Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic

    53 26.63%
  • Good

    71 35.68%
  • Average

    40 20.10%
  • Bad

    35 17.59%
New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 589

Thread: Naruto 593 Discussion

  1. #556
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    why people want Jiraya comeback and get defeat by some Golden Bond !? dying against a Rinnegan user is something that no one can blame him for it by get defeat by some useless character like Ino and Choji is a real west ....
    I never said I wanted j-man to come back as et I am saying he didn't die against pain he was injure and it look like he die but in reality the old frog save him and after he recover he show up again.

    @delbi
    Naruto have never really master anything by himself so I doubt he can master that jutsu, and I doubt orochimaru is dumb enough to be defeated by sasuke again if it did then that ruin his character as a villain. J-man is the perfect person to deal with orochimaru for the last time.
    Last edited by huynhlan; July 18, 2012 at 01:40 AM.

  2. #557
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    @delbi
    Naruto have never really master anything by himself so I doubt he can master that jutsu, and I doubt orochimaru is dumb enough to be defeated by sasuke again if it did then that ruin his character as a villain. J-man is the perfect person to deal with orochimaru for the last time.
    Never really mastered anything by himself?!?
    Perhaps a list is in order?
    - Kagebunshin (NO ONE taught Naruto this, he learned it in one evening from a scroll he stole)
    - Rasengan - Sure Naruto was shown the basics, but he pretty much taught himself as Jiraiya was too busy perving, and Tsunade had challenged him with a (seemingly) ludicrous bet.
    - Fuuton Rasenshuriken - again, Naruto was shown (incredibly indirectly) how to combine an element with his rasengan. However he trained in secret, whilst learning to use Sage mode, and managed to finish this technique.
    These are just 3 techniques that I can name off the top of my head. They also do not include all the various Rasengan versions that Naruto has shown with his Kyuubi mode. However due to the limited number of jutsu that Naruto actually uses, one could adequately argue that the majority of the techniques Naruto uses are self taught.
    Infinite RAGE!

  3. #558
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Never really mastered anything by himself?!?
    Perhaps a list is in order?
    - Kagebunshin (NO ONE taught Naruto this, he learned it in one evening from a scroll he stole)
    - Rasengan - Sure Naruto was shown the basics, but he pretty much taught himself as Jiraiya was too busy perving, and Tsunade had challenged him with a (seemingly) ludicrous bet.
    - Fuuton Rasenshuriken - again, Naruto was shown (incredibly indirectly) how to combine an element with his rasengan. However he trained in secret, whilst learning to use Sage mode, and managed to finish this technique.
    These are just 3 techniques that I can name off the top of my head. They also do not include all the various Rasengan versions that Naruto has shown with his Kyuubi mode. However due to the limited number of jutsu that Naruto actually uses, one could adequately argue that the majority of the techniques Naruto uses are self taught.
    So you think naruto can self taught himself that jutsu?
    Other than kagebushin most of his other jutsu needed so teaching.

  4. #559
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    His other jutsu needed basics, he did the rest himself.

    Jiraiya will not be brought back, as it'd be bullshit considering he was stabbed everywhere, and it'd cheapen his death. Not only that, but Kishi will probably fuck Jiraiya's character up. Look at Itachi, Hanzou, and many other characters that he brought back with Edo Tensei. I doubt Jiriaya will be an exception. Plus, he has no place in the story anymore except to serve as Naruto's growth by dying.

    Orochimaru was brought back because he had information and knowledge that Sasuke needed. Besides, it's implied Naruto knows "that jutsu" since Jiraiya warned him not to use it, which Naruto knew not to. Besides, Kakashi could teach what Jiraiya wanted to teach, if need be.

  5. #560
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    So you think naruto can self taught himself that jutsu?
    Other than kagebushin most of his other jutsu needed so teaching.
    Based on his previous track record? Yes, I absolutely do believe that he can teach himself 'that jutsu' (if he doesn't already know it).
    Infinite RAGE!

  6. #561
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    So you think naruto can self taught himself that jutsu?
    Other than kagebushin most of his other jutsu needed so teaching.
    What is your point? So what some people needed to show him the basics when after that he was able to take that and go with it to a level nobody could before?

    Take SM... Yes someone had to show him the basic way of doing it but then he ALONE found a way to get around the 5 minutes thing, he alone found a way to MASTER IT like nobody before even JMan, he then ALONE found a way how to use FRS in SM in a way that looked imposible....
    Kabuto can be a canditate to SM but he was AFTER Naruto and he did it not by skill but by stealing DNA and other crep from other people.

    Take Sasuke. Any of his raiton jutsus can be attributed to what he learned from Kakashi about Chidori... Well aside for Kirin, no idea how that fits in.
    Fireball jutsus? He got the basics from his father.
    Minato and his ST or other seals? Kushina and her clan.

    In essence most crep out there needed to be learned first even if its just the basics.... That does not mean people can't be creative or learn jutsus by themselfs. Naruto is defenetly no moron (even if Kishi likes using him as comic relief). He can summon 1000 clones and speed up his training on a HUGE level. Hell now with Kurama 100% behind him that number can grow by a huge factor.

    @M3J

    That is just your oppinion. I would love for Kishi to bring JMan back just so he can see Naruto now... Naruto ALWAYS wanted to show himself grow to JMan and now he has and he also needs to tell him how he saved Nagato...

    Also i don't agree with Hanzou, he should us something important about lossing yourself and faith. If people don't get OMG HUGE BATTLE of legend then that caracter was showed in a bad light or whatever.
    Itachi? LOLOLLOLOLO I seriously hope you are JOKING. This alone and makes his presence EPIC:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/590/16
    The rest? Well perhaps some but i have a lot more that i loved like the 3'th Raikage, NAGATO (loved it), Madara, those Kyuubi bros and lots more.
    Last edited by xXan; July 18, 2012 at 02:42 AM.

  7. #562
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    People we don't know if naruto is even aware of the basic of that jutsu or not so I doubt he can just learn it himself. Sasuke have the scroll yet he still needed orochimaru help so unless naruto is a better genius than sasuke than no he need some one to show him the basic of that jutsu which I believe he have not master yet cause if he did then he would have long use it. I think that jutsu is naruto's counter to the scroll.

    @m3j
    We are not even sure if kakashi is even aware of that jutsu so how Dan he teach naruto the basic of a jutsu he have no idea about?
    Last edited by huynhlan; July 18, 2012 at 02:46 AM.

  8. #563
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    You do realize that what's in the scroll may be much different from the jutsu that Naruto knows about? I still don't see any reason why Jiraiya should be brought back, or why Naruto doesn't know the jutsu. Wasn't he warned by Jiraiya not to use it? Meaning he knows how, but there's a risk to using the jutsu.

  9. #564
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    People we don't know if naruto is even aware of the basic of that jutsu or not so I doubt he can just learn it himself. Sasuke have the scroll yet he still needed orochimaru help so unless naruto is a better genius than sasuke than no he need some one to show him the basic of that jutsu which I believe he have not master yet cause if he did then he would have long use it. I think that jutsu is naruto's counter to the scroll.
    Not a fair argument, as we have no idea what is on the scroll. For example, Naruto learned Kagebunshin off just a scroll without anyone else's help. Are all skills that are written on scrolls as easy to learn as each other? Is the information on Sasuke's scroll even a technique, and if so, is it even a technique that Sasuke has the ability to perform? I mean, it isn't like Orochimaru's body is all that normal - perhaps a special body is needed for a special technique.

    On a side topic. Why does the shear concept of Naruto being a skillful ninja who can learn techniques by himself scare people so much? It's not like it takes anything away from other skillful ninjas like Sasuke. It's not like it makes Sasuke's progress any less impressive...
    Infinite RAGE!

  10. #565
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    You do realize that what's in the scroll may be much different from the jutsu that Naruto knows about? I still don't see any reason why Jiraiya should be brought back, or why Naruto doesn't know the jutsu. Wasn't he warned by Jiraiya not to use it? Meaning he knows how, but there's a risk to using the jutsu.
    The translation for that part is the key here. In the anime that part it have j-man said don't use that power probably the kuuybi power and not a jutsu but it could be that the anime change it but we don't have the actual script of that part now do we and come on it's naruto we are talking about it doesn't matter what the risk is he alway use the jutsu look at frs, he was ban from using it and look what happen.
    Last edited by huynhlan; July 18, 2012 at 03:04 AM.

  11. #566
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    Poland
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,612
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    So...we'll getting two chapters today? Like around 30 pages of awesomeness-I hope-?
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

  12. #567
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    So...we'll getting two chapters today? Like around 30 pages of awesomeness-I hope-?
    30 pages of Madara not killing the Kage's, ending in one still shot of the Jyuubi's/Tobi's eye, more like...
    : /
    Infinite RAGE!

  13. #568
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner P.I.E.86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    30 pages of Madara not killing the Kage's, ending in one still shot of the Jyuubi's/Tobi's eye, more like...
    : /
    Ha!

    Anyways I see that some of you are taking about the "that jutsu" on the scroll. I was always under the assumption that the jutsu was how to control the 4 elephant seal.

  14. #569
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan View Post
    So you think naruto can self taught himself that jutsu?
    If he has enough information about "that jutsu" he can learn it by himself. What Naruto used to needs in early days was just a piece of advice from the elders around him to imagine a way to complete a jutsu. And right now i dont think he needs kind of advice if it is something that naruto has information about.

    By the way, why didn't spoilers come out? No chapter this week?

  15. #570
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,076
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 593 Discussion / 594 Predictions | Additional chapter next week (6th Shippuden movie)

    Teh chapter will probably come out later since it's a double issue. At least I hope so.

New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts