Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

53 26.63%
  • Good

71 35.68%
  • Average

40 20.10%
  • Bad

35 17.59%
New Reply
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 593 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

Hopefully, Tobi's mask comes off in the next couple of chapters. If it doesn't, I guess the movie spoilers were someone's wishful thinking. His identity should be revealed in the manga first. Sounds like this movie has a lot of 'filler' villains and material that will never be canon. Throw genjutsu into the mix and the whole story is in doubt.

There's no better time to reveal Tobi though, for maximum publicity. Do it Kishi, put us out of our misery. I hope Naruto shatters that mask into a million pieces. Be gone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    The biggest problem is that none of this was necessary. The Madara fight could have concluded before Edo Tensei was ever released. Instead Kishi has to rewrite a set of rules he wrote in the first place, without improving the story or advancing the plot. We already know what a great shinobi Madara was, he is one of the founders of the Naruto world. The outcome of the story would have been the same if the Kages defeated Madara before Itachi released Edo Tensei, preserving some narrative consistency. Not that narrative consistency is something Naruto is known for.
    So, in order for the manga to have plot consistency, Madara's fight has to be concluded before the release of ET? What if Kishi was planning for Madara to replace Tobi as the main villain in the future?

Again, it just shows that you are simply abusing the word 'consistency' to justify whatever hatred that you have for the manga's direction.

After all, 'consistency' sounds more legitimate than 'I hated it'.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post
    How did Itachi make the situation worse when Kabuto is the one who summoned Madara? (and Itachi) Madara knew the seal to ET, he would have done the same thing if Kabuto tried to unsummon Madara of his own free will. Madara made that clear when he freed himself.
    And how is this situation worse than before, when Kabuto was 'in control' of Madara? Did Madara get stronger?.
    Nope. Madara can't do a thing if kabuto will going to unsummon him. He can't escape from being pull back to the coffin if kabuto wants to. Madara indeed freed himself, but it was itachi's fault for cancelling the ET that makes madara use the unsummon seal of the ET. The situation did become worse simply because madara is now free. Meaning he can do anything he wants. And even kabuto can't stop him now.

If Naruto and Bee get caught, it will be the Kages fault, they promised to take care of Madara, and they failed. Itachi actually made their situation slightly better since he's the reason Madara had to postpone his ultimate attack..
    No. What makes you think madara can't attack them again with his ultimate attack? The problem is, we don't know exactly the goal of kabuto. The reason why itachi did failed somehow is that maybe kabuto can delay/stop the plan of tobi through madara. I'm pretty sure kabuto never really want to help tobi to achieved his goal. Because he himself has a plan to destroy tobi. But now that madara broke free from ET, then their plan with tobi will soon be realized. Itachi did make the situation more worse.

I fail to see how any of this is Itachi's fault, he's not the one who tampered with Madara's body to give him Mokuton and the Rinnegan, then gave him infinite chakra and an immortal body and sent him off to the battlefield.
    It was itachi's fault for making madara lose control from ET. Now, there's no one yet who can stop the plan of tobi and madara to cast their ultimate genjutsu and the juubi thing. It sound to me itachi did help tobi's plan to be realized soon enough.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Kages were fu*** to begin with against Madara. Itachi did the Alliance a favor. Madara aside, there were a lot of powerful villains from the past who wouldn't die so easily. Controlled or not, Kages can't do squat against Madara so it doesn't really matter if he's bound to ET or not.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure Itachi made ALOT of mistakes in the past but the beautiful thing was, he himself realised it. He was a hero in this war no doubt. Without him countless of Shinobi including the 5Kages would have died.

Speaking of Kages, what do you think they will do next?

.Surely retreating from a man that can literally destroy mountains within seconds is not an option.
    .Retreating from a man who just threatened the shinobi's world existance by saying he's going after Naruto is no option to consider
    .Retreating from a man that derives pleasure from watching the Kages suffer is no option because I could easily see Madara saying "You retreat from me and all the shinobi in my way will die!!"
    . They can not retreat knowing that many lives are in danger

So one of the two might happen

1)One of the Kages sacrifice his/her life in order to take Madara with but I think this ending is too underwhelming to happen
    2)Madara simply knocks them out but knowing the Kages(especially Tsuchikage, Hokage and maybe Raikage) they won't give up either. They will stand on their feet (It's also a very underwhelming ending if the Kages simiply got knocked out.)
    3) Reinforcements have already formed a plan in order to defeat Madara which would require the Kages to relocate to be a part of that plan.

I see 3 happening the most because I refuse to believe the Kages were just left alone without an eye watching the battle from HQ (They knew Naruto unleashed a great power so why not Madara?)

Anyway what do you think will happen concerning this battle? I've given some of my views but I want yours.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Are we getting two chapters this week?
    I haven't understood that either. in the previous chapter it was said that we would have coloured pages,however I didn't read anything concerning more than one chapter. yet,it may happen what happened for one piece's movie "the strong world" ,together with chapter 565,the WSJ published another chapter,the 565,5 which had to advertise the new movie.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How is their situation any worse then when Kabuto was technically in control of Madara? Madara was already trying to kill them, and he would have finished them off if Itachi hadn't interfered. Are you saying it would be better if the Kages had died?
    Madara could still kill them right now, though. It really depends on what Madara wants to do and not what Itachi did. Their situation is worse because, up until ET started to be released, there was no opening for Madara to escape the control. Now, that he's escaped control, there's a variety of things he can do. that makes it more of a pain for the kages because they can't seem to come close to his power.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

How is their situation any worse then when Kabuto was technically in control of Madara? Madara was already trying to kill them, and he would have finished them off if Itachi hadn't interfered. Are you saying it would be better if the Kages had died?
    Madara is not against the alliance. He is just bored and wanted to see the level of the kages. Maybe there is a little grudge against the position of kage since he never got one and he wants to prove a point but its clear he doesnt want to kill them. For all we know he might go fight tobi next for pretending to be him.

Im not saying he will hesitate killing them if it get to that, im just saying thats not his goal. He doesnt care about this war... all he is curious about is what exists out there... challenges if you like.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Madara could still kill them right now, though. It really depends on what Madara wants to do and not what Itachi did. Their situation is worse because, up until ET started to be released, there was no opening for Madara to escape the control. Now, that he's escaped control, there's a variety of things he can do. that makes it more of a pain for the kages because they can't seem to come close to his power.
    actually,they could still seal him as they were about to do some chapters ago,before he activated the tengu-susanoo. now he adfirmed he has no intention of using it again. it looks like a naive way to let him being defeated...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Since Madara is no longer an ET does it mean he loses the ability to quickly regenerate like a paper mache and no longer have unlimited chakra like a regular ET? In my view the kages situation got better since Madara turned from immortal to mortal and their option now is no longer limited to sealing him. I doubt the kages can do anything much now anyway and Madara will give them another chance to recuperate thus prolonging the story and switch the screen time back to Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    actually,they could still seal him as they were about to do some chapters ago,before he activated the tengu-susanoo. now he adfirmed he has no intention of using it again. it looks like a naive way to let him being defeated...
    well , the problem is that kage showed everything they had against him and for sure Madara isn't someone who fall in a trap for second time ...

even now , Madara show they still have problem with his Fire jutusu and if he summon his favorite fan , then Kage should face a hell bringer jutsu ...

they biggest chance was that Madara really didn't become serious and underestimated them , but now Madara is aware that he shouldn't let them combine their offensive attack !!

So by logic Kage have no chance , unless Kishi use some fancy love power or will of Water/Wind/Lighting/Fire/Earth and defeat Madara ( and he should dumb Madara as well ) ...

and are you forget Naruto should be Child of Prophecy / Saviour who saving ninja world not Kages !!!

Kage are nothing but some fodder to show how strong Madara is ....
    Last edited by shafagh; July 15, 2012 at 07:59 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yellowblue View Post
    Since Madara is no longer an ET does it mean he loses the ability to quickly regenerate like a paper mache and no longer have unlimited chakra like a regular ET? In my view the kages situation got better since Madara turned from immortal to mortal and their option now is no longer limited to sealing him. I doubt the kages can do anything much now anyway and Madara will give them another chance to recuperate thus prolonging the story and switch the screen time back to Naruto.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/591/17

first 3 panels. He is stil an ET but out of anyones control i think

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , the problem is that kage showed everything they had against him and for sure Madara isn't someone who fall in a trap for second time ...

even now , Madara show they still have problem with his Fire jutusu and if he summon his favorite fan , then Kage should face a hell bringer jutsu ...

they biggest chance was that Madara really didn't become serious them and underestimated them , but now Madara is aware that shouldn't let them combine their offensive attack !!

So by logic Kage have no chance , unless Kishi use some fancy love power or will of Water/Wind/Lighting/Fire/Earth and defeat Madara ( and he should dumb Madara as well ) ...

and are you forget Naruto should be Child of Prophecy / Saviour who saving ninja world not Kages !!!

Kage are nothing but some fodder to show how strong Madara is ....
    indeed,madara can't be defeated by the kages,he still has to meet tobi,and I hope sasuke and oro will meet him as well. about the saviour,naruto should defeat tobi,which was the danger,although madara is maybe worse than him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I don't think it matters. If he used Susanoo to break free last time, then he'll just use something else the next time and that's if he's caught off guard by the same strategy. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a whole forest grow out from his body to stop the sealing. When he was about to catch the hurt in the beginning of the fight, he used Rinnegan to absorb it. When he was about to be sealed, he used Susanoo. When he was about to be unsummoned, he used the seal to break free. Say what you like, but he does what is necessary when he truly feels threatened or like he has reason to use more power. Plus, it was like he was never going to really be sealed. He congratulated them on their strategy and then decided to raise the bar for them.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

It'll be pretty bad if the kages just let him go. I think Madara will leave them all unable to continue but alive and then take his leave.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

at least he should retreat leaving oonoki dead. it'd be a shame if,in spite of his strength,all the kages survived. and oonoki already decided that he would die in this fight.however,kishi's been decreasing the attention we put in oonoki's determination,and his death may be useless now,instead of epic.

New Reply
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast