a better way to go. She didn't die curs, she died for her friends, because living for them had been taken away from her.
    With her takeover wings till activated, she flew up to her magic engulfing her whole being and a dragon's form seemingly taking shape with her magic. Okami and Azalel crashed. Ari had given them precious time and weakened the demon greatly who screamed in rage, his self destruction magic would not work like that.

"You think you're a god!" the girl rage but it came from the mouth of the majestic dragon that seemed to form before their eyes, with silvery blue scales wings that reminded the group of stardust and angry eyes it crashed into the demon who shrieked crumbling and exploding in a purple smoke of dust the more Okami's magic crashed into him, "You're just a puppet created by some madman, we're the wildhunt mages! You can't stop us, we're the fiercest duild you could find in Seven!"

"Mother..." Ari chuckled as she shuddered, at least she got to see her before going.

As the magic dissolved Azalel was no more, the wild hunt mages got out of the collapsing ruins to find the remaining whooping group of the children of zeref. They stopped the moment Terry with Okami on his shoulders and Dante with Ari on his came out. Placing the girl on the grass, she was barely conscious. Terry let Okami down when she asked him to and she collapsed next to her sister, Tora was sniffling on her shoulder.

"We're the wild hunt huh?" she grinned at them.

Okami laughed since the tears would not come, no one had ever seen he cry before, she hated being this pathetic, so she would hold them in till later"Yes, we are,"

Okami looked at Laymia who burst into tears, all the children of zeref were crying, trex looked even worse paled and silent tears.
    'Don't worry sis, they're coming with us, I'll take care of Laymia like i promised, and if they want, you guys can come with us as well,' Okami mumbled steadying her voice, she had to be brave for Ari.

"Everyone, thank you," she whispered before drifting off to the other world with a smile.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Tame's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

A couple of days later, the Wild Hunt mages found themselves at the train station once more. A lot of people had come and gone since the battle had ended. First Karrosil and Footsoul had both left. Neither had said where they were going or what they had planned, but nobody stopped them. Then, they had buried Ari at the back of the village. It was been a sombre affair, but Athena and Okami had both spoken very movingly about her. Afterwards, Naru and Kiri had left. They'd decided to settle down somewhere quiet together.

'I've always wanted to join a baker's guild,' Kiri had said.

'And I thought I might try carpentry,' Naru had said.

Finally, that morning, Athena had bid them farewell.

'I've got a lead on a certain key I'm eager to get,' she had said, and had left alone to search for it.

That left Okami, Tora, Terry, Alica, Dante, Sniff, Laymia and Trex. The latter two had agreed to join the Wild Hunt. They were both feeling nervous, but it was tinged with excitement at the thought of meeting new friends.

The group stood on the quiet platform, awaiting the train. Since the ruins had been completely destroyed (and their job had been to protect them) they didn't get any reward, but no one minded much. For some of them, at least, that hadn't been why they had gone.

Sniff was sitting quietly on a bench, thinking to himself. He wondered what Okami was going through, having just lost a sibling. He also wondered about Dante, who had said that he would be leaving the Guild soon. He wondered whether they was anything he could do for his friends, but he just didn't know what to say. He felt melancholy, and longed to be back at his warm, comforting guild. Hopefully Willard or the master would know how to make Okami feel better. And he'd try to dissuade Dante from leaving.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

"Well guys, I'm moving. I'm sick of the whole motionsickness. I think I'll arrive at the guild in about two weeks.
    I'll train on the way back, so be prepared Okami when I'm back." grinned Terry at his guildmate to make her smile again.

With his last words Terry left the train station with a sleeping Alica on his head.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ghan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante looked up and stretched his open palm toward the sun, marveling at its perfection. There were still mysteries that weren't known about the sun, and the same goes for him. This adventure that he had been on had been relieving his mind of those type of thoughts. He just wish that they would go away.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Arc Four: Double Eclipse

A few days passed; the group had returned to the guild to be greeted by their fellows. Everyone had welcomed Laymia and Trex into the guild with open arms and within a few days were beginning to relax and open up to people. Everyone was aware of the pain Okami must be going through, and everyone did their best to cheer her up. Even Alexstraza, who had finally returned from her long mission, offered kind words.

One morning, Sniff wandered into the guild as usual. It was relatively quiet around - it seemed like a lot of their members were away on missions these days. Going into the courtyard, he ran into Willard and Jess-Yum.

'Hey guess what, we're off on an S-Class mission!' Jess said excitedly. 'You're not the only up-and-coming members of this guild, Sniff,' he added with a smile.

'Congrats,' he replied casually. 'Have you guys seen Okami or Dante around?'

'No, sorry,' said Willard as he and Jess-Yum passed him. 'Is Terry back yet?'

'Nope, he said he was going to train on his way back. I can't remember when he said he'd be back, but you know him, he likes to come and go as he pleases.'

Bidding them good luck on their mission, Sniff decided to head up to the roof to look for Dante.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dante was engaging in some push-ups before he saw Sniff appear on the roof .

"Hey Sniff, what's up?"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hey Dante,' Sniff said, taking a seat on the roof's parapet. He sat for a few seconds before getting up the courage to speak. 'Dante,' he said, 'You spoke before of leaving the Guild soon... I wanted to ask why and, if I can, persuade you not to leave.'

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'Hey Dante,' Sniff said, taking a seat on the roof's parapet. He sat for a few seconds before getting up the courage to speak. 'Dante,' he said, 'You spoke before of leaving the Guild soon... I wanted to ask why and, if I can, persuade you not to leave.'

"Answer this question Sniff, do you really know who you are?"

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff was taken aback by the question. 'Erm, Iunno,' he said after a moment, shrugging his shoulders. 'Whaddya mean?' Sniff wasn't aganst thinking deeply, but he wasn't sure what Dante meant.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sniff was taken aback by the question. 'Erm, Iunno,' he said after a moment, shrugging his shoulders. 'Whaddya mean?' Sniff wasn't aganst thinking deeply, but he wasn't sure what Dante meant.

"Well here's a more direct one, who are you?" He asked.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'I'm Sniff Letloose,' the mage replied simply. He didn't know where Dante was going with this, but it was at least a question he could answer. 'I'm a mage of the Wild Hunt,' he said proudly. 'Who are you?' he added after a moment.

(OOC: Cool avatar and sig, Ghan! What manga/anime are they from?)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'I'm Sniff Letloose,' the mage replied simply. He didn't know where Dante was going with this, but it was at least a question he could answer. 'I'm a mage of the Wild Hunt,' he said proudly. 'Who are you?' he added after a moment.

"That's a good question Sniff. I guess I can say I'm a member of the Wild Hunt too," he tried saying with a forceful smile. "Its more like what am I", he thought in his head .

(OOC: Thanks dude!!! It's from this new anime called "K" which started two weeks ago )

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

'Damn right you can,' Sniff said, getting to his feet and smiling at the boy.

'I concur with that statement,' said a voice that startled them both. The Master had appeared at the doorway that led to the roof, having crept up without either Sniff or Dante noticing. As usual, his trademark fan covered his mouth. The man strode out onto the roof, waving it lightly. 'One of the best mages this guild has,' he continued. 'And don't you forget it!' he finished, delivering a powerful swipe with his fan to the back of Dante's head.

'And Dante,' Junsei went on as Dante rubbed the back of his sore head. 'you are free to go where you want, be who and what you want, and belong where you feel. But remember that you'll always be considered a mage of the Wild Hunt.' The master gave a rare and warm smile.

(OOC: Looks good, I might check it out!

Wonder where the others are?)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

'And Dante,' Junsei went on as Dante rubbed the back of his sore head. 'you are free to go where you want, be who and what you want, and belong where you feel. But remember that you'll always be considered a mage of the Wild Hunt.' The master gave a rare and warm smile.

In that instant, he knew where he belonged. The Wild Hunt was his home. It was where he was supposed to be. A big grin came upon his face.

"So what is there to around here?" He asked, " it's gotten awfully quiet"

(OOC: You should!!!

Hmmm, I don't know. I hope they're ok )

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

(OOC: I'll set up a mini-arc for us to do 'til they get back. )

'Oh, there you are,' said Willard, appearing at the door. Jess-Yum was close behind him. 'I've been looking for you guys. Want to help me and Jess with a job?'

'I'm up for it,' Sniff said eagerly. 'Your right Dante, it is too quiet around here.'

'What do you expect with Terry away?' joked Jess-Yum. 'And with Okami and Tora out of town on a job, we're all out of Dragon Slayers.'

'Ah well, guess us regular folk will have to do instead,' laughed Sniff. 'Anyway, what's this job, Willard?'

'There are some bandits holed up at the edge of town,' the S-Class mage explained. 'The local authorities haven't been successful, so they're hiring mages to take care of them.'

'Sounds simple enough,' said Sniff. 'You in?' he asked Dante.

Master Junsei looked on, smiling, as his precious mages talked and laughed.

An hour later, the four mages reached the small wood at the edge of town. There waiting for them were a group of guards. Their Captain lead them through the woods to a small clearing where up ahead the could see the mouth of a cave.

'That's where they've set up camp,' whispered the guard. 'There are at least two dozen of them.' Sniff whistled under his breath at the number.

'Magic users?' he asked.

'I'm afraid so, sir,' replied their guide.

'No problem,' said Willard. 'Captain, take your men and get a safe distance away. The four of us will be able to deal with this.'

The guard nodded, wished them luck, and retreated.

'Alright,' said Willard once the man was gone. 'Here's what we'll do; Dante, you go in their and get their attention. Lure as many of them out here as you can. I'm asking you because you're the fastest out of the four of us; you're the least likely to be caught.'

'I think I know where you're going with this,' put in Jess. 'You want me to lay a trap for them, right? Well in this wood no one's magic is more suitable than mine,' she said proudly. 'Just don't get caught in it, Dante,' she warned.

'You read my mind,' said Willard. 'Any of them not caught in the trap, the three of you take out together. I'll make sure they don't fight back,' he finished. 'Requip: The Musician,' he said, and in a puff of smoke, a trumpet appeared in his hands. They all knew that his support-type magic would either buff their own abilities or weaken those of their opponents, and it comforted them. 'Okay, Dante, whenever you're ready, take it away.'

(OOC: Oh, by the way, these bandists suck, so have them do whatever you want. )

New Reply
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast