Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

53 26.63%
  • Good

71 35.68%
  • Average

40 20.10%
  • Bad

35 17.59%
New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 593 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

As happy as anyone to see Orochimaru back, but we haven't received a clear explanation as to how he's back. How was Sasuke able to draw him out of the seal, and when did he gain such an ability? It seemed far too casual to me. But, it wouldn't be the first time. Curious to see where Orochimaru is leading Sasuke. Nothing of interest happened otherwise, and everything of interest was questionable.
    Last edited by Impossibility; July 10, 2012 at 06:18 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sema's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th movie)

Oro is back b*****. The chapter is ok. Looking forward to what will happen in the next chapter.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    still Oro being back ... I don't know it's kinda lame ... I don't like the way this manga is heading ... Kishi is just ignoring the past deeds and completely ingoring the past in order to do whatever he wants kinda stuid if you ask me

terrible chapter ... one of those filler ones
    Well Oro's revival has nothing to do with changing the past or anything...though it's not original either...*cough* Horcrux *cough*...personally I like where this manga is heading...because for once in a long long time, we have something that wasn't foreshadowed already, we have something new, something unexpected...

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    So Sandaime Hokage's jutsu was really effective after all despite seeing him being able to move his arms. I have to remember if Oro really didn't use any handseal since then.
    Against Naruto he didn't use any jutsu with his arms, though he did summon 3 Rashoumon, but he didn't do any hand seals.

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    He couldn't even move them...although true, Sandaime did say that he was taking away his jutsu, so I guess the chakra is still not there, even if the hand can move...

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

....of course....it only fits

Darjaille mentioned a pretty interesting thing about the new Sasuke, the Thinker....that he is similar to Orochimaru, in how he approaches things...he wants to know everything...Suigetsu nailed it when he said that Sasuke was Oro's brightest
    Well maybe after the body transfer he's able to move his arms, but not do ninjutsu that requires hand seals. Cause technically he never did hand seals. his powers of recuperation are all there, his jutsu that don't require hand seals are also there the whole snakes coming out of his body and what not.

So, I guess that we kinda forgot the Shiki Fujin since Orochimaru said he had other ways of getting back his arms to work and we assumed that it was the body transfer. As it happens, it doesn't seem to be the case.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the only one that finds Suigetsu unbearable? God he seems like a cowardly fusion of Naruto and Kiba on crack, I totally hear Sasuke when he told him to shut up.

On to the chapter, finally Sasuke isn't anyone puppet, and begins to stand on his own two feet, very good.

Oro steals the spotlight as always, the guy really is a freakin' boss, props.
    I'm a bit baffled on his appearance since Kishi has seemingly forgot how to draw him ( he looks pretty ugly in some panels ) but he makes up with charisma.

On a side note, I like how he didn't say anything to Kabuto, only gazing at him, with a look that spoke more than a thousand words

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    As happy as anyone to see Orochimaru back, but we haven't received a clear explanation as to how he's back. How was Sasuke able to draw him out of the seal, and when did he gain such an ability? It seemed far too casual to me. Curious to see where Orochimaru is leading Sasuke.
    He reversed the seal that Sandaime had used on Anko, as it was the same Kakashi used on him.

Before that he put part of Orochimaru's power on top of the Cursed seal and that's how he's back. The cursed seal leaves part of himself inside the user of the seal. That's why most of the subjects died, cause they couldn't handle the power/presence.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing makes sense anymore, characters die, are edo tenseied, characters die, are able to be revived through seals. But I won't complain about Orochimaru, he's the hero of the chapter and the only true villain in the series.

Funny how this chapter was about four psychopaths with fucked up ideals and morals.

P.S.: Technically this is not the 6th movie.
    Last edited by Schabrak; July 10, 2012 at 06:24 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well Oro's revival has nothing to do with changing the past or anything...though it's not original either...*cough* Horcrux *cough*...personally I like where this manga is heading...because for once in a long long time, we have something that wasn't foreshadowed already, we have something new, something unexpected...
    and that's what I don't like it's a total ass-pull type of thing ... like everything that's been happening since chapter 350 basically ... and yeah horcruxes nice analogy ... it is lame .. I just don't like it but I've been dealing with Kishi's story telling and his evolution for a while now ... I guess I have to deal ...
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I'm the only one that finds Suigetsu unbearable? God he seems like a cowardly fusion of Naruto and Kiba on crack, I totally hear Sasuke when he told him to shut up.

On to the chapter, finally Sasuke isn't anyone puppet, and begins to stand on his own two feet, very good.

Oro steals the spotlight as always, the guy really is a freakin' boss, props.
    I'm a bit baffled on his appearance since Kishi has seemingly forgot how to draw him ( he looks pretty ugly in some panels ) but he makes up with charisma.

On a side note, I like how he didn't say anything to Kabuto, only gazing at him, with a look that spoke more than a thousand words
    I wonder if he's mad at kabuto because he didn't try to revive him.

Or if he knew that Kabuto didn't know how to get him to come back.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

As happy as anyone to see Orochimaru back, but we haven't received a clear explanation as to how he's back. How was Sasuke able to draw him out of the seal, and when did he gain such an ability? It seemed far too casual to me. Curious to see where Orochimaru is leading Sasuke.
    Well he was Orochimaru's disciple you know...there's nothing shocking if Sasuke will demonstrate further knowledge of sealing...especially with a technique that is similar to what he experienced in the past...

Orochimaru's chakra was inside Anko, and Sasuke used a sample of flash from Kabuto to give that chakra a container...and then he opened up the seal...this opening is similar to what happened when Oro forced his way through Sasuke, when they fought against Itachi...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

As happy as anyone to see Orochimaru back, but we haven't received a clear explanation as to how he's back. How was Sasuke able to draw him out of the seal, and when did he gain such an ability? It seemed far too casual to me. But, it wouldn't be the first time. Curious to see where Orochimaru is leading Sasuke. Nothing of interest happened otherwise, and everything of interest was questionable.
    He used Kakahi's seal technique, I guess this justsu, like many other seals, can be re-opened/unsealed. His past experience with Orochimaru going out from his own Cursed Seal led him to this conclusion.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Against Naruto he didn't use any jutsu with his arms, though he did summon 3 Rashoumon, but he didn't do any hand seals.

Well maybe after the body transfer he's able to move his arms, but not do ninjutsu that requires hand seals. Cause technically he never did hand seals. his powers of recuperation are all there, his jutsu that don't require hand seals are also there the whole snakes coming out of his body and what not.

So, I guess that we kinda forgot the Shiki Fujin since Orochimaru said he had other ways of getting back his arms to work and we assumed that it was the body transfer. As it happens, it doesn't seem to be the case.
    Yeah, I guess technically it's okay....but it still smacks a bit of retcon...because Sasuke managed to defeat Oro, because he was bedridden and the new body started rejecting him...not because he wasn't able to use his hands...

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    P.S.: Technically this is not the 6th movie.
    Why do you even mention that ?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

wtf is up with this manga and kishi. he's literally just pulling out things from nowhere, ignoring anything that would make sense. starting with the ridiculous discovery of that scroll. i mean that really was kinda... well whatever. and now sasuske's apparently a sealing expert too and really... i don't know. there are so many things so wrong with how the story went. it starts to feel like a mixture between something a 10-year-old would write with all those badass super omg dudes and a soap opera. i'm going to laugh my ass off if tobi is something like the lost half brother of idunnowho and orochimaru gets attracted to tsunade and madara creates a new planet with some ridiculous jutsu for the uchiha only. i mean seriously... wtf xD

but i'm still interested in what's going to happen lol.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'am getting the feeling there's no information at all inside that scroll... and instead its a stockpile of Edo Tensei Summons... namely the whole Uchiha Clan including Fugaku

Anyway, nice chapter, glad to see Oro back... I was always hoping he would return some day, his premature demise was just too anticlimactic and the Manga was missing its one and only true antagonist.

Its also nice that Oro didn't simply suck out everything from Kabuto to kill him, and instead just took back his chakra. I wonder though if Kabuto is still able to use Sage Mode without the Chakra-Boost from Oro, since it was said you need large chakra-reserves for that. And I wonder even more if he's out of the story now and will stay inside Izanami for the rest of the Manga, or if he still has some role to play...

I would like to see him having a change of heart and supporting the good guys... this Manga is lacking an ex-enemy who becomes a best buddy ala Piccolo
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

20. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast