Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79

Thread: Epic Battle of History!!!!

  1. #31
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    The God of shinobi is no more then a old broken down overrated shinobi that hasn't proven anything.

    Minato beat a Tobi that could only use like one jutsu, now he is facing the powers of the Rinnengan. To be honest, Tobi is out of Minato league. Tobi would take out Naruto.

    The current Madara would crush Hashirama no matter how much hype he receives.

    Minato would meet his Denise by Itachi.

    And Sasuke would run through jiraiya.

  2. #32
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Tobi would STOMP all over Minato..
    Seriously, i doubt you understand what a stomp is. Even if a character has all these overwhelming powers a weaker one could essentially beat them.

    They are all given a week prep time and info about each others abilities. Its not as clear cut as your trying to put it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    minato could beat itachi or sasuke 1 v 1
    you guys are underestimating jaraiya
    As cute as that would be, its unrealistic. Yes Minato has a chance of beating either of them but it depends on how the fight is set up

    According to most minds on this forum its going to be a 1 second match where Minato loses. In battle reality it would last longer than that and Minato would give either a run for theyre money.

    Ofcourse i doubt he would damage either of them but im pretty sure he could catch them offguard.

    About Jiraiya - its more that everyone either underestimates him or overestimates him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Despite believing that actual Sasuke is a total waste of a good character, he has the perfect counter to any of Yondaime's abilities, and he has complete info on top of that, he can easily deal with Yondaime because he knows everything there is to know about Hiraishin, Rasengan etc.
    With Susano'o on his side, he can't be damaged by a kunai swipe, or a Rasengan, same with Itachi and Madara
    Its not exactly as clear cut as that. Team 1 isnt the only one with info on the other team.

    Sure Sasuke, Itachi and Madara have counters for essentially everything Minato does in terms of offence, but they have no answer to any of his S/T. Be it Hiraishin or the barrier Jutsu.

    IMO it comes down to who fights who.

    But in no way is this ever going to be a stomp
    Last edited by jaymizzo; July 11, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  3. #33
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    The things you come up with are outrageous. Jiraiya and Sarutobi are now fodder or even less?

    Unfortunately not many people think this way and in theyre imagination people like Jiraiya etc are going to get 1 shotted straight off the bat.

    What we have seen in the manga only suggests that Jiraiya can stall them. Especially when it comes to Itachi.

    He could put up a decent fight against Sasuke but he would ultimately lose if no back up is given.

    That is the cruel reality of it unfortunately.
    It is unfortunate how close minded people are.

    I think jman can definitely contending itachi and even more so sasuke. Sm gives him enhanced perception and overall boost. Furthermore he has a wide array of all areas of genjutsu taijutsu sealing

  4. #34
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Quote:
    IMO it comes down to who fights who.
    Minato fights Sasuke, Minato has a 60% chance of winning.... only cause Sasuke isn't as smart as Minato and hasn't shown anything new in over 220 chapters.
    Minato fights Itachi, Minato has a 30% chance of winning. Itachi is just as smart and a better selection of jutsu to win.
    Minato fights Tobi, Minato has a 20% chance of winning. Sharingan, Rinnengan, Gedo, Edo Jinns.... yea.
    Minato fights Madara, Minato has a 15% chance of winning. EMS, Rinnengan,wood style, Perfect Susanoo, clones, meteors....yea

    Naruto fights Sasuke, Naruto has a 85% chance of winning
    Naruto fights Itachi, Naruto has a 65% chance of winning
    Naruto fights Tobi, Naruto has a 40% chance of winning
    Naruto fights Madara, Naruto has a 35% chance of winning

    Jiraiya has 30% of beating Sasuke, a 15% of beating Itachi, A 5% of beating Tobi, and a 1% chance of beating Madara.

    Hashirama and Hurizen is all hype so i chose not to do them.

  5. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    @jaymizzo

    Quote Quote:
    The things you come up with are outrageous. Jiraiya and Sarutobi are now fodder or even less?
    Of course providing counters to what makes them fodder would be impossible and so you posted this nonsense irrelevant reply.

    Again provide counters:

    JMan: Amaterasu or Itachi's MS genjutsu.
    Minato: ANY genjutsu. If you are telling me Minato is going to fight blind i am going to ignore that.
    Sarutobi: ANY genjutsu or Amaterasu.

    Quote Quote:
    Seriously, i doubt you understand what a stomp is. Even if a character has all these overwhelming powers a weaker one could essentially beat them.

    They are all given a week prep time and info about each others abilities. Its not as clear cut as your trying to put it.
    I do know what it is and when Minato needs to fight Tobi with rinnegan, pein realms and GM statue its a stomp.

    @Raizen


    Quote Quote:
    It is unfortunate how close minded people are.

    I think jman can definitely contending itachi and even more so sasuke. Sm gives him enhanced perception and overall boost. Furthermore he has a wide array of all areas of genjutsu taijutsu sealing
    I love this types of post when 1 states how others are closed minded but he does not even bothers to address the points they made about WHY they are fodder.

    If you think JMan can contend with Itachi provide counters to:

    1-Amaterasu
    2-MS genjutsu

    If not he get's 1 shoot aka he is fodder vs this people...

    @Prince Sasuke

    Quote Quote:
    Minato fights Sasuke, Minato has a 60% chance of winning.... only cause Sasuke isn't as smart as Minato and hasn't shown anything new in over 220 chapters.
    Try 1% and that is from a luky shoot as Minato can't look at Sasuke or he is incapacitated. He has 0 genjutsu feats and so he would fall incapacitate to the ground like Bee and Shi.

    Quote Quote:
    Minato fights Itachi, Minato has a 30% chance of winning. Itachi is just as smart and a better selection of jutsu to win.
    Same as above.

    Quote Quote:
    Minato fights Tobi, Minato has a 20% chance of winning. Sharingan, Rinnengan, Gedo, Edo Jinns.... yea.
    Now this is about 0% as you can get. Tobi can just drink sake in his invulnerable state as Pein realms and the GM statue mop the floor with Minato.

    Quote Quote:
    Minato fights Madara, Minato has a 15% chance of winning. EMS, Rinnengan,wood style, Perfect Susanoo, clones, meteors....yea
    1% asuming Madara as arrogant as he is ... Well its just going to toy around. Madara has 100% chanse of winning if he summons Susano and then flower world...

    Quote Quote:
    Jiraiya has 30% of beating Sasuke, a 15% of beating Itachi, A 5% of beating Tobi, and a 1% chance of beating Madara.
    Make that 0% vs Sasuke as he has 0 counters to Amaterasu and he get's 1 shoot, 0% vs Itachi as he has no counters vs Amaterasu/Ms genjutsu and he get's 1 shoot. The others are just as 0% as Perfect Susano Madara would anihilate him and GM statue + pein realm would do the same.
    Last edited by xXan; July 12, 2012 at 07:13 AM.

  6. #36
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    the biggest flaw in team 1 is that MADARA WOULD NOT HAVE UNLIMITED CHAAKRA

    well guess what fellows, if he was doing all of that meteor or moukoton or rinnegan nonsense he would run out of chaakra pretty fast

    and then team 1 would be royally screwed

    ---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------




    there seems to be alot of uchiha-worship in this thread, i mean yes they are badass, yes they are powerful

    but for people to act like the 3rd and 4th hokage are weak or that jaraiya would be some fodder, is going a bit far, especially with the week to prepare

    the main reason jarayia failed against pain was because he wasnt prepared for the rinnegan, if he knew about its abilities going in to that fight he would have had a much better chance, he is WAY more powerful than you guys give him credit for

  7. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Of course providing counters to what makes them fodder would be impossible and so you posted this nonsense irrelevant reply.
    I said the things you come up with are outrageous and you call my posts nonsense. Fair enough.

    Ive said this before, arguing with you has proved irrelevant, once you think your right your going to stick to it to the very end. Even if it involves insulting the other party, but w.e

    Fights do not go as you imagine them. Especially with top tier ninjas. Sasuke is not going to Amaterasu off the bat, Naruto is not going to Bijuu dama off the bat, Madara is not going to call out a meteor or go perfect Susano off the bat. Its just unrealistic to even think so.

    I never said team 2 would win

    But whatevs, ive learned from the past "BFR argument" that arguing with you is absolutely pointless.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  8. #38
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    @jaymizzo

    And another irrelevant post with no facts. You again failed to provide any logical counters to what i presented and just whent and accused other people of diferent thing....

    Also yes they would start with Amaterasu in this fight as they know the other people AND they have prep. No reason for Sasuke not to spam Amaterasu.... He has EMS now. Hell even Susano can trow Amaterasu like candy.

    This is like arguing that JMan is not going to start in SM as he did not start in it in the manga... You don't see me arguing with that no?

    @Kisame Hoshigaki

    Not only would Madara have no need of infinite chakra here as he can drain other people of it and even Naruto's full Kurama mode but the fight would be over way before that.
    Of course you also forgot that Madara has senju DNA and those dudes have a TON of chakra... Naruto, Kushina, Hashirama and so on...

    Also as i said above to the other guy you accuse people of Uchiha worship or whatever but never bother to present any arguments on how said caracters are going to counters the jutsus i presented. If they have no counters they are fodder as they can be 1 shoot right off the bat.

    Again you whant to argue the above fact? Do so with manga panels and a logical argument. Provide counters.
    Last edited by xXan; July 12, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

  9. #39
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Hashirama uses Bringer of Darkness.
    Naruto uses Flash Bijuudama.

    GG yo.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #40
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,769
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

    And another irrelevant post with no facts. You again failed to provide any logical counters to what i presented and just whent and accused other people of diferent thing....
    You do realize that i never bothered to even counter anything you said. You must have missed the part where i said "arguing with you has proved irrelevant in the past".

    If you didnt present everything you say as facts i wouldnt have a problem with things you say, heck i havent even said Team 2 would win, therefore i have no reason for counters. Fights do not go the way you factually lay them out.

    Im gonna stop here before you unleash the "provide [inexistent] evidence" train.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  12. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Where the Red Fern Grows
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Yes...because any ninja that fights a uchiha gets auto pwn in less than one sec with genjutsu
    I really don't know how u cannot see the ridiculousness if that statement lol.
    In scenario:
    - Harashima vs madara. Equal match. However, based on madara own assessment, Harashima could beat him. Furthermore, Harashima mokuton acts a great support for the others and he could potentially heal others.
    - naruto or.minato vs tobi- naruto so far already shows he has the strength to scare tobi to the point he is delirious and is sweating already. Minato already beat tobi. Tobi has notshown mastery of the rinnegan to where we can assess. Furthermore, gedo would be stopped by boss summing and teleported or minato can remove tobi control from gm.
    -minato/jman/ or sarutobi vs itachi. At his old age sarutobi may not.be able.to get a win.from itachi but there is a reason.why itachi trust in his strength so much. He can at least stall itachi until another comes and.they double team. Jman should be an even match. If anything he can combo with the third. Minato can beat itachi imo. His speed and reflexes would be difficult for itachi attacks and.genjutsu to land.
    -jman or.the third can take sasuke. Again, same for itachi.

    Based on what the manna has portrayed, fighters such as minato Harashima and madara have been.noted.as the best of he best. If this was young sarutobi, the fight would.be even more clear based in the hype the manga indicated. Naruto as of now also has the skills to contend with these legends. Team 1 wins

  13. #42
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood

    The thing is Flawoer world for instance can be summoned and then Madara just leaves it there and starts slashing with Susano. But the point was Hashirama wood can be countered to some degree by Madara's.

    Tsunade defenetly never showed the ability to regrow limbs and same for Hashirama. We can't asume they can to the point they show to be able to do that. It defenetly depends. Take humans for instance (real life) even if we accelerate our healing we can't regrow organs or limbs but some lizzards can. Tsunade showed the ability to regenerate damaged flesh bones and organs but to regrow a complete organ? Don't know and same for a limb.

    As for the last part of your post is not that easy to judge. We know how effective wood element is in stoping the Kyuubi and other bijus.. its a + there but i can't say how much. I am curious what other rinnegan techs Madara and Tobi can do to... Perhaps he can only use that chakra shield? Damn that would make no sense... Don't know as plot no jutsu worked there to the fullest... Imagine Madara using super ST that can blow a city and killing them all...Also aparently he does not have Amaterasu or any other MS jutsu aside from Susano and this makes no sense... That or he refused to use them to help the Kages and the plot out lol. He did use a genjutsu with MS on but that is not necesaraly a MS genjutsu like Itachi's. Sasuke is using crep like that and those are not Tsuk...
    But they still are Hashirama's jutsu, you know what I'm saying?
    Flower World would be kind of useless if Hashirama is immune to the pollen.

    To be fair, the occasion never presented, so we can't say it for sure, Tsunade was never showed to miss a limb, same for Hashirama. Still, managing to move with a sword through her spine, and healing it can be saw as an hint that they can probably do it.
    Hell, reattaching limbs in the Narutoverse is as easy as removing eyes and giving them to others.

    True, true, Hashirama had the advantage against Kyuubi.
    As for Madara's powers, Konan did say that the one who possesses the Rin'negan has the power of all the Six Paths, but I believe Kishi will not show them so we can still relate to God Realm, and Nagato in general as the true and only Rin'negan user, it always was his worth, while for Madara the Rin'negan is nothing more than an useful tool now and then.

    As for the genjutsu issue, Madara has more feat in the genjutsu department than every other Uchiha combined lol sans Shisui.
    He tamed a full powered Kyuubi with a 3 tomoe, same with a Perfect Jinchuuriki ( which, according to Bee, should be impossible ), one of his copies caught A ( which, again, should be immune to them ) in a genjutsu, we really can't set limits to his abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Its not exactly as clear cut as that. Team 1 isnt the only one with info on the other team.

    Sure Sasuke, Itachi and Madara have counters for essentially everything Minato does in terms of offence, but they have no answer to any of his S/T. Be it Hiraishin or the barrier Jutsu.

    IMO it comes down to who fights who.

    But in no way is this ever going to be a stomp
    I personally don't think is that simple, Sasuke would know that he would need to watch out from kunais, and should not engage in taijutsu against Yondaime and being marked in the process.
    Still I agree, this is in no way, shape or form a stomp.




    Just noticed something, and the only way for the Senju dogs team to win:
    the Shinigami Seal is not restricted, so Hiruzen and Yondaime will take out Madara and Tobi, so Hashirama, Jiraiya and Naruto can trash Sasuke and Itachi

  14. #43
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    @jaymizzo

    Oh i see... I actualy belived you where here to debate... If your where here to tell us your favorite caracters... Well i don't care.. But when you reply to me in 1 fashion or another i actualve belive you whant to present arguments to counter mine... But fine do as you wish... Its not like its the first time you have no arguments... I actualy have no bloody clue why would you bother posting here if you don't whant to defened any of your points...

    @EnvyOS
    Yes because we don't have Uchiha's in this fight that can see trough genjutsu with there sharingan right? We also don't have people with the ability to dispel genjutsu or defend themselfs even in said genjutsu...

    @Raizen

    Neah people can win vs the Uchiha but not just anybody... They first need to have counters to said MS jutsus.

    Quote Quote:
    - Harashima vs madara. Equal match. However, based on madara own assessment, Harashima could beat him. Furthermore, Harashima mokuton acts a great support for the others and he could potentially heal others.
    Hashirama won a close fight with EMS Madara. Now he is fighting Madara with RINNEGAN, wood element himself to counter Hashirama's wood element... Close fight yes that Madara showd win.... Hell he even has the chakra capacity of a senju now as he has Senju DNA....

    Quote Quote:
    - naruto or.minato vs tobi- naruto so far already shows he has the strength to scare tobi to the point he is delirious and is sweating already. Minato already beat tobi. Tobi has notshown mastery of the rinnegan to where we can assess. Furthermore, gedo would be stopped by boss summing and teleported or minato can remove tobi control from gm.
    Minato would stand no chanse in hell vs Tobi with the rinnegan + Pein realms + GM statue... No chanse in hell... He did not even beat Tobi in a sense that it would apply here. Back then he just removed the Kyuubi from his control and TOBI LEFT because there was no longer a reason to fight... Tobi most defenetly could keep fighting... Just look at the damage he got from Konan and he has no problem to keep fighting.

    Naruto would be stomped IF Tobi can use the rinnegan.... But considering he has i am sure he can use at least the chakra shield or why the bloody hell would he use the rinnegan if he can't use any techs? But let's asume he can't use anything with the rinnegan...
    What he has are more then enough to but time and hold Naruto there till the rest of his team beat the other guys... As for Bunta holding down GM statue when that statue has 7 BIJUS IN IT its beyong a joke.... Go back and see Giant Chouji and his father getting owned and the damage it was doing.

    Quote Quote:
    minato/jman/ or sarutobi vs itachi. At his old age sarutobi may not.be able.to get a win.from itachi but there is a reason.why itachi trust in his strength so much. He can at least stall itachi until another comes and.they double team. Jman should be an even match. If anything he can combo with the third. Minato can beat itachi imo. His speed and reflexes would be difficult for itachi attacks and.genjutsu to land.
    To the point you can present EVIDENCE like in maga panels on HOW any of those guys can counter Amaterasu or MS genjutsu they get 1 shoot by them even if Itachi does not decides to go with them off the bat. Sarutobi or Minato would get defeated by a normal genjutsu, only JMan can counter a normal genjutsu with his frogs... Of course if you have feats and panels to prove me wrong your are more then welcome to present them.
    Really curious how is JMan, Sarutobi going to defend vs Amaterasu when they can't even look at Itachi or get 1 shoot by Tsuck...
    Minato can be argued he can teleport out of Amaterasu's way BUT that would mean he is looking at Itachi's eyes.... If he is doing that... Yeah he is out.

    Quote Quote:
    -jman or.the third can take sasuke. Again, same for itachi.
    Sasuke or Itachi can STOMP any of them at the SAME TIME in 10 seconds tops... Of course if you have a working hypothesis on how can this dudes avoid (manga panels to):

    JMan:
    Amaterasu or MS genjutsu from Itachi.
    Sarutobi:
    Amaterasu, MS genjutsu or Itachi's Tsuck or hell casual genjutsu from Itachi...

    To the point you present evidence on how they can counter the above they can't win as Itachi or Sasuke can just summon Susano, drink some sake and then look at them and make them burn, they can't do anything to prevent that and so they are not even a chalange.

    Quote Quote:
    Based on what the manna has portrayed, fighters such as minato Harashima and madara have been.noted.as the best of he best. If this was young sarutobi, the fight would.be even more clear based in the hype the manga indicated. Naruto as of now also has the skills to contend with these legends. Team 1 wins
    What FEATS does young Sartobi has? NONE. This is the prime example of bad logic you people use....

    @Uchiha_Blood

    If somebody can use FRS and use it against Naruto then Naruto using a FRS to coutner that would result the same effect even if its Naruto's jutsu.
    Also i see no reason why Hashirama would be immune aside from his regeneration factor. But even asuming he is then Madara should also be and Hashirama's team most defenetly are not immune.

    Well if they did not show them then we can't really asume they can or where do we go from here? Asuming Tobi and Madara can use any Rinnegan techs that Nagato showed and completly stomp the other team? I say its logical to asume they can do only what it was showed and transplating an eye or a hand is perfecly normal and can be done in real life to (asuming its compatible and bla bla). Its 1 thing to transplant an arm and another to regrow it.

    As for the abilities Madara/Tobi can use with the rinnegan i am afraid we are some chapters (good numbre of them) till the point we see them. If the 2 display the same jutsus as Nagato... This battle is a complete stomp. Even if somebody on there team dies they can even resurect half there team lol.


    Quote Quote:
    As for the genjutsu issue, Madara has more feat in the genjutsu department than every other Uchiha combined lol sans Shisui.
    He tamed a full powered Kyuubi with a 3 tomoe, same with a Perfect Jinchuuriki ( which, according to Bee, should be impossible ), one of his copies caught A ( which, again, should be immune to them ) in a genjutsu, we really can't set limits to his abilities.
    I still see Itachi above him. Tobi can control the Kyuubi with 3 tomoe to. Don't know how much of a feat this is if any aside from information on how to do so.

    As for that perfect jin... It was not stated exacly that... He was able to control to some degree its biju, he was not exacly stated to be a perfect jin like Bee... We don't even know even IF the biju was not sealed or if the biju really wanted to help out. That dude perhaps was controling its biju like Madara to the kyuubi be force... We don't know .... Its a big IF and WHAT happened. Perhaps that guy even allowed it to happened for God knows what reasons... Also let's not forget that was Tobi... Yes Tobi with long hair but as of now that was probably Tobi and not Madara.

    Raikage was also never stated to be immune to genjutsu. We asumed that.. Now Raikage was first grabed and then stopped with genjutsu, personaly i belive his speed was his counter... With that restricted (because he was grabbed)... Yeah.

    Hell Itachi even knows Izanami and Izanagi something that Madara never stated to know (of course the chanse that he does know are HUGE but its not confirmed in any way).

    Perhaps its personal oppinion but i still see Itachi as the master of genjutsu. Even above Shinsui... That guy just had 1 in 10 years 1 shoot you genjutsu... I like how Itachi does it more, he was more skilled, it was not only about some hax jutsu... His ability to control time was refered to like skill more then power of the eye from what i got(Danzou).

    Quote Quote:
    I personally don't think is that simple, Sasuke would know that he would need to watch out from kunais, and should not engage in taijutsu against Yondaime and being marked in the process.
    Still I agree, this is in no way, shape or form a stomp.
    Stomp no but easy win.

    You have:

    Minato-1 shoot by genjutsu if he looks at the Uchiha eyes or Amaterasu if he does not.
    the 3rd - 1 shoot by Susano arrow, Amaterasu, casual genjutsu from Itachi, Tsuck, MS genjutsu from Sasuke, Genjutsu from Madara and a lot other crep.
    the 1st - Good fight but Tobi would hold him off
    jiraiya - 1 shoot with Amaterasu or Itachi's MS genjusu.
    Naruto - Madara can beat him.

    In the end you have the entire Uchiha team vs Naruto and Hashirama... Yes they are good but the entire team is going to roll over them.

    Minato even vs Sasuke would involve Minato not looking at Sasuke's eyes or get incapacitated like Bee and Shi... He can't fight like that or even avoid Amaterasu with his eyes closed...

    Quote Quote:
    Just noticed something, and the only way for the Senju dogs team to win:
    the Shinigami Seal is not restricted, so Hiruzen and Yondaime will take out Madara and Tobi, so Hashirama, Jiraiya and Naruto can trash Sasuke and Itachi
    That would not work. Why?

    1-The other team has Susano to prevent direct contact with them to pull the soul out.
    2-The other team are fast enough to DODGE. Sarutobi had to GRAB AND HOLD of those 2 Hokage to pull the souls out. With Oro he even needed to fight back and forth (yes he was running dry on chakra at that point).
    3-The other team can 1 shoot them as they are doing handseals or as they are tring to grab them...
    Last edited by xXan; July 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #44
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Don't even care about the thread. Just need to make one thing explicitly... unmistakeably clear.

    Sasuke would shit on Jiraiya. Sasuke would shit on Jiraiya.

    It's not one on one so Jiraiya could manage against him, considering he's got people there to make up for his lack of capabilities against Sasuke. Only thing is everyone's got a week of prep, meaning everyone knows who the weakest links in this battle is. Even if Sasuke doesn't get the pleasure, someone's gonna drop Jiraiya like a bad habit. He might take someone out, but it won't be anyone with a Rinnegan, and it won't be Sasuke without someone else helping out.

    On a side note, walking into a fight knowing how Hiraishin works practically halves Minato's effectiveness in battle against the level of opponents he's fighting. Unless he's got kunai already placed.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #45
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,804
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Epic Battle of History!!!!

    Amaterasu can be dodged by anyone with speed. If they know it's coming, they can get out of the way before it comes and as long as they're fast, they can continue to dodge it. It's what Sasuke did to Itachi, and the only reason he got caught was because he let himself be. So far, there are two ways of avoiding Amaterasu, and all but Hiruzen and possibly Hashirama have it. Minato has reflexes while Jiraiya and Naruto have SM speed.

    The only problem would be making sure they don't get hit with a genjutsu tryin to look out for Amaterasu.

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts